49

Chapter 49: Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Your Body 20:

Performing Arts and Not Selling Yourself on a Luxury Cruise 20

Ai Luo walked into the restaurant. He wanted to have something to eat and fill his stomach before going back to rest, but as soon as he walked in, he saw Ode Si was having dinner with a handsome young man.

Odes turned to look over, so Aiello looked at each other for a while, then watched Aiello turn around and leave.

Kia, who was sitting opposite Odus, turned to look at Ai Luo's leaving figure, then looked at Odus and asked doubtfully: "Is this?" "It's okay." Odus picked up the wine glass and said.

At this time, Rayburn walked over quickly, sat down and said to Odes: "Sorry, I kept you waiting for so long." "Why are you here now?" Kia looked at her husband Rayburn and said a little reproachfully .

"Uncle San suddenly asked me for something, so I was delayed for a while." Rayburn shook Kia's hand and said.

After Ai Luo left the restaurant quickly, he returned to his room. He closed the door, walked to the hanging chair on the balcony and sat down, looking at the sea.

Compared with the anger when Odes misunderstood that he liked Brian, he was very calm at the moment. Seeing the scene just now, he didn't feel angry because he suddenly felt that this was good, and there was nothing between them anyway. Any possibility of being together.

Even if he had a choice, he wouldn't choose to stay. He had to go back to avenge himself, not to mention that he didn't have a choice. If he couldn't complete the task and leave this world, he would have no choice but to die.

Ai Luo closed his eyes and thought, so the current state is the best, so that whether he dies or leaves, he will not be too sad.

Hearing the sudden knock on the door, Ai Luo turned to look at the door and said, "Come in."

After the room door was opened, the bodyguard walked in, followed by a waiter pushing a food delivery cart. The bodyguard looked at the service The staff placed the freshly prepared dishes on the dining table one after another.

Ai Luo stood up and walked over, looked at the dishes and said, "I didn't order any food."

"The captain asked them to be delivered," the bodyguard replied.

After the service staff placed all the dishes on the table, they pushed the dining cart and walked out with the bodyguards.

Ai Luo glanced at the closed door, sat down at the dining table, and looked at the dishes in a daze. He didn't know what Odes meant now. He already had a new goal, so why did he still care about him so much? Good to him?

Iroh sighed, picked up his fork and started eating. He was really hungry, so he would fill his stomach now.

While Aiello was eating, the door to the room suddenly opened again, and Odes walked in from the outside. After he glanced at Aiello, he walked directly to sit opposite Aiello.

Ai Luo also looked up at him, and then continued to eat his own without saying a word.

Odes just looked at Ai Luo and never spoke.

Ai Luo couldn't bear to be stared at like this, so he could only say first: "Are you going to just keep watching me eat?" "I have eaten," Odes said lightly.

Ai Luo tightened his hand holding the knife and fork and said, "I saw it."

Then the two of them were silent again.

After Ai Luo finished eating, he picked up a napkin and wiped his mouth. He leaned back, crossed his arms and looked at Odes and said, "You already have a new goal, and you still care about me not eating. Thank you very much." You."

Although Ai Luo had tried his best to show that he didn't care, his tone was still a bit sour.

"You're welcome." Odes replied calmly.

Before Odes came in, Ai Luo's mood was quite calm, but now looking at Odes, he couldn't help but feel more and more angry.

"I went to Brian's room to pick out gems today at noon. He promised me that as long as I played a song for him, he would take out all the gems and let me choose the ones I like. Unfortunately, I don't have any of his gems. I like it." Ai Luo deliberately mentioned this matter and said in a regretful tone.

"I already knew that," Odes said.

Ai Luo looked at him for a moment and then said: "You arranged so many bodyguards for me, saying it was to protect me, but in fact it was to monitor me, right?"

Only now did Ai Luo suddenly realize that the bodyguards around him were all arranged by Odes, which meant that no matter what he did, Odes would know about it immediately.

Odes looked at Aiello and said, "If you insist on thinking that way, I have nothing to say." The

main duty of those bodyguards is to protect Aiello's safety, but they can also let Odes know that Aiello is there immediately. doing something so he couldn't deny it.

"Are you okay? If not, I'm going to have a rest." Ai Luo felt a little depressed and started to talk away the guests.

"There is an important ball tomorrow night, and I want you to attend it with me." Odes then revealed the purpose of his visit to Ai Luo.

Ai Luo was stunned again. After thinking about it, he said a little bit eccentricly: "Why don't you let your new love accompany you to attend?" "

New love?" Odes looked at Ai Luo and said, "You are my old love." Do you love me?"

"I don't have that kind of relationship with you, don't involve me." Ai Luo turned his head to the other side.

"Then if there is no old love, where can the new love come from?" Odes stood up and said: "You have a good rest, I will pick you up in the evening." Ai Luo watched

Odes walk out and couldn't help snorting hard. He groaned, then got up and went back to the bedroom to lie down. He had to play tonight and needed a good rest. He could no longer waste energy on being angry.

At night, Aiello changed his clothes and left the room to play.

Tonight's concert is also a private concert, only for one person. Ai Luo doesn't really want to choose this person. This time it is also for elimination. In short, he will try any invitation that allows him to choose gems at will. Although he knew that the person with the "Heart of the Siren" would definitely not be easily chosen by him, but after hearing him play using his mental power, he would definitely want to invite him again. Then he would Unbelief cannot elicit the "heart of the siren".

"Ai Luo, I finally invited you." Alva had been waiting and looking forward to it all day. When he saw Ai Luo walking in, he immediately greeted him with a smile on his face.

Iroh glanced at him and said, "Where's the gem?"

"Here." Alva immediately walked to the table, looked at Aiello and said, "Come here and pick the one you like." Aiello walked over and looked at it and

said, "Are these really all the gems you have? "

Yes, all my gems are here." Alva said.

Ai Luo looked at Alva and saw that he didn't look like he was lying, so he picked up a gem and said, "That's it. You can put the others away. I will only accept your invitation this time." "

These Don't you like them?" Alva looked at his gems in surprise and said, these are the most precious and unique gems he could come up with. He was very confident and thought three of them were gems. Luo will definitely like it.

"None of them are what I want, but since I accepted your invitation, I still have to take what is due." Ai Luo held up the gem in his hand and said, "This one is enough." "Ai Luo, Ai

Luo Luo." Alva quickly walked up to Ai Luo, blocked him and said, "Don't rush to play the piano now, why don't we chat first." "I'm

sorry, my work content does not include chatting." Ai Luo faced He said expressionlessly: "If you don't want to hear me play, I will return the gem to you and I can cancel this performance." "I don't want to hear it." Alva immediately said: "Then you play."

Alva actually He wanted to stay with Ai Luo for a while and talk to him, but Ai Luo didn't want to say anything more to him. He just wanted to finish playing and leave because he didn't like the way Alva looked at him. He felt very uncomfortable.

Aiello walked to the piano and sat down. Alva also walked to the sofa and sat down. Then he stared at Ai Luo hard, as if he wanted to look into Ai Luo's eyes.

Ai Luo was stared at by Alva so much that his hair stood up. There were many people who had pursued him and liked him, but he was still the first to make him feel uncomfortable just by looking at him.

After taking a deep breath, Aiello started playing. There were two songs in total. He played them seriously, but he didn't consume much mental energy and felt it was unnecessary.

After playing the two pieces of music, Ai Luo didn't want to stay for a second longer and immediately stood up and left. No matter how Alva tried to keep him, he just pretended that he didn't hear and walked out.

"Ai Luo, Ai Luo, I have something to tell you, just for two minutes." Alva wanted to catch up with Ai Luo, but was stopped by the bodyguard. He could only watch Ai Luo leave, and then lowered his eyes.

Ai Luo walked forward and saw two people walking in the corridor in front. He was stunned for a moment, turned to the bodyguard and said, "Stand here and don't move."

Ai Luo walked forward quickly, and then turned the corner He stopped somewhere and peeked his head out to take a look. He remembered that this direction was leading to the outdoor stands and there was no other place to go. When he looked over, he saw the two people hugging each other and standing in the stands. , and one of them is the handsome young man who had dinner with Odes during the day.

Ai Luo was worried that he would see it wrong. After looking at it carefully for a while, he slowly pulled his head back, then covered his mouth and turned back, leaving with the bodyguard from another corridor.

After returning to the room, Aiello thought about what the scene he just saw was going on. Why was the person who had dinner with Odes during the day hugging and making out with another person? Odes, does he know about this?

Aiello put his hand on the door, wanting to open it and go out, to go to Odes and tell him what he had just seen, but he felt that he was being too nosy, so he put his hand down and turned around and walked to the sofa. Sit down on the edge.

After sitting down, when Ai Luo was confused and confused, there was a knock on the door suddenly, and he answered: "Come in." The people in the

living room were pushed away, and Brian walked in from the outside, keeping his eyes on Ai Luo.

"Why is it you?" Ai Luo looked at him and asked, "Is something wrong?"