42

Chapter 42 Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 13

Performing Arts but Not Selling Yourself on a Luxury Cruise 13

Butt and the others went to rob Ai Luo. In fact, they were ordered by others. Now Butt wants to use this as an exchange to save their lives. .

"Of course I have guessed that there must be someone behind you, so you were able to snatch my things away so smoothly. If I hadn't hidden a movie that only I know where it is, I wouldn't even be able to get on this ship. ." Ai Luo had no expression on his face, but his heart was burning with anger.

"Every wrong has its owner, and every debt has its owner. Don't you want to know who the person who ordered us to rob you is?" Butt looked at Ai Luo and said, "Don't you want to seek revenge from him? As long as you agree not to throw us into the Haili, I will tell you who that person is when we are about to arrive." "

You are pretty good at making deals." Ai Luo sneered and said, "Actually, even if you don't tell me, I can still find out that person, but ...You will definitely tell who that person is."

Ai Luo said coldly: "Send them to the labor area separately. Don't let them stay together. Let them do the most tiring, dirty and hard work. .I am not in a hurry to know who the person who instigated them is. I will ask them when I want to know in a few days. Only the person who tells them who instigated them first can survive, and the others...thrown in In the sea."

Butt and the others' faces became even more ugly. They originally thought that they could survive by making a deal with Ai Luo, but their hope was shattered by Ai Luo. Now they have to fight for the only life. They didn't expect that Ai Luo would come up with such a ruthless method.

After Ai Luo finished speaking, he stood up and left. He didn't want or need to see these people again. As for who instigated them, he had already guessed it. He deliberately kept these people for the time being and did not throw them away. Haili didn't want them to die so easily, and wanted to see if the person who instigated them would take action. Maybe he could be caught in the act.

After a busy day, it was already evening. Aiello went to rest in the suite that Odes had rearranged for him. This room was not only several grades higher than the one he had just stayed in on board the ship, but it was also far away from Odes. The room was quite close.

In fact, Iroh doesn't really want to live in a room so close to Odes, but Odes has helped him so much. If he still refuses the room he helped arrange for him, it will feel like he is not giving him face. So it's not easy to refuse.

After Ai Luo took a shower, he walked out of the bathroom in his nightgown and was about to enter the bedroom to rest when he suddenly heard a knock on the door. He paused, then turned around and walked over to open the door.

"Captain." After Aiello opened the door, he looked at Odes who walked in and asked, "Is something okay at this late hour?" "Let's see if you are

comfortable in this room?" Odes said.

"This is much better than the room I stayed in before. How could I feel uncomfortable?" One of the reasons why Aiello doesn't want to be too close to Odes is that he lives too close. Odes can easily drop by. Look at him in his room.

"This living room is a little empty. I personally selected a piano for you and it will be delivered to you shortly." As soon as Odes finished speaking, his men had already brought the piano in.

Ai Luo watched those people carry the piano in, place it, and then leave. He walked to the piano, raised one hand and played on the piano keys a few times. The sound that could be produced from this piano alone Then you know that this piano must be very valuable.