17

Chapter 17 Shura Field in Rose Manor 17

Shura Field in Rose Manor 17

Ai Luo walked outside a room, raised his hand and knocked on the door. Without waiting for a response from the owner of the room, he opened the door and walked in.

Cooper was lying on the bed sleeping. He heard the knock on the door, but he was too lazy to respond and was about to continue sleeping. But when he heard someone opened the door and came in without his permission, he immediately raised his head and yelled: "Who let me You came in!"

When Cooper saw that the person who came in was Ai Luo, he was immediately stunned. There was obvious panic in his eyes, but he quickly calmed down.

Ai Luo saw that Cooper's face was a little pale and weak, and he was sleeping on his stomach again. He must have been injured when his back hit the wall after his counterattack last night. After all, his screams were painful just to listen to, and Ai Luo was Luo also knew it was him because he heard his voice.

Although Aiello heard Cooper's voice last night, he did not tell Flanders about it. Firstly, he wanted to confirm it himself, and secondly, because both Cooper and Della had Isa. With Mrs. Lin as his backer, even if he confirmed that it was Kupi who did it, he had no evidence to prove it, and in the end it was very likely that Kupi would not be punished, so he decided to take revenge in his own way.

"What are you doing here?" Cooper asked displeasedly.

"I'm here to ask, does Master Cooper need to send breakfast to the room?" Ai Luo asked expressionlessly.

"No need." Cooper said in a commanding tone: "Go out and don't disturb my rest!" "

Yes." After Ai Luo said that, he turned around and walked out.

When Ai Luo walked to the door, Cooper warned: "Next time if you enter my room without my consent, don't blame me for being rude."

Ai Luo stood by the door, stopped and turned his head. , then opened the door and walked out.

After Cooper saw the door closed, he lay down again. Because he had propped himself up just now, his back hurt even more now. Last night, he was thrown hard against the wall by a force. At that time, he felt that his internal organs were about to be shattered. His whole back hurt and he couldn't sleep well all night.

And Cooper also knew that Ai Luo must have known that it was him who did it, so he did what he did just now. Although he had Mrs. Isalin as his backer, Cooper was still a little nervous because Ai Luo was in the Rose Manor. He was not helpless and could be bullied casually, especially since the two earls defended him so much. Cooper was actually worried that he would file a complaint.

Ai Luo had no intention of complaining to anyone. He was walking in the corridor. When passing by the room that Cooper dragged into yesterday, he stopped, opened the door of the room, and turned to look at Inside the room.

Ai Luo knew that Cooper liked men, so he definitely didn't want to violate him personally last night, but after Cooper put the medicine into his mouth, and then after the effect of the medicine took effect, he fell into Flanders' swimming pool. , holding Flanders and begging him to satisfy himself, which made him guess Cooper's original plan.

Ai Luo thought that Cooper must have wanted to send him to a man's bed after drugging him. When he lost his mind due to the drug and begged the man to satisfy himself, someone would break in, and then everyone would People will see that he is very proactive in doing that kind of thing with that man.

Ai Luo closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His hands were shaking with anger, thinking that the two brothers Della and Cooper were really more vicious than the other. At this time, he thought of another sentence. In the game world, weak kindness will become the biggest weakness. This time, he must take revenge personally and teach Cooper a painful lesson that he will regret.

Ai Luo continued to walk forward, and Della happened to be walking towards him. When she saw him, she was obviously stunned for a moment, and then looked him up and down, her eyes first showing inquiry, then anger and disappointment.

Ai Luo passed by Della expressionlessly. Della stopped and turned to stare at Ai Luo's back. She didn't expect that not only did the plan fail last night, Cooper himself was also injured. I waited with great anticipation to see the rape scene, but in the end I was only disappointed.

Della gritted her teeth in anger and turned back towards Cooper's room. She was going to see how the injured Cooper was doing and discuss a new plan with him. She would not give up so easily.

Della approached Cooper's room and closed the door. She walked to the bed and sat down. She looked at Cooper and asked, "Are you feeling better? Are you still in pain?"

"I applied medicine and slept all night, and I'm much better than last night." Cooper said while lying on his stomach: "Ai Xi came just now. Looking at her look, she must know that I did what happened last night." "

She Got it?!" Della immediately became nervous: "Didn't you say she didn't see you? What should we do if she complains to the two earls?" "She should have heard

my voice, I didn't expect it. She is quite powerful. I just screamed and she recognized it was me." Cooper said: "Don't panic, she should have no evidence to prove that I did it. Although my back was injured, I also It can be said that I injured myself by falling, which cannot be used as evidence against him, and...I picked up something yesterday."

After Della was stunned for a moment, she asked doubtfully: "What is it?"

Cooper took out one from under the pillow. He held the very small medicine bottle with his thumb and index finger and looked at it carefully and said, "I picked up this medicine bottle last night. I can confirm that it was something that fell from Aisi's body." "This medicine

bottle Is there anything special?" Della asked in confusion.

"I have picked up a medicine bottle exactly like this one at home before." Cooper squinted his eyes and said, "This medicine bottle has no mouth and cap. There must be some special way to open it. I picked it up at home before. That one, I studied for a long time out of curiosity, but couldn't open it."

Della took the medicine bottle in Cooper's hand, looked at it and said, "It's empty."

"It's empty, but there are traces of the medicine inside. "Cubi said.

"What does this medicine bottle mean?" Della still didn't understand.

"I have only seen such a special medicine bottle twice, once at home and once it fell from Elsie's body." Cooper said while thinking: "Every time I see Elsie's face, I I feel like she looks familiar, and I always feel like I've seen her there before, but I can't remember it no matter how much I think about it. And this medicine bottle just gave me a hint. I think... Elsie is probably Ai Luo." Della listened to

Ku Bi was stunned for a moment at first, then his eyes widened in shock and he said, "How is this possible? They are not of the same gender, they even have different eye colors, and they look..."

Della wanted to say that they both looked different, but when her mind pictured Iroh's face and Elsie's face at the same time, she immediately felt the resemblance.

"Gender can be disguised. The thing in this medicine bottle is probably the medicine that can change the color of his eyes." Cooper originally just guessed, but the more he thought about it, the more he felt that his guess was right.

Della stood up suddenly and walked around the room: "If, I mean if Ai Xi is really Ai Luo, we should, should..."

Della was too shocked. , my mind was very confused and I didn't know what to say.

Cooper said calmly: "If Ai Xi is really Ai Luo, we will definitely expose him, but before that, I must find a way to confirm again. After all, there are two counts protecting him now. , if I make a mistake, it will give him the opportunity to bite us back."

Della pressed her chest and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down and then said: "Yes, you must be careful about this kind of thing. Proceed with caution."

"After Elsie appeared in Rose Manor, she fascinated the two Archies, Galen, and even the two earls. But Ai Luo was hated by everyone in Rose Manor. , once the people of Rose Manor know that they have been tricked by Ai Luo, I can already imagine how angry they will be." Cooper said with sinister eyes: "I really look forward to seeing his end."

Della After listening to Kubi's description, I couldn't help but feel excited, and I was already looking forward to that moment coming soon.

Cooper's guesses were so close that even people watching the live broadcast thought he was quite smart.

--This Cooper looks mediocre, but I didn't expect that he has a pretty good mind and can actually guess a lot about a medicine bottle.

--If Aiello doesn't hurry up and kill the two brothers, his identity will definitely be exposed soon. The people of Rose Manor hate him so much, they will definitely not let him go easily.

--I am quite curious about what the two earls and Archie will do to him if he is really exposed.

--Yes, they are all fascinated by Ai Luo, who is dressed as a woman. They really want to see the expressions of these people when they know that Ai Luo is a boy and deceived them.