25

Chapter 25 The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 25

The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 25

Ai Luo was close to Flanders and fell asleep quickly. During this time, he felt really exhausted physically and mentally and could not find Bai Bai. Rose's anxiety and fear of being attacked by monsters prevented him from relaxing. He felt most secure only when he was by Flanders' side.

After making sure that Iroh was asleep, Flanders opened his eyes and turned to look at Iroh, raising his hand to touch his face. After he knew for certain that Ai Xi was Ai Luo, he thought for a long time on his own about whether he loved Ai Xi or Ai Luo. When he seriously wanted to draw a conclusion, he suddenly felt that doing so was superfluous and pointless. Necessarily, what attracted him was the person, not the gender.

Flanders was sure that he was attracted to Ai Luo. This was originally an opportunity for him to lift the curse, but Ai Luo did not fall in love with him. He was increasingly affected by the curse and had no more time to wait. Iroh falls in love with him.

Flanders lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and helped Ai Luo cover the quilt tightly, then walked to the window and looked out. Just now Ai Luo said that he looked at the monster outside, so he felt very scared. The monster was very scary. Cunning, they tried many ways but failed to catch it, but time was running out. He had to find a way to catch the monster quickly, return the rose array to its position as soon as possible, and then let Ai Luo and the others leave as soon as possible.

Flanders walked back to the bed again, looked at the sleeping Ai Luo, and thought that it would be better if he didn't fall in love with her, so he wouldn't have to be involved in unnecessary things.

Flanders turned and left the room. His room was safe and no monsters could come in. He could rest assured that Iroh could sleep alone in the room.

Early the next morning, after Ai Luo woke up, he saw that Flanders was not in the room. After sitting on the bed in a daze for a while, he got out of bed and returned to his room.

Just after washing up, Aiello heard a knock on the door. He thought it was the maid coming to bring him breakfast. When he walked over and opened the door, the maid said to him: "Master Aiello, Count Oleson asked you to go to his study. ."

Ai Luo was stunned for a moment, wondering what was going on. He nodded and said, "Okay, I understand."

After watching the maid leave, Aiello also walked out of the room and went to Olerson's study. He thought Oleson didn't want to see him, and he didn't know why he was being called over now. Besides, he didn't really want to go, but this was Rose Manor, and there was no reason to ignore the owner in someone else's house.

Aiello walked into the study and saw Oleson standing by the window facing him. He walked over, stood behind Oleson and called: "Count, are you looking for me?" Oleson turned to look

at Aiello. Luo asked: "Why weren't you in your room last night? Where did you go?"

Ai Luo was stunned for a moment and said, "Did you go to see me last night?"

Oleson couldn't help but think strongly in his heart last night. Wanting to see Ai Luo's desire, I went to his room late at night, but Ai Luo was not in the room. He waited in the room for a long time but did not wait for Aiello to return to the room. In fact, without Aiello's answer, Oleson had already guessed where he would be last night.

Oleson approached Aiello and asked, "You were in my second brother's room all night last night, right?"

Aiello felt that something was wrong with Oleson, so when he approached, Backing up step by step.