64

Chapter 64 Doll City 8

Doll City 8

Cole asked Ai Luo a bunch of questions, then smiled and said to him: "I feel relieved knowing that you are fine now, I will tell you Sired and the others, your situation makes them feel at ease."

After Collet finished speaking, he suddenly stepped forward to hug Ai Luo, patted his back and said, "That's great."

Ai Luo was hugged by Colai After staying, he was slightly stunned. Before, Collet only acted well to him in front of Sired, but he never looked good to himself when Sired was not around. But what he said was so good, he knew exactly what he meant, and naturally it meant that it was so good for him to become a puppet now.

After Collet finished speaking to Ai Luo and turned around to leave, Ai Luo looked at his back and thought deeply. He felt strange in his heart. He always felt that Collet seemed to be planning something.

"Aiello, what's wrong?" Bull asked, looking at the thoughtful Aiello.

"It's nothing." Iroh shook his head, thinking that no matter what Collet planned to do, he would just adapt to the situation when the time comes.

Ai Luo doesn't like to attend banquets and the like at any time. Although he has long been accustomed to being watched and looked at constantly, such boring activities make him feel that time passes very slowly every time.

"Where have you gone? Why are you missing?!" Cole stood beside his parents. His face suddenly changed. He kept searching for himself in a panic, and then said loudly and urgently: "Dad, Mom, my The pocket watch is missing!"

"Pocket watch?" Collet's mother Dailan asked: "Is it the pocket watch your grandfather gave you when he was still alive?" "

It's the one my grandfather gave me, and I always carry it with me. , suddenly disappeared!" Collet said anxiously.

Collet's father Berg said: "Have you dropped it somewhere? You can look for it carefully." "It

was here just now, and I haven't been to other places..." Collet suddenly paused, and then looked like he suddenly understood. He said like that: "I know, I know who took it away."

Collet suddenly turned around and ran in the direction of Iroh. His parents were stunned for a moment, looked at each other, and immediately followed.

Iroh saw Collet running towards him from the corner of his eye and immediately turned to look at him.

After Collet ran in front of Ai Luo, he looked at him and said loudly: "Ai Luo, you just took away my pocket watch, right?! That was a gift from my grandfather before his death. To me, It's very important, please give it back to me!"

Ai Luo looked at Collet's performance expressionlessly, waiting to see how his play was going to develop.

Because Collet spoke very loudly, he noticed that there were more and more people here, and after the guests saw Gustin and his wife passing by, more and more people came to watch.

Angus, who was talking to someone, noticed the movement over there and immediately walked over quickly.

"What's going on? What happened?" Angus walked through the crowd and saw Ai Luo being questioned by Collet, so he walked over and asked.

"He stole the pocket watch my grandfather gave me and refused to return it to me. He is the doll you brought, right? Please, please let him return the pocket watch to me quickly!" Ke Len looked at Angus and said as if he was about to cry.

Angus glanced at Aiello, and then asked Collet: "How are you sure that Aiello took your pocket watch?" "

Because before I talked to him, I made sure that the pocket watch was still on me. Yes, I didn't go anywhere else. After talking to him, I went to stand next to my parents, and then I found that the pocket watch was missing." Collet said with a look of conviction: "And he used to talk to me. He said that he liked that pocket watch very much and told me several times to give it to him, but because it was the last gift my grandfather gave me when he was alive, and it was very important to me, I refused. It must be that he secretly took the pocket watch from my pocket when I hugged him just now!"

Ai Luo couldn't help but sneer in his heart when he listened to the lies that Collet made up on the spot. He did know that Collet had a piece of A pocket watch that I cherish very much, but I have never asked him for it, let alone asked him for it several times.

"If it's really you who took Collet's pocket watch, please return it to him. Since you are a puppet of the City Lord's Mansion, we don't need to pursue this matter." Dai Lan looked at Ai Luo with a look on her face. He said seriously.

"I didn't take his pocket watch, and I never asked him for his pocket watch. The piece of arms must still be on his body. If you don't believe it, just look for it yourself." Ai Luo was hugged by Cole just now. While staying, I felt the pocket watch he put on his body.

Collet was slightly startled. He didn't expect that Aiello would be so sure that the pocket watch was still on him, but he knew it didn't matter. Anyway, he must achieve his goal today.

"I just looked for it on myself. Just because there was nothing there, I was sure you took it." Cole said with a very angry look: "But it doesn't matter if you don't want to admit it. In such a short time , you definitely don't have time to hide the pocket watch somewhere else, just search your body in front of everyone, and you will definitely be able to find it."

This was Collet's purpose, he wanted to humiliate Ai in public by searching him. Luo, the guests have begun to whisper and talk about it. Once Ai Luo is really searched, this matter will spread throughout the city tomorrow.

"Collet, are your demands too much?" Angus said with a bad expression.

"Because I'm sure my pocket watch is on him. If he doesn't get it after a body search, I'm willing to apologize to him in front of everyone!" Collet said with a very positive tone.

"In this case, I think it's better to search it. If you didn't take it, I might as well eliminate your suspicion in front of everyone. But if it's on you, I might as well let the guests know that our Gustin family does not I have not wronged you." Dailan looked at Ai Luo and said, "What do you think?"

"I can also be sure that the pocket watch is on Cole. Unless he and I are allowed to search each other, you can't touch me. ." Ai Luo said.

"Nonsense, I have never heard of a guest searching the host's body in his home." Dai Lan frowned in displeasure.

"I think you want to put the pocket watch back on me while I'm being searched, right?" Collet said with an expression that saw through Ai Luo: "You are indeed the same as before, with evil intentions and scheming."

"Why don't we go to the lounge to talk, and don't ruin everyone's fun here." Collet's father Berg finally said.

Della was jealous of Ai Luo's mother's beauty, and Collet was jealous of Ai Luo's mother before. Both of them wanted to humiliate Ai Luo in public and watched Ai Luo make a fool of himself. Only Berg did not lose his mind like the mother and son. He knew in his heart that no matter whether the pocket watch was taken by Ai Luo or not, once Ai Luo was searched, it would make the City Lord's Mansion look bad.

When Angus was about to agree, he suddenly heard a voice saying: "Is this the way Gustin's family treats guests? It's really eye-opening." This voice made

all the guests present stunned for a moment, and then They all turned to look at the speaker, and the crowd automatically made way for them.

"The city... the city lord." When Berg saw Lu Nandi walking over with someone, he immediately panicked and thought something was wrong in his heart.

"Father," Angus called.

Lu Nandi glanced at Angus sideways, and Angus immediately lowered his head. He knew that Lu Nandi was blaming him for not being able to handle this matter well as the young master of the city lord's palace.

Ai Luo turned to look at Lu Nandi's face, feeling inexplicably very safe in his heart. He knew Lu Nandi was here and would not let others bully him no matter what.

"What you just said is that the people in our City Lord's Palace have dirty hands and feet and stole things from your house?" Lu Nandi asked with a cold face.

"No, this is all a misunderstanding." Berg quickly explained: "Collet lost it himself. We definitely didn't mean to doubt anyone." "I just listened for a while, and

your son was very sure that it was Ai Luo stole his pocket watch. In this case, it would be better to find out immediately." Lu Nandi said expressionlessly: "If it is confirmed that he really stole it, I will naturally give you an explanation, but it is absolutely I will not allow anyone to step on the face of my City Lord's Palace, bully, insult or even frame the people of my City Lord's Palace."

After Lunandi appeared, Dailan and Cole, mother and son, who were originally determined to embarrass Ai Luo, said nothing. Dare to say, when Collet saw Lunandi looking at him, he was even more frightened. He took two steps back and stood next to his father, clutching his father's sleeve tightly.

"If you want to search the people in my city lord's palace, you have to pay a price. Before searching Ai Luo, you should first confirm whether the pocket watch is really not on you." Lunandi looked at Collet and said : "Since you are so sure that Aiello stole your pocket watch, you must not be afraid of being searched, right?"

Collet's expression changed drastically, because Lunandi's sense of oppression made him so frightened that he could not say a word. I dare say, my hands can't help but tremble.

"It's just a joke among children. Why should the city lord take it seriously? I am willing to apologize to Ai Luo on behalf of Collet." Berg said with a pleading tone.

"If the truth is not revealed, wouldn't it appear that I, as the city lord, am using my power to bully others? The people in our city lord's mansion have always been strictly disciplined, so I believe they will never do anything that will harm the face of the city lord's mansion. Don't you Do you have so little confidence in your son?"

After Lunandi raised his hand to signal, his bodyguard immediately stepped forward and dragged Collet aside.

"No, I don't want to be searched, mom and dad, please help me!" Collet was so frightened that he cried and struggled while shouting: "Let me go! Let me go!" "Collet!" Dailan thought

. He wanted to rush to protect Collet, but was stopped by the bodyguard. He could only reach out to Collet and shout: "Collet!"

The faces of the couple were extremely ugly. If Collet was searched in public in his own home, How can I have the dignity to go out to meet people in the future? Berg looked at Lunandi anxiously and sincerely, hoping that he was just scaring Collet and teaching him a lesson, and that he didn't really intend to search Collet.