52

Chapter 52: Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 23:

Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 23

"What do you want from me?" Odes asked, looking down at Ai Luo standing in front of him. He originally had things to deal with, but he knew Ai Luo I waited for him in the room and came back early.

"I..." Ai Luo thought for a moment and then said: "I just want to ask you, do you know that I am going to hold a gem competition?" "There is nothing

on this ship that I don't know about, let alone you want to hold a gem competition." Do you think you can handle such a big thing as a competition without my permission?" Odes walked to the edge of the sofa and sat down.

Ai Luo immediately followed him, sat down next to him, looked at him and said, "Then since you know, why don't you participate? Whoever wins the competition, I will play for him for five consecutive days." "What?

You You want me to participate?" Odes looked at Ai Luo and said.

"I feel that no matter who it is, I must play for five days. If you, captain, can win the competition, I will play for the captain for these five days. Being able to stay with the captain makes me feel more secure." Ai Luo said with a serious expression.

"Even if I participate in the competition, how can you be sure that I can win?" Odes caressed Ai Luo's cheek with the back of his hand and said, "Or are you planning to decide that I will win? Then what is the point of holding this competition?"

"The rules of the competition that the captain and I set are absolutely fair and just, and there is no unwritten agreement." Ai Luo said, "I just think that you are the captain, and the gems you have will definitely not be worse than others, so... I have some feelings for you. Confidence, as long as you participate, you will definitely win."

"You really want me to participate?" Odes's fingers slowly slid across Ai Luo's lips, then he put his arm around Ai Luo's waist, and with a little force, he pulled Ai Luo Brought into my arms.

Aiello put his hands on Odus's chest, looked up at him and said, "Yes, I just said, I want the captain to win the game."

Odus looked at Ai Luo's eyes and was silent for a while, pretending He said regretfully: "It's a pity that I have to disappoint you. I don't have the hobby of collecting gems, and I can't come up with gems that are guaranteed to win."

"You obviously have it!" Ai Luo said excitedly after hearing his words: "If you take out the "Heart of the Siren" to participate in the competition, how could you not win?" Odes said with an expressionless expression

. He looked at Ai Luo silently.

"You, why are you looking at me like this?" Ai Luo shrank back feeling guilty.

"That's it." All the doubts and speculations in Odes' mind during this period were cleared up.

"What...why is that so?" Ai Luo asked doubtfully.

"You used to only play for the people who gave you gems, and now you are holding a gem competition with such great fanfare. All the actions you did were originally to find the "Heart of the Siren"." Odes looked at Ai Luo said: "Who told you that the "Heart of the Siren" is here with me?" "

Yes, yes... I overheard it. I don't know who that person is." Ai Luo didn't know if he If he said it was Harenke, he would not be told whether it would implicate him in any way.

"The "Heart of the Siren" is indeed with you, right?" Ai Luo thought to himself. Odes has already seen it anyway, so why not just ask clearly.

Odes didn't answer Aiello, got up, walked to the piano, and looked out of the window.

Aiello immediately stood up and walked over, grabbed Odus's hand and asked, "Is it there with you? Isn't it?"

Odus turned to look at Ai Luo for a while and said, "If so, what do you want? No. If so, what are you going to do?"

"I..." Ai Luo lowered his head and said in a helpless tone: "You also know that I have worked so hard to find the "Heart of the Siren" , if it wasn't because it is so important to me, why would I bother with it?" "

Then tell me, why is this thing so important to you? And why do you have to get it? ?" Odes asked, looking at Ai Luo.

"I have difficulties and can't tell you." Aiello grabbed Odes's hand and said, "But this is really important to me."

Odes turned around and faced Ai Luo and said: "There are so many things you can't say. You can't say who you like, why you are looking for the "Heart of the Siren", and you can't say you want the "Heart of the Siren"." In short, you can't tell me anything about the use of "Heart of Siren", so why do I have to give you "Heart of Siren"?"

Iroh looked up at Odes and was speechless for a moment.

Odus turned around and entered the bedroom. Aiello turned to look at his back as he disappeared through the door. He suddenly felt helpless in his heart, but he was also glad that he finally confirmed that the "Heart of the Siren" was indeed in Odus' place. , then what he has to do next is to find a way to get Odes to agree to give him the "Heart of the Siren".

By the way, there is also the Gemstone Competition, and we have to find a way to get Odes to participate in the Gemstone Competition, so that he doesn't have to play for others.

Aiello also walked into Odes's bedroom and saw Odes changing clothes. He did not leave or avoid it, but walked directly over.

Odes took off his clothes. Ai Luo was stunned for a moment when he saw the mark on his lower abdomen. After coming to his senses, he said to him: "Captain, you...really don't want to participate in the Gemstone Competition? If you win the competition, I can specialize in it." How about playing for you for five days? Do you really not think about it?"

Odes put on his clothes, turned to look at Ai Luo and said: "Since you want me to participate so much, it's not impossible."

Ai Luo He immediately walked up to Odes with a smile, looked up at him and said, "Really?"

"But, I have conditions." Odes said.

"What conditions?" Ai Luo became nervous again, worried that he would ask who the person he liked again was, or what the use of "Siren's Heart" was.

"Tonight, come sleep here with me and I'll tell you." Odes said, kissed Ai Luo on the mouth, then turned and walked out.

Ai Luo stood there stunned for a while before coming back to his senses. He thought to himself that this was not a difficult matter. Anyway, in the previous world, he fell asleep with Flanders and was kissed and hugged by Flanders. He had already fallen asleep. got used to.

Ai Luo went back to his room first and planned to come back in the evening.

As soon as Ai Luo entered the room, a bodyguard walked in quickly and reported to him: "Master Ai Luo, Bute has escaped."

"Run away?" Ai Luo said unexpectedly: "This is on a ship sailing on the sea. Where can he run?" "

People are already searching for him. They should have hidden him, otherwise he wouldn't be there." Maybe he can hide."

Ai Luo sneered and said, "Since he ran away, there is no use keeping the others. According to the regulations on the ship, you can deal with it how you want." "Yes." The bodyguard turned around

and You have to do what Ai Luo says.

"Wait a minute!" Ai Luo stopped the bodyguard and said, "I'll go take a look too."

Ai Luo said and walked out, letting the bodyguard lead the way.

Halfway through, he met Brian again. As soon as Brian saw Ai Luo, he immediately walked towards him quickly.

"Ai Luo, I'm just going to find you. Where are you going?" Brian walked quickly to Ai Luo and asked.

Aiello turned to look at him and said, "Want to know? Then let's come together."

Brian didn't know why, but he still followed Aiello to the place where Bute's companions were to be dealt with.

The bodyguards moved the chairs. After Ai Luo sat down, he looked at the people and said, "Butt left you guys and ran away. Although he couldn't go anywhere on this ship, it would only be a matter of time before he was caught. , but this also means that he abandoned you and chose to live on his own regardless of your lives."

After this period of hard work, those people were not only physically exhausted, but also psychologically tortured. Their faces His eyes were haggard and lifeless. When he heard about Bute's escape, his eyes showed some reaction.

Ai Luo looked at them, sneered and said: "But has run away, and you are of no use anymore, so I will let you go." When those

people heard Ai Luo's words, their legs softened and they fell to the ground. , although they were tortured during this period, they did not want to die.

"I'm willing to tell you who asked us to rob you!"

"I'm willing too. Let me tell you first. Let me tell you first!" "

Yes, it's Eli! It was Eli who cooperated with us inside and outside, and we were able to successfully rob you. Your belongings!"

Brian stood aside. Although he didn't understand what was going on at first, he was very surprised after hearing what those people said.

"Actually, you don't need to tell me. I already know it. It's not difficult to get evidence. I'm not stupid. I can recognize you as soon as I get on the boat. How come I can't figure out who asked you to come?" Robbery me?" Ai Luo said expressionlessly: "Let's do it."

The bodyguards dragged them towards the fence. The man's whole body was limp and trembling, and he shouted begging for mercy. Ai Luo There was no sympathy or mercy in his eyes, and he looked at them with an indifferent expression. Following their miserable screams, they were thrown into the sea one by one.

As their voices disappeared, Ai Luo stood up and walked to Brian, looked at him and said: "I asked you to come with me, for no other reason than to let you know what kind of person I am. This person I am Well, I am not only selfish and cold-blooded, but also very vindictive. Anyone who has offended me or hurt me will be kept in my heart and I will look for opportunities to take revenge. So, now that you know what kind of person I am, it is best to leave in the future. I'd better stay away."

Brian looked at Ai Luo, feeling a little unable to recover for a while.

"I'm going to find my cousin now. If you want to follow, you can come and have a look." After Ai Luo finished speaking, he turned and left.

Aiello had actually known for a long time that it was Eli who asked Butt and others to conspire to rob him. He deliberately did not reveal it, not only to torture Butt and others, but also to make Eli suffer internally for fear of being exposed. Since Butt Escape, it's time to reveal everything.