51

Chapter 51: Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 22:

Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 22

After Ai Luo finished playing a song, the other guests hoped that he could continue playing, but this was his performance to pave the way for the subsequent gem competition. , of course it is impossible to continue playing to satisfy them.

The reason for holding such a large-scale dance was that Odes had important things to announce, so after the dance was over, Odes walked on stage and asked the guests to gather.

"Everyone is gathered here today because there is something important to announce. In two to three days, our ship will enter the Dark Sea. How dangerous the Dark Sea is. I think some of you may You may have heard that dangerous things in the sea may come to the ship and endanger the safety of everyone on the ship. Therefore, in these two or three days, everyone can gather and move around as much as you like, but after entering the Dark Sea, please Everyone should stay in their rooms as much as possible and do not walk around at will, especially at night. Please lock the doors and windows and do not leave the room unless there is something important. If you do not listen to advice and anything happens, you will bear the responsibility yourself."

Ai After hearing what Odes said, Luo lowered his head and pondered. In his memory, he had indeed heard that the Dark Sea was a very dangerous place. Many ships had accidents there. Seeing Odes being so solemn and serious about it, it was surprising. A serious reminder, it must be very serious, and Odes said that there might be dangerous things in the sea on board, but what could they be?

But regardless of whether it is dangerous or not, he must complete his mission, otherwise he will die. Since he will not be able to walk around on the ship for two or three days, he must seize the time to organize the gem competition.

After Odes said what he wanted to say, some people started talking, some discussed what to do in the next two or three days, and some started dancing again.

Odes walked up to Iroh and asked him to dance. Iroh looked at him and accepted his invitation.

Aiello looked at Odes and remembered the scene when he was dancing with Flanders. At that time, he was still dressed in women's clothing, but it was still revealed later.

"Do you have to look at me and then think about others?" Odes said looking at Aiello.

Ai Luo came back to his senses, looked at Odes and was stunned for a moment, then denied: "I'm not thinking about anyone else."

Ai Luo felt that they were obviously the same person, so they didn't count as thinking about others.

"You think I can't tell?" Odes said.

Ai Luo thought that Odes was talking to the young man again just now, so he said angrily: "What's wrong with me thinking about others? You can do it, but I can't even think about it? You have too much control."

"What did I do?" Odes asked.

"You know it in your heart." Ai Luo didn't want to show jealousy in front of him. Just as the dance ended, she glanced at him, turned around and left the dance hall quickly.

Odes stood there, watching Ai Luo's leaving figure, but did not pursue him. These days, based on his people's reports and his own observations, he feels that the person Ai Luo likes may not really be Brian, but he can conclude that Ai Luo does have someone he likes in his heart, but he doesn't know who that person is. Who it was, he felt that even if he asked, Ai Luo would not tell him.

Ai Luo had less and less time to complete the task. Although he was unhappy, he really could no longer waste time on jealousy and emotional entanglement with Odes.

Early the next morning, he took the time to discuss the gem competition with the group leader. Although it was in a hurry, judging from the current situation, he could only seize the time and do it in two or three days.

After entering the Dark Sea, everyone will try to stay in their rooms. No one is allowed to wander around on the ship, but it does not mean that nothing can be done if they stay in the room. Most people have already begun to discuss staying in the room. What to do to pass the time.

As soon as the group leader announced the gem competition, they learned that not only would the winner not have to hand over the gem, but Ai Luo would also play the piano for the winner for five consecutive days, a lot of people actively signed up to participate. After entering the Dark Sea, people cannot go out casually and are worried about how to pass the time. After knowing this competition, their emotions are high, and everyone is determined to win.

There is no limit to the number of gems that each person can use to participate in the competition, but each gem must be paid a competition fee. The team leader received the competition fee with a smile on his face, and he could not open his eyes with laughter.

"Are there many people participating?" Aiello asked.

"A lot, of course it's a lot." Hallenke said with a little excitement when he thought about the money he had collected: "One of the rich people on this boat has paid the entry fee, and some have paid two at a time. Where are the ten entries?"

"Where's the captain? Does he want to participate?" Ai Luo asked seemingly casually, but in fact this was what he really wanted to ask, and the previous part was just nonsense that led to this question.

"Ship, captain?" Harenke was stunned for a moment, thought seriously, then shook his head and said, "No." "Are

you sure?" Ai Luo asked again. In this gem competition, whether there is When "Heart of the Siren" didn't appear, he had to choose someone to play the piano for for five consecutive days. Odes didn't sign up for the competition.

"Indeed not." Hallenke replied affirmatively. Although there were many people participating in the competition, if Odes also participated in the competition, he would definitely know it. After all, he was the captain.

Ai Luo couldn't tell what it was like. He thought to himself, is it really that he has moved on to someone else and is planning to give up on himself?

"Although others cannot leave the room casually after entering the Dark Sea, the captain will definitely be very busy by then. Even if he wins the competition, he probably won't have time to listen to your performance, so he simply didn't participate." Harenke He said with a little regret: "What a pity. If the captain participates in the competition, he might be able to see the legendary "Heart of the Siren"."

Iroh immediately widened his eyes in shock and said, "What did you say?" "Heart of the Siren" "Heart" is with the captain?!"

"I've heard that too, but I'm not sure if it's true." Hallenke replied.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" Ai Luo stood up suddenly and yelled at Harenke.

"Have you told me earlier?" Harenke was a little confused by Ai Luo's yelling. He thought to himself, you didn't ask me, why should I tell you earlier?

Ai Luo quickly prepared to leave. He stopped just as he reached the door, turned to look at Harenke and said, "Can the game... be cancelled?"

"Cancel the game?" Now Hallenke said excitedly: "Master, don't make such a joke with me. We have already collected a lot of money. If we cancel it suddenly, it will cause public outrage."

Ai Luo lowered his head and thought for a while and said, "I know, the game will continue as usual."

After Ai Luo finished speaking, he left quickly, but he did not go to Odes immediately, but returned to his room.

Iroh kept walking around the room, thinking with great annoyance. He had tried so hard to find it, but why didn't he think that the "Heart of the Siren" might be at Odes's place? If he had known earlier, he would not have wasted so much time and done so many things in vain.

So what should he do next? How can I get the "Heart of the Siren" from Odus? Calm down, he needs to calm down and think carefully.

Just now, Captain Harenke said that he had only heard that he was not sure whether the "Heart of the Siren" was really owned by Odes, so the first thing he wanted to confirm was whether the "Heart of the Siren" was really owned by Odes. Si, if the "Heart of the Siren" is really in Odes, then how can you get him to give the "Heart of the Siren" to you?

Ai Luo turned to look at the closed door, thinking that no matter what, he had to first confirm whether the "Heart of the Siren" was in Odus's place, and then make subsequent plans.

Aiello walked to the door, opened it and walked out. Odus' room was not far away. He quickly walked to the door of Odus' room and then raised his hand to knock on the door.

Odes's room door didn't knock, but the door opposite suddenly opened, and Ai Luo subconsciously turned his head to look over.

"The captain is not in the room." Arthur said to him when he saw that it was Aiello knocking on the door.

"Not here?" Ai Luo thought for a while and said, "Then when will he come back? Can I go in and wait for him?"

Arthur walked over, opened Odes' room, and said to Ai Luo: "Master Ai Luo, please Come in."

Ai Luo walked in, looked around, then walked to the edge of the sofa and sat down.

Arthur poured a cup of tea and put it in front of Ai Luo and said: "The captain is busy and may not be back for a while. Master Ai Luo may have to wait for a long time."

"It doesn't matter. I don't have anything else to do anyway. I'll just wait." Ai Luo said, "You don't have to stay here. I can just wait here." "Okay, if Master Ai Luo needs anything, please follow me. Just tell the bodyguard outside," Arthur said.

Iroh nodded, then looked at Arthur and turned around and walked out.

While drinking tea, he waited for Odes to come back. He turned around and saw the piano placed in the corner. Because he was bored, he got up and walked over. Thinking that he could not play the piano to make a sound that day, Odes Si seemed very disappointed, and he couldn't help but want to try again.

Ai Luo sat down in front of the piano, thinking that with a little mental energy, he might be able to play the piano to make a sound, so he took a deep breath, and after getting ready, he started pressing the keys, but he still couldn't make the piano sound. , and after trying it several times, Ai Luo concluded in his heart that this must be a broken piano.

At this time, the door suddenly opened and Odes walked in from the outside. Aiello turned to look at him, then slowly stood up and walked in front of him.

Ai Luo also looked at Odes. When he thought that he might be the person with the "Heart of the Siren", Ai Luo suddenly felt lucky in his heart.