33

Chapter 33: Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 4:

Performing Arts and Not Selling Yourself on a Luxury Cruise 4

The two of them walked to a corner, Ai Luo whispered: "Since you also think that my playing level is far above Wendy, and Wendy If you are often in poor condition, then I will play the real one behind the scenes and let Wendy play the fake one in front. In this way, you can charge higher ticket prices, make more money, and don't have to worry about being embarrassed by Serge. "

Harenke was stunned for a moment, and then he started thinking seriously.

Ai Luo was not in a hurry to ask him to reply immediately, and said to him: "You think about it tonight, and I will come back to you tomorrow." "

Okay." Hallenke responded immediately. This matter really requires careful consideration before making a decision.

Aiello nodded to Harenke and turned to leave. He knew that Harenke must have a backer behind him, but no matter whether the backer behind him could compete with Serge's father, he would not be able to show his worth until he showed that he was of sufficient value. They would definitely not offend Serge and his family easily because of him.

Aiello walked slowly in the corridor, thinking about the conditions that Harenke would negotiate with him if he agreed. The first and most important thing must be the share, and then he must have the right to make his own decisions about the performance arrangements.

Ai Luo was lost in thought. As he walked, he was almost knocked down by a group of people in a hurry at the corner.

"Be careful." Odes grabbed Ai Luo's arm again to prevent him from falling out.

After Ai Luo stood firm, he looked up at Odes. The two looked at each other, and the strange and confusing feeling in his heart appeared again.

After the two looked at each other for a while, Odes was in a hurry to go to the observation hall. After saying sorry to Ai Luo, he hurriedly led the people forward.

Ai Luo looked at Odes's back and put his hand on his chest. He didn't understand what was going on with him. To say that Odes was attracted to him, he felt it was absolutely impossible. In the previous world, he So dependent on Flanders and not really falling in love with him, how could he be tempted by Odes, whom he was not familiar with? He doesn't believe in love at first sight.

Odes quickly walked into the viewing hall and saw that there was no one inside. He was a little disappointed. The piano playing just now gave him a pleasant feeling that he had not seen for a long time.

"Captain, how about I call the leader of the Starlight Band?" Arthur said.

"No need." Odes felt that since he was from the Starlight Band, he would definitely be able to hear it later. If the band leader was specially called, some rumors might spread.

Odes turned around and walked back. When he reached the place where he bumped into Ai Luo, he involuntarily stopped for a moment and stretched out his hand as if Ai Luo had bumped into him again. Odes looked down at his outstretched hand, wondering what was wrong with him.

"Captain, what's wrong?" Arthur glanced at Odes's hand strangely and said.

Odes shook his head and continued walking forward.

Aiello returned to the room, washed and lay down on the bed. As soon as he closed his eyes, he couldn't help but recall the time when he could still sleep next to Flanders. He tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep, feeling lonely in his heart. The feeling made him involuntarily hug his body tightly and shrink into a ball.