26

Chapter 26 Shura Field in Rose Manor 26

Shura Field in Rose Manor 26

"Because my second uncle was disfigured, you proposed to terminate the engagement, and then you disguised yourself as a woman and came to Rose Manor to seduce my third uncle." Archie Looking at Ai Luo, he said: "Don't you think you are too shameless and shameless?"

Ai Luo looked at Archie silently and was questioned by them in turn. He no longer wanted to explain. They could think whatever they wanted. alright.

Ai Luo didn't want to say anything more and walked out of the study.

"Wait a minute!" Archie stopped Ai Luo, turned around and looked at his back and said: "Whether it was you who stole the medicine or not, it is true that you personally proposed to terminate the engagement, but you have no shame now. You seduced my third uncle, have you never thought about how my second uncle would feel when he saw you hooking up with my third uncle like this?" "

Please don't hurt my second uncle again." Archie's tone was very serious. He said: "If I see you deliberately seducing my third uncle again, don't blame me for being rude to you."

Ai Luo did not look back. After listening to what he said, he continued to move forward.

And Della, who was hiding around the corner, happened to hear what Archie said. Her eyes were full of angry hatred. When she thought that Cooper lost a hand, but Ai Luo got no punishment. , she hated him so much that she could continue to shamelessly seduce Count Oleson after her identity was revealed.

Della clenched her hands hard and swore secretly in her heart that she would take revenge on Ai Luo and make him pay a higher price.

Aiello walked slowly while thinking about his next plan. He had to find a way to get Flanders to agree to at least let him take a look at the white rose.

"Ai Luo."

Ai Luo was about to go downstairs, when he heard someone calling him, he stopped and turned around to look over.

"Ai Luo, I have something to tell you." Galen walked up to Ai Luo, looked at him and said.

"What do you want to say?" Iroh asked.

Galen looked around and said, "Let's go for a walk in the courtyard."

"Okay." Ai Luo nodded. It happened that he also had something to ask Galen.

The two came to the courtyard together. Galen lowered his head at first, as if he had a lot to say to Aiello, but didn't know how to say it.

Ai Luo didn't rush him, because he was not really curious about what Galen wanted to say. If he hadn't decided whether to say it, he didn't have to listen, but he had a question, but he had to ask Galen. .

Galen finally plucked up the courage, turned to face Ai Luo, looked at Ai Luo seriously and said, "After the rose array returns to its position, can I take you out of here?" "Leave here?" Ai Luo was stunned

. After a while, he asked in confusion: "Where to go?"

"Go to a place far away from here, where they can never find us. As long as the two of us are together, we can go anywhere." Galen said a little excitedly : "Let's elope!"

"Elope?" Ai Luo widened his eyes in surprise and said, "What are you talking about?"

Ai Luo didn't understand why Galen suddenly proposed to elope with him because he didn't like men. ?

"I have thought about it seriously. I don't care about your identity or your gender. I can't hate you, let alone love you." Galen confessed sincerely: "If you are willing Leave with me, I swear I will make you happy."