75

Chapter 75 Doll City 19

Doll City 19

Ai Luo, Kaili and others followed Lu Nandi out to attend the banquet again. They were sitting in a beautiful courtyard. Ai Luo was drinking tea and dazed, and Kaili and the others were in other places. The dolls chatted.

"Have you heard? A lot of dolls have disappeared recently in several nearby cities." "You ca

n't hide this kind of thing. Of course you have heard about it. Although there have been dolls missing inexplicably before, there have never been such a number. There are so many people in other cities who are panicking."

"Although our Doll City has not heard of any missing dolls yet, we still have to be careful, whether at home or outside. Try not to be alone anymore."

"I don't know what happened to those missing dolls. It seems to be very dangerous. If the person who captured them is some kind of pervert, it's scary to think about it." "

I... ...I have heard of another possibility, but I don't know whether it is true or not." "

Speak quickly, whether it is true or false, tell us and listen, we can judge for ourselves." "

There were rumors a long time ago that there was People from this organization will kidnap real-life dolls, and then use some particularly cruel methods to make them into real dolls that will never decay. Many real-life dolls suddenly disappeared this time, and it is probably because of this. It's related to something."

After hearing this, everyone else's expressions changed, because this was the most terrifying possibility for them, and they felt in their hearts that the disappearance of the real-person doll was really possible. Maybe it's because of this.

For a moment, all the dolls present became more frightened, so everyone was just worried and afraid. Everyone became silent and no one spoke.

Although Kaili had heard of this rumor, the disappearance of the dolls this time might be related to this matter, but this was the first time he heard about it. After thinking silently for a while, he calmly glanced at Ai Luo.

Ai Luo seemed to be in a daze, but he heard everything they said, and felt Kaili's eyes on him, and then sneered in his heart.

Ai Luo got up and went to the bathroom. Although there were many eyes looking at him when he was in the courtyard just now, one of the eyes made him feel instinctively disgusted. When he walked in the direction of the bathroom, that gaze Still following him as he expected.

Ai Luo walked to the door of the bathroom. He looked around and saw that no one was there, so he did not enter the bathroom, but walked quickly in the other direction.

Ai Luo walked a long way and came to a secluded place. Ai Luo saw that there was indeed a stream in front of him. There was a tree beside the stream. There seemed to be someone standing behind the tree. He walked quickly towards the tree. past.

After getting closer, Ai Luo slowed down and saw Sidri standing on the other side of the tree.

Sired turned his head and saw Ai Luo, feeling a sense of unexpected joy in his heart. Although he had managed to convey the news to Ai Luo and asked him to meet here, he was not sure whether Ai Luo would come. Now that he saw Ai Luo Luo actually came to the appointment, and he felt indescribable joy in his heart.

"You came to me here, what do you want to say?" Ai Luo said looking at Sired.

Shireide came back to his senses and remembered that he had something serious to say to Ai Luo, so he immediately said to Ai Luo seriously: "I heard that the city lord's palace will arrange some puppets to eliminate the puppet identities. I think this is a good idea for you. , is a good opportunity. The City Lord is not a person obsessed with dolls. If you go and beg the City Lord properly, he will probably agree to let you leave the City Lord's Mansion." "Why do you think I want to leave the City Lord

? Mansion?" Ai Luo asked, looking at Sired with a cold expression.

"I think, based on what I know about you, you are definitely not willing to live the humiliating life of being a doll, because no matter how glamorous the doll is on the outside, it is actually just a plaything. Based on your self-esteem, How can it be possible to live like this?" Siride said: "So I think you should seize this opportunity." "

Then have you ever thought about what I can do if I leave the City Lord's Mansion? Ai Luo looked at him and asked: "Who can protect me? How can I live on my own? How can I ensure that I will not become someone else's puppet again?"

"I have already thought about all this for you." Sired lowered his head and hesitated, then said as if he had made up his mind: "I will find a place to hide you, and I will do my best to protect you. I just want to aggrieve you that you can't show up in front of others in the future. But you have always liked peace and quiet, so I will find you a good place so that you don't have to face those people and things you don't want to face." Ai Luo was silent

. Looking at Sired, he was speechless for a while, thinking that this is the solution he can think of? As expected, he is a young man who knows nothing about the world. He thinks things too simply and overestimates his own abilities. He is really naive.

Seeing that Ai Luo was silent, Sired thought that he was moved by her proposal, so he wanted to continue to persuade Ai Luo: "Don't worry, I will definitely arrange everything, and I will do my best to protect you. The safety of your family will allow you to spend your life in peace and without any shortage of food and clothing." "

I knew that you would definitely find a chance to have a private meeting again, and sure enough, I caught you."

A voice with a joking tone suddenly sounded. , Ai Luo and Sired looked over at the same time. It was Sired's second uncle Benson, who was approaching them.

Ai Luo thought with an expressionless face. After listening to Sired's nonsense for a while, the person he was really waiting for finally appeared. The look that had been following him just now, making him feel very disgusted, was indeed Benson.

"Second uncle..." As soon as Sired saw Benson, his expression immediately changed, and then he quickly walked over to stop him, not wanting him to get close to Ai Luo. He looked at him and said, "I just want to say a few words to Ai Luo. That's it, it's not a private meeting. You don't want the city lord to misunderstand and bring trouble to the family, right?" "You guys

really have endless things to talk about. You are trying your best to find time to meet. I don't even believe that you are not here. Do you think other people will believe this private meeting?" Benson asked mockingly.

"Second uncle...what do you mean?" Sired said with an ugly face.

"What do I mean? Huh!" Benson snorted and said, "You don't care if it brings trouble to the family. Do you think I really care?"

With Sired's father here, Benson would not be able to obtain most of the family business and property, and he never really cared about whether he would cause trouble to the family, otherwise he would not act like this.

"What do you want to do?" Sired frowned and looked at Benson defensively.

"Want to know what I'm going to do? Come on, my second uncle will tell you." Benson suddenly put his arm around Sired's neck and led him to the side, as if he had something to tell him secretly, and then suddenly took it out of his pocket A handkerchief was used to cover Sired's nose and mouth.

Sired's eyes widened at Benson's actions. After reacting, he immediately wanted to resist, but he inhaled a strong smell of medicine, and soon his vision turned dark, and he fainted.

Benson let go of his hand, looked at Sired who fell on the ground, sneered, turned to look at Ai Luo, walked towards him, and said to him: "Are you going to follow me obediently? Or do you want me to do something? Get you away?"

Ai Luo looked at Benson who had walked quickly in front of him, took two steps back and said, "Don't touch me, I'll go by myself." "

Okay." Benson raised his hands to both sides and smiled. Said: "As long as you are willing to cooperate and follow me, I can promise not to touch you. After all, I still prefer a clean and spiritual doll." "Where do you want to take me?" Ai Luo felt that since he wanted

to Act, just act like it, pretend to be uneasy and scared first, and ask him where he wants to take you.

"You'll know when you go there. It's a good place and it's not far away. Don't worry, I just want to talk to you and I will send you back." Benson showed a rare serious look and talked to Ai Luo He promised, hoping that Iroh would let down his guard a little for the time being and follow him without resisting.

"Are you really going to send me back?" Ai Luo asked with a very worried look.

"Of course." Benson said with certainty: "If I don't send you back, the city lord will definitely find a way to find you. If he knows that I took you away, then I will not be alive."

Ai Luo thought to himself, you really won't survive today.

Seeing that Aiello had no intention of resisting, Benson turned to him and said, "Let's go, the carriage is ready."

Aiello glanced at Sired lying unconscious on the ground, and then followed Benson away.

Benson has already arranged people. Someone will come over soon to take away Sired and hide him. He has no intention of sending Ai Luo back. He is determined that Sired will never tell anyone for the sake of his parents and family. He took Ai Luo away, and recently many dolls disappeared suddenly in other cities. He felt that if Ai Luo disappeared suddenly, other people would definitely connect him with this matter, and they could think of the possibility behind him. Very little sex.

Ai Luo followed Benson out of a very remote and abandoned small door. There was a forest outside, but there was a road, and the carriage stopped in the middle of the road.

"Get in the car." Benson opened the carriage door and looked at Ai Luo and said.

Ai Luo paused for a moment, then walked over and got into the carriage.

The moment Benson closed the door of the carriage, he could not help but feel excited. He felt that he had finally succeeded in getting Ai Luo, but before he could hide Ai Luo, Before, he could only try to control his emotions first.

In order not to let anyone know where he had hidden Iroh, Benson drove the carriage himself and started moving forward.