34

Chapter 34: Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 5:

Performing Arts and Not Selling Yourself on a Luxury Cruise 5

The piano performance of the Starlight Ensemble is about to begin. There are already audience members who have bought tickets and are waiting in the concert hall. Ai Luo replaced Wendy last time. That performance had already spread, and the audience was even more excited this time.

Ai Luo trotted along the corridor. After he left the room, he found someone following him. He walked around the ship for a long time before getting rid of the person following him. Now he was rushing to meet up in Wendy's lounge.

There were many corridors and corners on this ship. Although Ai Luo was a little anxious, he tried to choose corridors with fewer people. He jogged all the way and bumped into someone again at the corner.

Odes watched Ai Luo bump into him this time, but he did not avoid it. Instead, he watched Ai Luo crash into his arms, and even raised his hand to catch him, and he was catching Ai Luo. When he saw it, there was a moment of joy in his heart, as if this was the scene he had been looking forward to for a long time, and even he felt strange.

Ai Luo was about to apologize when he looked up and found that he had bumped into Odes again. Even he felt speechless. Is there any suction force on this man? I bumped into him again and again.

"Sorry." Ai Luo was in a hurry and had no time to think about it. After apologizing, he was about to leave quickly, but Odes suddenly grabbed his wrist.

Ai Luo looked back at Odes in confusion, wondering if he was going to cause trouble for him, but he didn't look like such a narrow-minded person.

Odes looked at the hand he was holding on to Iroh, and was stunned for a moment, then slowly let go of Iroh.

Aiello looked at Odes and was worried that he would miss the start of the performance. He ran away immediately without having time to think about it.

"This Ai Luo must have deliberately tried to seduce the captain. It's really stupid to use such an old-fashioned method." Vincent watched Ai Luo leave and said angrily: "Once was an accident, twice was a coincidence. , three times showed that he did it on purpose. He simply showed his scheming on his face. He was stupid and didn't realize it. I heard before that he deliberately seduced Master Brian and the others. This seduction failed, and he focused his attention on the captain again. , he really thought..."

"Stop talking." Arthur warned Vincent in a low voice. The captain didn't like his men to talk too much about others.

Vincent curled his lips and said nothing more, but his contempt for Ai Luo could not be more obvious. He felt that Ai Luo had no self-awareness. With his reputation, wanting to seduce Odes was simply shameless and wishful thinking.

After Ai Luo entered Wendy's lounge, he saw Wendy sitting and resting leisurely. He looked at the time and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he was not late.

Not long after Ai Luo sat down, Hallenke came and knocked on the door, and they both got up and walked out at the same time.

Harenke looked at the two of them and explained: "Now that the stage has been set up, there is no way to retreat. You must cooperate well."

Harenke was actually very nervous and worried about the two of them. The first time they cooperate, they will be exposed, but as long as they cooperate well enough not to be discovered, then there will be a steady inflow of real money.

After the two came on stage from the backstage, Aiello sat down in front of the piano behind the curtain. Wendy glanced at him, opened the curtain a little, walked to the front of the stage, and sat down in front of the piano.