27

Chapter 27 Shura Field in Rose Manor 27

Shura Field in Rose Manor 27

After Flanders left, Ai Luo stayed alone in the bookstore and started looking for books again. He still wanted to know the follow-up of the red rose curse. I just don't know if I can find it.

This time, Ai Luo paid extra attention to the cracks and corners. Unfortunately, he didn't find the second book stuck in the crack, so he could only carefully select a few books to read.

After about two or three hours, Ai Luo read more than a dozen books, but did not get any useful information. Ai Luo could only put back the books one by one.

The last book was placed a bit high. Ai Luo stepped up and tried to push it in. Suddenly a hand came out from behind him and helped him put the book up.

Aiello looked up at the hand, thinking it was Flanders coming back, and immediately turned to look at him. When he saw that it was Oleson, he was stunned for a moment, because he felt that Oleson seemed to be looking more and more... Something is not quite right.

"Count...are you done?" Ai Luo felt that he was more scared when he saw Flanders before, but now he is more scared when he sees Oleson. Although the two people gave him completely different feelings, He still felt that there was a high possibility that Oleson and Flanders were the same person.

"Count, can I see your hand?" Aiello held Oleson's hand and said, "Sorry, I bit you in the morning."

Aiello looked at the bite mark on Oleson's wrist. I felt that no matter how coincidental it was, it would be impossible for such identical bite marks to appear on two different people.

Aiello was distracted, and Oleson held his face. When he thought about Aiello and Flanders sleeping in the same bed last night, Oleson couldn't control his jealousy. Unable to control himself, Oleson Leson kissed Iroh.

Ai Luo suddenly came back to his senses and was startled by his actions. He instinctively pushed his face away and looked at him in a panic. When Oleson was about to get close to him again, Ai Luo immediately dodged.

"Earl, please don't do this." Aiello raised his hand to stop him, but Oleson pressed his hand on the bookshelf and forcibly kissed him again.

Ai Luo felt the powerlessness again, and the same feeling as when Flanders kissed him, but even though he was 90% sure in his heart, he didn't hear Flanders's feeling. De or Olesen personally admitted that he could not completely regard them as the same person.

"Uh-huh..." Ai Luo couldn't resist, so he could only cry to get him to let go of him. The moment his tears fell, Oleson let him go.

Oleson stepped back a little. He looked at Ai Luo's eyes filled with tears and his cheeks were slightly red and pitiful. The more he felt the urge to force him, the more restless he felt.

Seeing Oleson's face slowly approaching again, Aiello prayed softly with a cry: "Earl, please don't do this."

Aiello turned his head and wanted to avoid it, but Oleson's kiss still fell on his face. on the top and corners of the mouth.

Oleson suddenly grabbed Ai Luo's hand and dragged him out.

"Earl, where are you taking me?" Ai Luo tried hard to break free, but was unable to match his strength and could only be dragged away by him.

Oleson dragged Aiello back to his room without saying a word. After closing the door, he said to Aiello: "You will stay here tonight and you are not allowed to go anywhere." As long as Oleson thinks about it

, Ai Luo slept with Flanders at night, and he went crazy with jealousy. He would never let Ai Luo spend the night in Flanders' room again tonight.

"Are you the Earl of Flanders?" Aiello didn't want to guess anymore, so he simply said directly: "If you are the Earl of Flanders, I can stay in this room tonight just with you. If not Count Flanders, please let me go."