12

Chapter 12 The Shura Field in Rose Manor 12

The Shura Field in Rose Manor 12

Before Ai Luo saw the housekeeper, he was stopped by other maids and told him that Della asked him to make a pot of black tea and send it over.

When Ai Luo heard this, he knew that Della was deliberately trying to embarrass him. If she didn't do it and ignored him, she would have even more reasons to trouble him. So Ai Luo asked the maid to take him to the tea room, made a pot of black tea himself, and sent it to her on a tray.

Della was sitting in the small lounge talking with her friends. When she saw Ai Luo walking in with a tray, Della smiled scornfully and said in a mocking tone: "Look, is this maid outfit still good?" It suits her well. She is indeed a born inferior."

The other girls looked at Ai Luo and felt that although the maid outfit he was wearing was not as gorgeous and beautiful as the ones he wore before, it still looked very good on him. But no matter what they thought in their hearts, of course they had to agree with Della's words.

"What are you doing standing around?" Della ordered in a arrogant tone: "Come and pour the tea." Ai Luo

walked over and put down the tray, squatted down and poured the black tea he had just brewed into Della's cup, then stood up and stepped back two steps. Step aside.

Della picked up the tea cup and just brought it to her mouth to take a sip, her mouth was burned. She immediately threw the tea cup at Ai Luo angrily and roared: "Did you deliberately want to burn me to death! "

The tea cup hit Ai Luo. Fortunately, most of the tea was spilled. Otherwise, Ai Luo would have been burned even through the fabric of his clothes. But if ceramics were hit hard, it would still be very painful.

The other girls nearby were frightened by Della's actions.

Della felt that Ai Luo was deliberately trying to burn her. The more she thought about it, the more angry she became. The eldest lady's temper broke out uncontrollably. She picked up other teacups on the coffee table and threw them at Ai Luo's body.

When Ai Luo saw the tea cup being smashed towards him, of course he immediately dodged it.

Seeing that she failed to hit Ai Luo, Della became even more angry. She stood up and walked in front of Ai Luo. She raised her hand to slap him in the face: "Bitch, you still dare to hide?!"

Just as Ai Luo was about to raise his hand to block it, Della's hand was grabbed by another hand that suddenly stretched out.

Della turned her head and glared at the person who grabbed her hand. When she saw it was Oleson, she immediately lost her arrogance and dodged away with guilty eyes.

Olerson threw Della's hand to the side and said with a cold face: "Is this how your parents educated you? You, a noble lady, beat and smashed in other people's homes, do you have any education at all?

" Leson was famous for his gentle personality, but he taught Della such a harsh lesson, and his aura alone was so powerful that it made people nervous and frightened.

Della was scolded in public and accused of being uneducated. Feeling the gazes of the people around her, she was so ashamed and angry that she wished she could get into geography, but she still did not dare to say a word.

Oleson took Ai Luo's hand and walked out of the toilet. Ai Luo was stunned for a moment when he looked at him holding his hand, struggled for a while but did not break away, and could only keep walking forward with him.

Archie, who came in with Oleson, angrily yelled at Della after Oleson left: "Della, you really went too far!"

When Oleson taught her a lesson, Della Dare not say anything at all, and now being lectured by Archie, Della's grievance immediately exploded: "She deliberately made very hot tea and burned me!" "There are so many