67

Chapter 67 Doll City 11

Doll City 11

Ai Luo had been in class all day. When he was about to take a bath and rest in the evening, Lunandi came back and asked the maid to call him over.

After entering Lu Nandi's room, Ai Luo saw that Lu Nandi was not in the living room, so he walked outside the bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Lu Nandi responded from inside.

After Ai Luo entered, he looked at Lu Nandi who was putting on his pajamas and shouted, "City Lord."

"How did you go in class today?" Lu Nandi asked.

"Today, I just learned a little about what the puppets will learn, and I haven't officially started learning yet." Ai Luo thought about the day when the teacher specifically told him what he needed to learn. Although most of the content seemed normal to him, There was a part of the content that made him feel quite shy.

"Study hard, I'm really looking forward to your results after you learn it." Lu Nandi walked up to Ai Luo, raised his chin, and gently stroked his lips with his thumb.

"Yes." Iroh replied looking at Lunandi's blushing face.

"Have you taken a shower?" Lunandi asked.

"Not yet."

"Just in time, I'll help you wash it. After washing, you can put on some clothes and show me." Lunandi walked to the bathroom with Ai Luo in his arms.

Ai Luo followed Lunandi into the bathroom. Although he knew that someone would personally bathe his doll, he did not expect that he would have to experience it so soon.

Lu Nandi not only cleaned Ai Luo himself, but also used essential oils to give him a slight massage to relax him. Generally, when a doll is to be displayed with multiple costumes for the owner or guests to appreciate, a maid will help him massage him with essential oils before the display. Relaxation is to make the doll in better condition when it is displayed, so the technique and massage position are very particular.

Lu Nandi had never done such a thing for others personally before. He didn't have such professional techniques, let alone a complete set. He only gave Ai Luo a partial massage to relax him.

After the two came out of the bathroom, Lunandi asked Aiello to change clothes in the dressing room, and he sat on the sofa and waited.

As soon as Ai Luo entered the dressing room, he saw several sets of clothes placed there. The teacher told him today that changing clothes and showing clothes to the owner is one of the most important tasks of a puppet, so Ai Luo Already mentally prepared.

Yavis returned to the city lord's mansion very late after partying with friends. He drank some wine, but he was not completely drunk. Although his mind was a little drowsy, he was not so drunk that he became sober. After he opened the door to the room, the first thing he did was to look at the sofa, but Ai Luo was not sleeping on the sofa as he thought. He lowered his head and thought for a moment, then walked to the bathroom and saw that Ai Luo was not there. walked out of the room.

Yavis came to the door of Lunandi's room and saw that the door of the room was not closed tightly, leaving a slightly open gap in the middle. He couldn't help but glance inside. Seeing that no one was inside, he took a step back. He originally wanted to turn around and go back to the room, but maybe because of drinking, he suddenly became bolder, so he tiptoed and cautiously opened the door and walked in.

Yavis was very careful and tried his best not to make any noise when he came to the bedroom door. Seeing that the bedroom door was not completely closed, there seemed to be a conversation inside. He put his ear close and listened carefully. Normally, he would never have the guts to enter Lu Nandi's room without his permission, let alone eavesdrop, but he didn't know what happened to him. , and with the help of drunkenness and courage, he did such a thing.

Even if Yavis put his ear to the crack of the door and listened very carefully, he still couldn't hear it completely clearly. In addition, his mind was a little dazed, so he only heard a general content.

"City Lord... don't be like this, my... it's so itchy."

"Relax... yes, it's good

to be... higher..." "That's... okay... a little sore."

"Turn around... and look... ...Qing...very beautiful."

"Don't...please...please... hurt."

As Yavis listened, Ai Luo's voice became increasingly weak and intermittent. He carefully took two steps back and closed his eyes. Take a deep breath, turn around and leave.

After Yavis returned to his room, he took off his clothes and lay down on the bed. He covered himself with a quilt and wanted to sleep. However, as soon as he closed his eyes, the content he just overheard sounded in his mind, because he only heard some incomplete information. He didn't see the actual scene and situation in the conversation, but it only made his drunken mind wander even more. After a while, he fell into a deep sleep.

When Yavis woke up the next day, his hangover gave him a headache, but he still had important things to do today, so he had to get up and go out.

After Yavis got out of bed, when he passed by the sofa, he saw Ai Luo sleeping on it. He was stunned for a while, and then he remembered what happened last night. He didn't know when Ai Luo returned to his room, and he didn't want to think about it. He just pretended that he didn't know what to do, turned around and went to the bathroom to wash up, and then went out.

Ai Luo slept a little late last night. The maid came to wake him up, and he woke up. After breakfast, he went to class again.

Iroh was waiting for class in the "classroom" until his teacher Clara came in with a pointer, and his class officially began today.

What Ailuo learned today was mainly about static and dynamic display postures in different costumes, as well as the input and expression of various emotional states. The details of facial expressions and expressions have very high requirements, which Ailuo feels is better than the requirements for actors. They are both high, but in the process of learning, Ai Luo also understood the reasons why people in this world are obsessed and crazy about dolls, especially the yearning for real dolls.

Ai Luo learned very quickly. He completed and memorized all the movements instructed by Clara in one go. His learning speed was so fast that even Clara was surprised.

In the afternoon, Clara asked all the maids to go out. When she and Aiello were the only ones left, she handed a book to Aiello and asked Aiello to take a look first.

After Ai Luo took the book, he looked at the realistic paintings on it. After flipping through a few pages, he closed the book with a blush and asked, "Do I want to learn these too?" Clara pushed up her glasses

, He said seriously: "I am not willing to teach these things to everyone. After today, I saw that you are very talented, so I will guide you to give it a try. These are all arts. If you can learn well and grasp The possibility of winning the City Lord's heart will be greater, and the time spent staying in the City Lord's Mansion will be longer."

Ai Luo lowered his head and thought for a while, and then said: "Then there will be Teacher Lao."

In Ai Luo's mind, he kept thinking that this was art and a way to capture Lunandi's heart. It was not until dark that the day ended. A full day of study.

Yavis came back earlier this evening than last night, but when he returned to the room, Ai Luo was already asleep on the sofa.

Yavis didn't drink today. Although he was a little tired, he was very sober. Looking at the half of Ai Luo's sleeping face, he still couldn't help it. He felt very excited. He thought that just half of his face could make people attracted. , no wonder Anahan was willing to exchange so many conditions for Ai Luo with him, and even his father was very satisfied and liked him.

Anahan is Lunandi's second cousin and one of Ai Luo's enemies. During this time, he was racking his brains to think of possible ways and strategies to get Ai Luo. He happened to know about Yawei. Si was about to leave again. He thought this was an excellent opportunity, so today he specifically found Yavis and promised him many benefits, just to get Yavis to agree to give Ai Luo to him.

Yavis looked at Ai Luo and thought, to be honest, he was really moved by the conditions offered by Anahan. Although he did not agree to him immediately, he did not reject him immediately. He only told him that he would think about it carefully before leaving. An answer will be given.

Yavis closed his eyes, sighed, and turned into the bathroom to wash up.

Ai Luo originally planned to take a nap and then go to Lunandi's room to report today's study progress and results to him. However, because he was too tired, he accidentally overslept. When he suddenly woke up, there was only A dim night light was on.

Ai Luo sat up from the sofa and turned to look at the big bed. Yavis was already lying on it and fell asleep. He looked at the time on the clock again and thought that although it was already a bit late, it seemed that it was too late. It was not too late, so he got up and went over to take out his cloak, put it on, and walked out quietly and quickly.

After entering Lu Nandi's room, Ai Luo carefully opened the bedroom door and looked inside. He saw that Lu Nandi was not sleeping, and was leaning on the bed reading a book. He walked in, closed the bedroom door with his backhand, and leaned on Called at the door: "City Lord."

Lu Nandi looked at Ai Luo and asked: "Why are you here so late?"

"I... accidentally overslept." Ai Luo said a little embarrassed.

Lu Nandi patted his quilt.

Aiello walked to the end of the bed, took off his cloak, then climbed onto the bed, sitting on the end of the bed and looking at Lunandi.

"How was your study today?" Lu Nandi asked.

"Today, Teacher Clara taught some "art" things." Iroh replied.

"What kind of art method?" Lunandi said, "Let me take a look."

Ai Luo shook his head and said, "I haven't learned it well yet. I'll show it to you when I learn it."

In fact, it's not that Ai Luo didn't learn it well, but because he wanted to The best effect can be achieved by matching the costumes and scenes. If you show it now, it will feel like a spoiler in advance.

Lunandi stretched out his hand towards Iroh.

Iroh crawled over and sat on his lap, looking at him.

Lunandi hugged Ai Luo into his arms, gradually tightening his arms, smelling the fragrance on his body.

Ai Luo closed his eyes and felt the feeling of being hugged tightly by Lu Nandi. He didn't feel uncomfortable. The tighter Lu Nandi hugged him, the more he felt a special sense of peace and contentment.