74

Chapter 74 Doll City 18

Doll City 18

"City Lord, you are back." Ai Luo looked at Lunandi and shouted, wondering how could it be such a coincidence that he saw him again? I obviously came back very late in the past two or three days, but I just came back at this time today.

Lunandi looked at Ai Luo. The scene where the setting sun surrounded Ai Luo was so beautiful that people would forget to breathe without realizing it. If no one else was here, he would definitely appreciate it. It was more beautiful than any oil painting in his collection, but because there were so many extra people here, he lost the mood to appreciate it.

Lu Nandi glanced at Sired, frowned slightly, and then said to the housekeeper: "Why is he here?" "It was

my mistake. I will collect the punishment later, and we will arrange to strengthen management later." The housekeeper was watching. When Siride stood with Ai Luo, his heart sank, knowing that he had to shoulder this responsibility.

"I'm sorry City Lord, I came here with my friends to attend Ankit's party. I wanted to come out for some fresh air, but I accidentally got lost and ended up here." Siride explained to Lunandi.

However, Sired didn't know that no matter what he said, it didn't matter whether things were really what he said. In fact, the location where he was now was not a place where guests were strictly prohibited from entering, so he could have smooth access. He walked here without any hindrance, but the important thing is that when he sees Ai Luo, he should avoid it immediately. This is the key point.

"Sirid!" Ankit hurried over with his people. After seeing Lu Nandi, he immediately straightened his posture, walked quickly to Lu Nandi, and shouted respectfully: "Father." "You

. How did you come here?" Ankit asked, looking at Sired, and then he looked at Ai Luo again, as if he understood something.

Lu Nandi ignored him and left directly.

Ai Luo looked at Sired and Ankit, then followed Lunandi and left.

After watching Ai Luo leave with reluctant eyes, Sired turned around and said to Ankit in an apologetic tone: "I'm sorry, did I cause trouble for you?"

Ankit sighed helplessly, raised her hand and patted his shoulder and said, "It's okay. My father shouldn't be angry. Let's forget it this time. Just pay attention next time." "There's something I want to ask

. You." Sired said hesitantly.

"What happened?" Ankit said.

Sired glanced at the others and remained silent.

Ankit understood immediately and asked the others to leave first, then looked at Sired, waiting for him to speak.

"I heard that every once in a while, the City Lord's Mansion would help some dolls eliminate their identities and then let them go out to live?"

Ankit said: "Yes, that is indeed the case, and as far as I know, my father passed away Some dolls should be allowed to leave after a while."

It was precisely because Siride knew about this that he mentioned it to him. He added: "If Ai Luo takes the initiative to leave, is it possible for the city lord to leave? Will he be asked to eliminate his puppet status?"

"Ai Luo has just become a puppet in the City Lord's Mansion, so it is impossible for him to be eliminated as a puppet so quickly." "

I mean, what if Ai Luo takes the initiative or asks the City Lord? Sired said with serious eyes: "I heard that the city lord has never been obsessed with dolls. No matter how beautiful or talented he is, the city lord will not feel reluctant to let go and stay by his side. So for Ai Luo, he should not force him to leave." He should keep him."

"There is a big difference between the treatment of the dolls in the City Lord's Mansion and those of other people's dolls. It should be said that there is a big difference between becoming my father's doll and becoming someone else's doll. fate." Ankit looked at him and said: "The most important thing is that you underestimate the attractiveness of my father. Over the years, no one who has become my father's puppet wants to leave. They They all hope to stay by my father's side forever."

"But Ai Luo is different. He definitely doesn't want to become a puppet!" Sired said eagerly: "I know him very well. As long as the city lord is willing to eliminate his As a puppet, he will definitely choose to leave."

Anjit looked at Sired and was silent for a while: "Since you are so sure, then find an opportunity to confirm with him and see if he is willing to leave the City Lord's Mansion, but it is best not to do this in the City Lord's Mansion." Anjit said

. After Te finished speaking, he turned around and walked forward. Siride stayed in place for a while before following him.

When passing through another corridor, Kaili was standing there, obviously listening to their conversation just now. Ankit quickly exchanged a look with Kaili and continued to walk forward. Kaili also turned and left.

Ai Luo followed Lu Nandi back to the room. Lu Nandi was sitting on the sofa with a serious expression. Ai Luo always knew how to watch people's expressions. After seeing Lu Nandi's expression, he didn't stick to it directly like before, but stood still. With.

"Did Kaili tell you about the rules in the city lord's mansion?" Lunandi asked, looking at Ai Luo.

Ai Luo was stunned for a moment and then said: "He showed me the rules that the dolls in the City Lord's Mansion should abide by. I have memorized them all." "

Now that I have memorized them all, tell me which ones you have violated. "

Article 7: The dolls in the City Lord's Mansion are not allowed to interact with outsiders or meet in private. Article 11: When the dolls in the City Lord's Mansion meet guests in the mansion, they must avoid them immediately and are not allowed to talk to them." These rules

are It was originally formulated to prevent anyone from using the dolls in the City Lord's Mansion to inquire about the information in the City Lord's Mansion, or from making any improper transactions, but obviously Ai Luo was not in such a situation.

"Since you remember it so clearly, you should not knowingly commit the crime." Lu Nandi said seriously: "Since you have just become a doll and have not fully adapted to it, I will not punish you. But in the future, you must strictly abide by it and cannot If you do it again, do you understand?"

Ai Luo should have promised that he would strictly abide by it, but he opened his mouth but did not answer immediately, because if he wanted revenge, he might need to use Sired, and it was difficult to guarantee that he would not do it. I had some contact with other people, so I hesitated.

But Ai Luo's hesitant look, in Lu Nandi's eyes, meant that he couldn't make up his mind not to associate with Sired, and that he still had feelings for Sired that he couldn't let go of.

Ai Luo looked up at Lu Nandi. Seeing his displeased eyes and frowning, he could only reply: "I know."

Ai Luo's reluctant attitude made Lu Nandi's heart even more like He was choked for breath. If it were another doll, he would not have said so much and just sent him out of the city lord's mansion to finish the job, because it was not worth his time. But for the first time, he felt reluctant to let Ai Luo go. He couldn't bear to let people send Ai Luo away, and he couldn't bear to blame and punish him more severely, but he couldn't help but feel unhappy because of his attitude. Joy.

"You'd better really know." After saying this, Lu Nandi stood up and left the room directly.

Ai Luo turned his head and watched Lu Nandi disappear from the door. He sighed helplessly, then walked to the edge of the sofa and sat down, thinking about what method to use without making Lu Nandi angry. Being able to finish everything he should do, he actually didn't want to have contact with Sired, and he would feel disgusted in his heart, but he couldn't directly tell Lunandi what he wanted to do and what he was thinking.

In the evening, Ai Luo went back to the puppet garden to spend the night. Most of the puppets were still sitting in the living room chatting. When they saw Ai Luo walking in, some were surprised, some were gloating, and some were mixed with mixed emotions.

Carlin stood at the stairs of the second floor and watched Ai Luo coming up. When Ai Luo passed in front of him, he deliberately snorted loudly and mockingly.

Iroh ignored him and walked towards the room ignoring him.

When Ai Luo was about to enter the room, Kaili suddenly appeared out of nowhere, walked to Carlin's side, and watched Ai Luo enter the room.

This was the first time that Iroh spent the night in the Ouyuan. The answer was obvious as to where he spent the night when he had not returned to the Ouyuan in the previous few nights. In the past few days, the dolls in the puppet garden found that Ai Luo had not returned to the puppet garden until the morning. They felt jealous and uncomfortable. Some of them were so jealous that they could not sleep at night, waiting to see if Ai Luo would come back. I would go back to Oion to spend the night.

Today they finally waited for Ai Luo to return to Ouyuan for the night, and their mood was self-evident.

"I knew he wouldn't be proud for long." Carlin mocked coldly: "It was even shorter than I expected. He was left out so quickly. I really thought that if I had a good face, I would be able to catch him. Have you won the heart of the city lord? What kind of beauty has the city lord never seen before? When did he really fall in love?" "It's

just the beginning, don't be careless, he may still regain favor at any time." Kaili With sadness in his eyes, he said: "And we, it is very likely that we will not be able to stay this time." As soon as

Carlin heard Kaili's words, the original joy of gloating about Ai Luo's misfortune disappeared in an instant. If this time They are also on the list to leave, so what does it matter to them whether Ai Luo is favored or out of favor?

"There must be a way." Carlin clenched his fists, turned to look at Kaili and said, "You have stayed so many times before, and you can definitely do it this time. Let me stay with you. This way you won't have to deal with Ai Luo alone. I can deal with him for you. As long as I can make him unable to stand up, I can do anything."

Kaili lowered his eyes and said nothing.

After Ai Luo returned to the room, he took a shower, put on his pajamas and lay down on the bed, but he was not sleepy at all, he kept his eyes open and was thinking.

After repeated and serious thinking, he still decided to follow his original plan. He knew that this process would definitely make Lu Nandi even more unhappy, but Lu Nandi would not drive him away anyway. This was his confidence. He still has it, wait until he finishes what he wants to do, and then coax him.