24

Chapter 24 The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 24

The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 24

Although Flanders did not agree to Ai Luo's request to take a look at the white rose, and asked him to leave after the rose formation returned to its position, Ai Luo finally After getting the definite answer that there was indeed a white rose, he was already very excited, because he finally saw hope and the possibility of success.

Ai Luo felt that since only Flanders knew where the white rose was, he didn't have to go out of his way to look for the white rose in the manor's garden at the risk of being attacked by monsters. Next, he would at least have to First, take a look at the white rose.

At night, Aiello returned to his room. He walked into the bathroom, put a little essential oil in the bathtub, then took off his clothes and got into the water, ready to take a good bath.

Aiello lay back in the bathtub, relaxing his body while practicing in his mind how to seduce Flanders later. Since Flanders said that he should not tell Oleson and the others about the white rose, that is to say, only Flanders knew about the existence of the white rose, so he could only find something to do from Flanders.

He was mentally prepared, and with a risk-taking attitude, he must successfully seduce Flanders and make him agree to let him take a look at the white rose, and then he would find a way to get the white rose.

After taking a bath, Aiello put on his nightgown, walked out of the bathroom and out of the room. When he came to the door of Flanders' room, he took a deep breath, then opened the door and walked in.

Aiello looked around and saw that Flanders was not in the room. He felt nervous and wondered if he would not return to the room again tonight?

Ai Luo glanced at the bathroom door, turned around and walked over. He gently pushed the bathroom door open a little and looked inside. When he saw Flanders taking a bath in the bathtub, he breathed a sigh of relief. , walked in carefully, and closed the bathroom door.

"Earl." Iroh called softly, walked behind him and slowly squatted down.

Flanders knew that it was Ai Luo who came in, but he closed his eyes and did not respond to him.

"Let me wipe your back." Ai Luo's hands slowly slid from his shoulders to the strong back muscles. He did not use a towel, but wetted his hands and wiped Flanders' back.

"Get out." Flanders said coldly.

Ai Luo was stunned for a moment, then he put his arms around Flanders' shoulders and said, "I'm not going out."

When Ai Luo's hand was about to go down Flanders' neck, Flanders grabbed Ai Luo. Luo held his hand, opened his eyes and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Earl, do you want me?" Ai Luo stretched out and rubbed Flanders's face like a cat.

The fire in Flanders' body had already been ignited, making him more and more uncomfortable. He grabbed Ai Luo's arm and took him into the water.

After Ai Luo entered the water, he immediately put his arms around Flanders' neck, looked at him eagerly and said, "Count, I can give you everything. Can I exchange myself for you for a white rose?"

After looking at him in silence for a while, Flanders said indifferently: "I won't change."

Ai Luo looked at him with aggrieved eyes and said, "Why, don't you want me?"

Flanders looked at Ai Luo's eyes. , only by closing his eyes could he control his urge to kiss him. What he wanted was true love, not a body.

"Earl..." Ai Luo raised his hand and touched Flanders' face, then kissed his chin and said, "Look at me, I can give myself to you. Do you really not want me?" Ai Luo said