78

Chapter 78 Doll City 22

Doll City 22

Although Ai Luo didn't get to see Lunandi, he didn't do anything. In addition to taking classes, he was also working as an oil painting model for Clara. These days By the time, Clara had almost finished the painting.

Clara has been studying oil painting since she was a child. She was already famous in this field when she was young. She would later become a puppet instructor, mainly because there was a major change in her family and she needed a lot of money, and secondly because she was instructing puppets. Being a model is very good, and after becoming a puppet teacher, there will be no shortage of models for painting. It can be said that you can achieve multiple things with one stone.

During this time, Clara got along very well with Ai Luo. She learned about Ai Luo's neglect by Lunandi. In order to help Ai Luo before ending the course, she specially drew this painting and planned to use it as a painting. Gift to Lunandi.

At this moment, Ai Luo only had a white shirt that had been pulled back to his waist. He was sitting with his legs crossed on various green leaves. The sun shone on his body, and his entire smooth back shone in white. Even if his legs were bent, he could It makes people feel the perfect length and proportion. Ai Luo raised his head and only revealed a small half of his face.

In two days, all the lessons that Clara originally planned to teach Ai Luo will be over. Because Ai Luo learns very quickly, the time will be much shorter than originally planned.

After Lu Nandi returned to the city lord's palace, the housekeeper went to report the matter to Lu Nandi.

"City Lord." The butler said: "Today, the curriculum set by Ms. Clara for Ai Luo is about to end. She wants to ask the City Lord whether she should develop a new curriculum for Ai Luo."

Lunandi has been very busy these days. , he was so busy that he could deliberately ignore the fact that he had not seen Ai Luo for several days. Suddenly he heard the butler mention Ai Luo's name, and the feeling in his heart that he had deliberately ignored suddenly moved again.

After being silent for a while, Lu Nandi said: "Tell her, it's not necessary."

"Yes." The housekeeper asked again: "Ms. Clara sent you an oil painting. Do you want to open it for you to take a look at?" The

housekeeper asked . The two male servants behind him were carrying oil paintings wrapped in paper.

Clara had given Lu Nandi several oil paintings before. Lu Nandi was very satisfied after seeing them and let them hang them in his oil painting exhibition hall. However, he was really not in the mood to appreciate the oil paintings today, so he said: " Just ask someone to take it to the exhibition hall and hang it up."

Lu Nandi raised his hand to signal them all to go out. The butler bent down and walked out with everyone and the two oil paintings.

Lu Nandi closed his eyes and sighed. Only he knew why he deliberately did not see Ai Luo. Apart from being angry, the main reason was that he asked Ai Luo to think clearly about whether to leave last time. I didn't want to hear his answer.

It was the first time in Lu Nandi's life that he had to worry so much about a person. If it had been any other doll, he would have let him disappear forever in the doll city. There were so many dolls in the past, but he had never really cared about anyone. .

After Lu Nandi pondered for a while, he started to deal with work matters again. However, he had not yet thought about how to deal with Ai Luo's matter. Things that should not bother him clearly made him feel like he had encountered something. It was like a big problem. It had never been so difficult to make a decision. All he could do was ignore it for the time being.

The painting that Clara gave to Lunandi had been hung up. After hanging the painting, the two servants stared at the painting for a long time before leaving. However, they did not dare to say anything, and neither did the oil painting exhibition hall. People went there every day, so no one else saw it for two days.

Just two days later, there was a small banquet in the City Lord's Mansion. It was an ordinary gathering held every once in a while in the City Lord's Mansion. The people who were invited were usually Lu Nandi's close friends, and some of them had relatively close contacts. Close rich people, some outstanding people in other industries who are considered acquaintances, and of course some uninvited relatives.

Kaili and the others had already changed their clothes and were getting ready to attend the banquet. Ai Luo was sitting in the restaurant having dinner. Before Kaili and the others left Ouyuan, Carlin took a few people to the restaurant.

There were all kinds of delicious food on the table. Ai Luo ate very seriously. He always enjoyed the delicious food.

"You have a good appetite." Karin said sarcastically after taking a look at the food on the table.

"I don't have trouble sleeping or eating, am I letting you down?" Ai Luo said calmly.

"What should I be disappointed about?" Carlin sneered and said, "You should really eat more good food now. Soon, I'm afraid you won't have the chance to eat such good food." Ai Luo also laughed lightly

. He smiled and said: "You seem to be very sure that you can stay. Don't you feel guilty when you say these words?" Karin gritted his teeth and said calmly: "I have

already After staying in the City Lord's Mansion for so long, I have long been indifferent as to whether to stay or leave. Although it is more likely to stay, I don't care much about it even if I leave. I can still live a good life outside. After all, Everyone has to give some face to the puppets who leave the City Lord's Mansion. Unlike some people, I am afraid that you will set a record for the shortest time in the City Lord's Mansion. By then, everyone in the city will know why you were kicked out of the City Lord's Mansion. Yes, who would take you seriously?"

Carlin's words were full of force. Even before he was sure whether Ai Luo would stay or leave, he had already concluded that Ai Luo was being driven away. out.

Ai Luo didn't like this kind of boring bickering in his heart. He felt it was childish, but he just didn't want to make Karin feel proud. If it could make him unhappy, then be childish.

"What you said makes sense. Since I'm so pitiful, can you answer a few questions that I'm curious about?" Ai Luo deliberately asked as if he was asking for advice seriously: "Besides me, Has anyone else in the City Lord's Mansion spent the night in the City Lord's room? Besides me, has anyone else in the City Lord's Mansion been specially taught by Teacher Clara?" Carlin looked at Ai Luo and looked at

him. His curious eyes were so blocked that he couldn't say a word. When he thought that no one had ever been treated like Ai Luo before, he felt even more unhappy.

"If you don't answer, it means that it has never happened before, right?" Ai Luo said lightly: "In that case, even if I become the puppet who has stayed in the City Lord's Mansion for the shortest time, I will also get the same benefits as the other puppets. You have received the kind of treatment you have not received, and you have been taught by Teacher Clara, so you are not afraid of not having a good place to go after leaving the City Lord's Mansion. For someone like you, the City Lord probably has never even looked at you, right? You feel like you don't care anymore, and neither do I. There's nothing to regret."

"You!" Carlin was hurt by Ai Luo, and he was so angry that he wanted to step forward and overturn the table where Ai Luo was eating.

At this moment, Kaili walked in, glanced at Ai Luo, and said to Carlin: "The banquet has started, we should go over." Ai Luo looked at Kaili and thought to himself, he is really early

. If you don't show up, you won't show up late. Every time, you show up just right.

"I'm not as knowledgeable as you, let's just wait and see who will have the last laugh." Carlin looked at Ai Luo and said viciously before turning around and leaving.

Every time Carlin wanted to provoke Ai Luo, and then made him angry, Ai Luo felt calm. After he left, he continued to enjoy the meal. These people were really not enough to affect his appetite. A full stomach is also very important to him.

Kaili glanced at Ai Luo, who was eating seriously, and then turned to leave. He originally thought that Ai Luo would be a little anxious after finishing Clara's class, but he couldn't see that Ai Luo had any The uneasy mood made him doubtful, and at the same time, his subconscious alertness became even higher.

Even if Ai Luo was really uneasy, he wouldn't be able to tell.

It has been two or three days since the painting was sent, but there was no response from Lunandi at all. Although Ai Luo was not anxious, he was still a little confused, but he had no plans to take any action yet. , decided to wait and see.

Lu Nandi has a hobby of collecting, and his collection range is very wide. There are not only many antiques and works of art, but also various musical instruments and works of art. There are more than a dozen in the large exhibition hall of the City Lord's Mansion. His friends When our guests came, they had to take a tour. Several of his friends happened to talk about oil paintings, so a group of people went to the oil painting exhibition hall together.

Lu Nandi was originally talking to people on the balcony of the banquet hall. When he returned to the banquet hall, he saw that many people were missing. After asking, he learned that they went to the oil painting exhibition hall, so he moved there with the friend he had just spoken to.

Kaili saw Lunandi walking out of the banquet hall, and followed him with other dolls.

When Lu Nandi walked into the oil painting exhibition hall, he saw everyone gathered in front of a painting, but they all just looked at it silently, and no one talked. Unlike before, they were looking at each other in twos and threes, and talking while looking at it. The situation of the discussion was completely different, but today it was a little abnormal, because they had seen these paintings more than once, why did they still have such a reaction?

Lu Nandi walked to the back of the crowd and recalled which painting was hanging in this place, but after thinking for a while, he remembered that this place should be empty, which made Lu Nandi even more confused.

"What happened?" Lu Nandi asked.

After hearing Lu Nandi's voice, the onlookers all recovered from their daze, then turned to look at Lu Nandi, and automatically turned around to give up their positions.

Lu Nandi walked forward, and when he saw the painting on the wall, he was immediately stunned. This was an oil painting that was completely unfamiliar to him, but his eyes slowly went online and saw the small half of the painting. Face, although he was mentally prepared, his heart still skipped a beat.