13

Chapter 13 Shura Field in Rose Manor 13

Shura Field in Rose Manor 13

Aiello took the initiative to hug Flanders, but was pushed away by him.

Flanders lowered his head and looked at Ai Luo. Seeing Ai Luo's expression and eyes, he couldn't help but softened and said to him in a serious tone: "Speak carefully, don't hug me. "

Ai Luo looked at Flanders with aggrieved eyes. He had obviously been hugged and kissed by him. Don't you think it's a little late to say this now?

Flanders couldn't stand the look in Ai Luo's eyes, especially the way Ai Luo looked up at him, which made him unable to control his inner impulse. He held Ai Luo's face and pressed his lips to his.

Flanders kissed very hard every time, but Ai Luo didn't struggle at all this time, because he knew that as soon as Flanders exerted force, he would lose his strength immediately. He tried to move his fingers, and sure enough, his fingers were not connected. Can't even move.

This very large bookstore has two front and back doors. The middle of the bookcase is usually partitioned by a bookshelf, but today when Ai Luo came in, the bookshelf automatically moved away. So I heard that Ai Luo came to the bookstore and came here specifically to look for Ai Luo. Archie from Luo happened to see this scene.

Archie was stunned in surprise at first. He saw Flanders holding Ai Luo's waist with one hand and holding his face with one hand. He was kissing him very passionately. Ai Luo had his eyes closed and looked like the same. Completely submissive, without the slightest hint of resistance or displeasure, the two embraced each other like lovers who had been in love for a long time.

Archie felt a very uncomfortable emotion well up in his heart. After suddenly coming to his senses, he immediately turned around and hid in a panic, and then walked out as carefully and quickly as possible.

After walking outside, Archie supported the wall with his hands. His face looked a little ugly. He didn't know how he would feel about facing this matter. His second uncle was the person he respected the most, and he had always thought about it in his heart. He worshiped and respected him as a father. Now that he had someone he liked, he should be happy for him and bless him, but he couldn't be happy at all in his heart.

Archie's heart was complicated, tangled and sad. He felt guilty for not being able to bless Flanders, but he thought that Flanders had wanted him to be with Aiello before, but now he was with Ai Luo. Iroh was together and felt sad again. For the first time in his life, he didn't know how to deal with his emotions.

Of course Flanders knew that Archie had just arrived. He knew it from the moment Archie started to approach. He should have separated from Ai Luo before Archie saw this scene, but due to some kind of psychological , he did not do this, but deliberately let Archie see the scene of him kissing Iroh.

After the two separated, Flanders looked at Ai Luo's face. He was reluctant to let go of the feeling just now, and felt a little guilty for Alqi in his heart. But looking at Ai Luo's face, he couldn't control his inner feelings. Deeper and deeper, Flanders felt like he needed to find a place to calm down alone.

Aiello got permission from Flanders and Oleson to read in the bookcase. After Flanders, Aello found the bookshelf with all the books about roses. He pushed the ladder next to it. Come here, I want to start reading from the books in the top corner. He climbed up the ladder, took out three books and held them in his hands, but suddenly he saw that a book seemed to have fallen into the gap inside. He reached in and after a lot of effort, the book fell into the gap. He took out the book. If he hadn't taken out three books, he really wouldn't have been able to read this book.

Ai Luo looked at the name of the book. It was called White Rose and Red Rose. He didn't know why, but he suddenly felt like he had discovered something important. He immediately put the other three books back, climbed down the stairs with only this book, then sat on the chair next to him and started reading quickly.

The content is about a sister named White Rose and a sister named Red Rose. The two sisters had a good relationship at first. Later, White Rose fell in love with a prince. The two soon got married and had children, but Red Rose also fell in love with this prince. A handsome and gentle prince, he tried to kill his sister. Red Rose originally thought that after the death of White Rose, the prince would fall in love with her, but the prince did not fall in love with her. He also planted white roses in his castle to miss his deceased wife because there were missing pages in the book. What happened next? I don't know.

After Ai Luo wrote down everything, he wanted to put the book back on the bookshelf, but he found that the entire bookshelf was full, so he put the book back into the gap, thinking that maybe this book It should be placed here.

After returning to the room, Aiello thought seriously about the story he had just read. To put it simply, red roses killed his sister white roses, and then the prince planted white roses in his castle. He felt that the story behind Something important must have happened, but the pages are missing and there's no way of knowing exactly what happened.

Although Ai Luo got very few clues related to the mission after coming to this world, he could always feel something guiding him in his heart. He felt that the content of the book was probably what he could do. The key to finding the white rose inside the manor.

But what the book says is that the prince planted all white roses in the castle, but the Rose Manor was full of red roses. He had to work hard to find a white rose. What is the connection between them? He must find another way to understand it.

At night, when Ai Luo lay down on the bed and prepared to sleep, he was too scared to fall asleep. As soon as he closed his eyes, he vaguely heard strange sounds getting closer and closer to him.

Ai Luo sat up. He felt that he could not repeat the mistake of last night. He clearly felt the danger approaching but did nothing. Moreover, after what happened last night, he suspected that the monster seemed to be specifically looking for him. If This is really the case. He is the most dangerous person in the entire Rose Manor. If he continues to stay in the room, what if Flanders fails to arrive in time to save him this time?

The uneasy feeling became more and more obvious. Aiello walked out of the room holding his pillow, knocked on the door, and entered Flanders' room.

Aiello walked to Flanders' bedside, looked at Flanders who was sitting on the bedside reading a book and called out: "Count."

Flanders closed the book and put it on the bedside table, and looked at Aello in silence for a while. Then he said: "You want to sleep here?"

"I'm scared alone." Aiello looked at Flanders with pitiful eyes.

"You know what I will do to you." Flanders said, looking at Iroh.

Ai Luo hugged the pillow and lowered his head. Of course he knew what Flanders might do to him, but it had been so many times and Flanders hadn't realized that he was a man, which made him a lot more courageous. .

Whether to stay in his room at the risk of being eaten by monsters or to stay in his room at the risk of Flanders discovering his identity, Aiello decisively chose the latter, and then he hugged the pillow , then got into bed and crawled into Flanders' quilt.

Flanders looked at Ai Luo's actions and felt helpless in his heart. He knew that what he wanted to do before for Ai Luo to be with Archie was no longer possible, especially today when he deliberately let Archie see it. After the scene of him kissing Iroh, he knew that he could no longer escape his inner feelings.

Iroh lay down, still holding the pillow in his arms, and Flanders lay down as well. Ai Luo thought it was good to just sleep like this for one night. Flanders sleeping next to him made him feel safe. As long as he hugged the pillow tightly that night, it would reduce the risk of him being discovered to be a boy. possibility.

Initially, the two of them slept peacefully, but Flanders gradually felt the heat and pain under the mask, and the influence of the curse began again.

The instinctive emptiness and longing in his heart made Flanders unable to help but move closer to Aiello and hugged him. He raised Aiello's chin, and Aiello looked up at Flanders' face, although half of his His face was covered with a mask, but it didn't seem to cover his handsomeness at all. Ai Luo felt that this might be the reason why he could accept it even if he kissed or hugged him.

Seeing Flanders' face slowly approaching, Ai Luo closed his eyes. Since he couldn't resist, just enjoy it. It's a game world anyway, so treat everything as a game, so that you won't have any psychological problems. He felt that he had gradually begun to adapt to all this.

This night, something was quietly changing, and Ai Luo did have a rare good sleep.

The next morning, Ai Luo woke up due to the urge to pee and wanted to go to the toilet. He half-opened his eyes and sat up holding the pillow he had not loosened all night. Because he was not fully awake yet, he forgot that he was in Flanders' room, and got out of bed to go to the toilet in a daze.

Eluo opened the bathroom door and walked in, just in time to see Flanders wrapping a towel around his waist. Eluo was immediately stunned, not knowing how to react for a moment.