54

Chapter 54 Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 25

Performing Arts and Not Selling Yourself on a Luxury Cruise 25

The gem competition that Ai Luo is going to hold has begun. There are many people participating in the competition and there are more gems. He and Harenke brought some gems on the ship. Experts selected the ten most special and valuable gemstones from all the gemstones submitted for competition.

But among all the gems, Aiello repeatedly confirmed that there was no Siren's Heart at all. He felt that Odes had deceived him, and he felt very bad.

The other gems were sent back, and the competition entered the final stage. Since starting tomorrow, all passengers must stay in their rooms as much as possible and cannot move around freely on the ship. Therefore, many people came to watch the competition. , Hallenke directly organized a paid viewing, but the ticket price was not expensive, and each ticket represented a voting right, so there were still many people willing to pay to watch.

The ten selected gems are being displayed, and voting will be conducted after the display.

Brian was a little excited when he saw that his gem had been selected. He thought that if he became the final winner, he would have five days to spend alone with Elora. A good opportunity to develop relationships.

Serge also sent gems to participate in the competition, and his gem was also selected. It was one of the ten. He also hoped that his gem would win. In this case, in the next five days, he would win. There is plenty of time and methods to deal with Ai Luo.

The booth was crowded with people, and the hall was crowded and lively. Everyone was discussing which gem to vote for.

Ai Luo's eyes kept looking for Odes in the crowd, but after searching for a while, he couldn't even see the shadow of Odes. Ai Luo felt angry in his heart, thinking that he had already followed him and even done such things with him, but he actually broke his trust with him.

Ai Luo watched for a long time but did not see Odes. Instead, he saw the admiring look Brian looked at him and the hateful look Serge looked at him. He was too lazy to pay attention to them. When the time came, he let Harenke go. Organize those people to start voting.

From voting to counting the votes, everyone else was very nervous and looking forward to seeing who would win. Only Ai Luo was waiting for the results without interest the whole time.

Harenke led his men and counted the votes in front of everyone, and announced in public: "I declare that the winning gemstone with the most votes is... the "Deep Forest" emerald!" Probably because he had been on the ship for a long time

. , looking around, everything is blue, the sky is blue, the sea is blue, I am really tired of seeing it, and this green gem is not only big and beautiful, but also like the flowing water in the deep green forest. Seeing a clear spring makes people feel comfortable and peaceful, so naturally many people voted for it, and it was natural for it to get the most votes.

Seeing that the gem with the most votes was not their own, both Brian and Serge showed unwillingness in their eyes. Although Ai Luo was in a bad mood, he was still waiting to see who the winning gem belonged to.

Harenke had already announced the gem with the most votes, but after waiting for a long time, no one came forward to claim it, so he could only ask someone to bring out the registered list. After reading it, he was stunned for a moment, and then announced: " The owner of this emerald is a mysterious person who does not want to reveal his identity. Now that the result has been decided, the gem competition ends here." The people below immediately started talking,

guessing about the owner of this emerald. They all They were waiting to know who the winner was, but they didn't expect it to be a mysterious person. However, they voted for the gems themselves, and the whole process was transparent and open. Others were unwilling to reveal their identities, so they had nothing to be dissatisfied with.

After Ai Luo watched those people gradually disperse, he walked to Harenke and asked: "Captain, who is the owner of this emerald?"

Harenke said with a smile: "A little later, you will I know."

Ai Luo couldn't help but frown. Of course he knew that he would see the winner sooner or later, but he still wanted to know in advance to be mentally prepared, but judging from Harenke's appearance, it shouldn't be anything. He was a particularly difficult person, so he stopped asking questions and immediately turned around and walked quickly. He was anxious to find Odes and ask him why he didn't keep his promise.

It was already dark now, and Ai Luo would play the piano for the winner a little later. Before that, he wanted to find Odes quickly to question him.

Ai Luo was walking quickly in the corridor when he suddenly heard some strange noises. He stopped in confusion and listened carefully. He thought he was too worried, so he continued to play quickly, but he didn't leave yet. A few steps later, a heartbreaking scream suddenly came from a distance, and then a piercing siren sounded on the ship.

"What's going on?!" Ai Luo was shocked. This was the first time he heard the siren since he got on the ship, and hearing the screams, something bad must have happened.

"It's a first-level alarm. Master Ai Luo, hurry up and go back to your room!" The bodyguard said, surrounding Ai Luo and quickly escorting him to his room.

"Help! Help!" A man covered in blood suddenly rushed over and threw himself on the ground. He raised his head with difficulty and said, "Yes, there is a monster, a monster." Monster

? Ai Luo thought to himself, shouldn't he enter that sea area tomorrow? Why are there monsters on board tonight?

After the bodyguard stepped forward to check on the man, he stood up and said, "He has expired. Let's go!"

Ai Luo and the bodyguard quickened their pace again and ran forward quickly. More and more screams came from all directions. It got louder and louder, and even gunshots rang out, making Ai Luo even more panicked.

Although Ai Luo had already experienced monsters in the previous world, he would still feel panic and fear. After all, the little mental power he could use now might not be enough to protect himself when facing those monsters. .

Suddenly, a monster with no discernible appearance and full of fishy odor appeared in front of Ai Luo and the others very quickly. Ai Luo was startled, and the bodyguards immediately raised their guns and shot at the monster.

Ai Luo's eyes widened in horror at first, and then he was even more surprised to find that the bullet could really damage the monster. The monster seemed to be unable to move. Ai Luo immediately held down the penis hidden in his waist. This was the penis that Harenke had specially prepared for him last time in order to deal with and defend against Serge. He had always carried it with him. He did not expect that it would be used like this. Comes in handy when the time comes.

Two bodyguards stayed behind to prevent the monster from pretending to be dead. The other bodyguards protected Ai Luo from leaving in other directions. The entire ship was connected in all directions and there were many routes back to his room, but they did not expect that this journey would be so dangerous and difficult. In fact, the best choice now is to find a random room to hide in, but every door is closed tightly. There is no one inside and they can't get in. Some people inside don't have the guts to risk opening the door, so they can only hide in it. Return to your room as quickly as possible.

Along the way, they saw a lot of dead people and met three monsters. During the escape process, several of the bodyguards around Ai Luo got separated to protect him from escaping, and the number became smaller and smaller.

The bodyguards had run out of bullets, but fortunately they were very close to Ai Luo's room. But just when Ai Luo and the others were close to entering the room, the person who suddenly stopped them was not a monster, but someone with a gun. Allow them to butt.

Aiello quickly pointed the gun at Butt. Just as he was about to shoot, Butt was suddenly shot from behind and shot several times. Then he slowly fell down. As he fell back, He kept looking at Ai Luo, with deep admiration in his eyes.

After Butt fell, Aiello saw that the shooter was Odes, and immediately ran towards him quickly.

Odes caught Aiello, held him tightly in his arms, and asked with lingering fear: "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Aiello replied.

Odes carried Aiello into the room, and the bodyguards quickly followed him in. Odes had someone send an alarm signal to notify the bodyguards who were looking for Aiello to find a way to hide.

At this time, the dead Bute was lying alone in the corridor outside. No one noticed that his finger was not on the trigger. Serge asked him to kill Aiello during the chaos and ensure that he reached his destination safely. , but in fact he came to see Ai Luo for the last time. Originally, he wanted to die in Ai Luo's hands.

The bodyguards were guarding the living room outside, and Odes took Aiello into the bedroom to rest.

"Don't we have to enter the Dark Sea tomorrow? Why will there be monsters on board tonight?" Ai Luo looked at Odes in shock and asked.

"It should be those monsters that have expanded the scope of the sea area where they are." Odes said with a serious and heavy expression: "And judging from the situation tonight, the number of monsters has greatly increased, and our danger has also increased a lot. "

What should we do?" Ai Luo asked worriedly: "Can we escape from this sea alive?" "

I have already accelerated the ship. I don't know how many people will die this time, but..." Odes looked at Ai Luo and said seriously: "No matter what, I will definitely let you get off the ship alive."

Ai Luo looked into Odus' eyes and was very moved in his heart, but when he thought about the gem competition, he He immediately asked unhappily: "Why didn't you participate in the gem competition? You obviously agreed, but I asked you to do that, and you actually regretted it!" "What do you mean?"

Odes took out one from his pocket. The box was handed to Iroh.

Aiello took the box and opened it, and saw the emerald called "Deep Forest". He was stunned for a moment, thinking that the gem was Odes, which meant that he no longer had to play the piano for others.

"Give it to you." Odes said. As a captain, he knew that after staying on the ship for a long time, he would get tired of seeing blue, and green is the most endearing to people, so he used this gem to participate in the competition. In the end, he won.

"I don't want this." Iroh immediately looked at him and said, "I want the Heart of the Siren."

Odes was silent for a while and then said, "I will find a way to get it to you."

"Find a way?" Ai Luo was very confused as to why he had to think of a solution.