14

Chapter 14 Shura Field in Rose Manor 14

Shura Field in Rose Manor 14

Flanders looked at Ai Luo, walked up to him, looked at him and asked: "What did you come in for?"

"I, I'm here... ...." Ai Luo didn't know where to look. When he saw Flanders' chest muscles right in front of him, he instinctively wanted to lower his eyes, but when he accidentally saw the mark on the left side of Flanders's lower abdomen, , he was stunned, and his brain suddenly had a strange reaction.

Flanders was stunned when he saw that Ai Luo hadn't finished speaking. Following his line of sight, he lowered his head and glanced at the mark on his lower abdomen. At this time, Ai Luo had already reached out to touch it.

Ai Luo felt that the mark on Flanders's lower abdomen looked like a number or some kind of pattern, and it didn't feel like it was specially put on it, but rather like it grew out of the flesh. He always felt like this The mark looked familiar. He seemed to have seen it there, but he couldn't remember where or when.

This early in the morning, if Flanders continued to be touched by Ai Luo like this, he would be unable to control the urge in his body.

He grabbed Ai Luo's hand, took a deep breath and said, "Give three seconds, it's still too late to leave."

Ai Luo came back to his senses and was frightened by the temperature of Flanders' palm. He looked at what he wanted to do again. He stripped his eyes naked and immediately lowered his head and turned around to walk out, thinking that he could barely avoid being discovered as a boy under the quilt at night. It would be impossible for him to be stripped naked by Flanders in broad daylight. I can't hide it anymore.

After walking out of Flanders' bathroom, Aiello quickly returned to his room to wash up. He spent another night safely. Taking advantage of the daytime, he had to hurry up and find the white rose.

Ai Luo also plans to go to the garden first this time, and then go to the bookstore to see if he can find the follow-up to the book White Rose and Red Rose. He always feels that what happens next is very crucial.

In the garden in the early morning, the petals of the flowers were still covered with dew. They were really delicate and delicate. Ai Luo really liked flowers. Smelling the fragrance of the flowers, she felt her mood improved.

This time, he specifically walked to the edge of the rose bushes in the garden. Although it seemed impossible to find white roses among the red rose bushes, these roses spread throughout the manor. It's very weird and abnormal, so the more impossible the idea, the more likely it is to be correct.

Ai Luo searched carefully on the edge of the rose bush, not daring to touch it easily with his hands. However, if there was white among the red, it would actually be easy to find, but he couldn't find it after searching around. When he felt a little disappointed, he suddenly saw two white petals on a rose. He was stunned in surprise.

Ai Luo was surprised and pleasantly surprised, but when he saw the two white petals slowly turning red, he didn't think much about it and immediately stretched out his hand anxiously to pick off the flower, but was pricked by the thorns of the rose. He broke his finger and cried out in pain: "Ah!"

Ai Luo instinctively pulled his hand back, and the blood dripping from his finger fell on a rose. Suddenly, a large hand stretched out from the side. Aiello was frightened when he grabbed his hand. He immediately turned around and saw that it was Oleson who had grabbed his hand and was frowning, looking at the pricked finger with a serious and worried expression.

After Ai Luo saw clearly that it was Oleson, he immediately turned to look at the rose with white petals just now, but the two white petals had completely turned red.

Ai Luo felt disappointed because he didn't pick the rose in time, but he suddenly felt that his tingling fingers were wrapped in a warm and moist feeling. He turned around and looked over, it was Oleson He held his pricked finger in his mouth and was sucking out the blood from the pricked area on his finger.

Seeing Oleson put his finger in his mouth, Ai Luo was stunned for a moment and wanted to take his hand back, but Oleson held it tightly. Ai Luo felt that this feeling was really strange. , but could not take back his hand, and Olesen put down his hand after a while, and then led him quickly out of the garden.

Aiello kept looking back while being led by Oleson, and just after the two of them walked out of the garden, the rose that had just been dripped with Ai Luo's blood slowly turned white. After turning completely white, it slowly turned red, but no one saw this scene.

Oleson pulled Aiello into his room, rummaged through and found a medicine bottle, and concentrated on applying the medicine bit by bit to the place where Ailuo's finger was pricked.

"It's just a small wound. It doesn't have any impact. It will heal soon." Ai Luo felt that he had just punctured a small wound and didn't understand why Oleson looked so serious. Although he was in good health now He has become very weak, but he is not so squeamish.

"The roses in Rose Manor are not ordinary roses." Oleson looked at Aiello seriously and said.

Ai Luo thought of those people who died in the rose bushes at the dance that day, and suddenly understood what Oleson said and why he was so nervous.

Oleson said: "You should have seen those thieves dying in the rose bushes, and you actually dared to pick those roses?" "

I..." Ai Luo finally saw two white rose petals. , of course he wanted to pick them off immediately, he didn't have time to think about it that much, but when he saw the white rose petals, he didn't know if he could tell them.

"Do you want to pick some roses and give them to my second brother?" Oleson said for Ai Luo.

Ai Luo was stunned for a moment. He didn't want to do this, but this reason was indeed the most reasonable, so he remained silent and did not answer him.

"You have fallen in love with him, right?" Olerson looked at Aiello with very complicated emotions: "Because you have fallen in love with him, do you want to give him a red rose that represents love? "

For the first time in Oleson's heart, he had such strong emotions in his life. He was obviously responsible for this incident, but he felt uncomfortable because of it.

Ai Luo just looked at Oleson silently, and his not denying it was equivalent to acquiescence in Oleson's eyes.

"Do you really love him?" Oleson held Ai Luo's wrist tightly, looked directly at him and asked: "I want to hear you answer me personally, how much do you love him now?"

After Oleson asked such a question, even he himself didn't know what kind of answer he wanted to hear. He actually wanted to hear Aiello say that he had fallen in love with Flanders, so that he could give up. , and then continued to encourage them to get together, still wanting to hear him say that he only had a slight affection for Flanders, so that he could snatch Ai Luo over in time.

Ai Luo felt that something was not right with Oleson, and he didn't know the right way to answer him, so he could only watch Oleson continue to remain silent.

Seeing that Aiello didn't speak, Oleson didn't continue to ask questions. He didn't get a clear answer, but it made him feel less nervous.

"I'll take you riding." Oleson said suddenly, looking at Aiello.

Aiello was stunned for a moment, then shook his head and said, "No, I can't ride a horse."

"I'll teach you." Oleson took Aiello's hand and walked out.

Ai Luo can actually ride a horse, but he is pressed for time and does not want to waste time on these things. He just wants to seize the time and quickly find the white rose again. But Olesen couldn't help but take him to the horse breeding place and personally selected a docile horse for him.

Oleson walked up to Ai Luo, held his waist with both hands, and lifted him up easily.

Ai Luo suddenly flew into the air and was startled. He subconsciously stretched out his hand to hold Oleson's shoulder, and then looked at him with panic eyes.

Oleson held up Aiello and looked at Aiello's face. He was absent-minded for a moment. After coming back to his senses, he put Aiello on the horse, and then he also lifted his legs and sat on the horse. He placed Ai Luo, who was sitting on his side, in his arms.

Although Aiello was sitting sideways, Oleson held him in his arms close to his body, which made him feel strange, so he said, "Earl, I want to ride by myself." "You can't ride a horse,

Wan What to do if it falls?" Oleson said and let the horse trot.

Aiello regretted saying that he couldn't ride a horse anymore.

The white horse ran lightly on the grass. Ai Luo turned to look ahead. The breeze brought the fragrance of plants to face him. The Rose Manor during the day did not have the weird feeling at night. The scenery was very beautiful, but since he came here After that, he had no intention to appreciate the scenery at all, and rarely even had time to truly relax, because he had a deep hatred in his heart and wanted to go back alive, and the thought that he might die here made him very angry. Hard to relax.

But at this moment, he felt that he might try to relax a little. When he could really do it with ease, it might be easier to escape successfully.

The scene of Oleson riding a horse with Aiello in his arms was seen by many people. Because they were far away, Oleson and Aiello couldn't hear them, so he started talking.

"That Elsie, wasn't she very close to Archie and Galen before? Why is she riding horses with Count Olerson now?" "

Yes, who do you think likes her, and who does she like? "

According to my observation, both Archie and Galen must like her. As for who she likes, it's hard to say." "

Then what's going on between her and Count Oleson? They seem to be very similar." With such an intimate appearance, could it be said that Earl Oleson also likes her?" "

She is really quite capable. She offended old Lady Isalin, so she only became a maid in name only. In this Rose Manor, she can make Earl She and the young masters all defend her."

"Who made her have such a face? Even among the guests, there are many men who are obsessed with her, but no one dares to take action for the time being."