56

Chapter 56 Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Oneself 27

Performing Arts but Not Selling Oneself on a Luxury Cruise 27

Although the mental power that Ai Luo can control now may not be able to deal with those monsters in the sea, it can be said to be more than enough to deal with Serge. When Serge turned around and rushed forward to fight Ai Luo, Ai Luo blocked him and knocked him away.

Serge looked at his extremely painful hand in surprise. He glared at Ai Luo unwillingly. When he wanted to rush forward again, he was stopped by Ai Luo's bodyguard.

"Let me go!" Serge roared angrily: "You dare to stop me, do you not want to live?!" "

Sere, have you had enough trouble?!" Brian roared displeased.

"Not enough!" Serge no longer cared about what Brian thought of him. He glared at Ai Luo fiercely and said, "I want to kill you. Just wait, and I will definitely kill you!" "You

can Let's live until then." Ai Luo sneered and turned around to leave. The poison he used would make it impossible for Serge to live for more than three days, and within three days he would be worse off than dead.

Seeing Ai Luo's back gradually walking away, Serge gritted his teeth with hatred, but a sudden sharp pain in his abdomen caused him to fall to the ground, holding his stomach and screaming in pain.

"Ahhhh!" Serge burst into tears from the pain. It felt like his internal organs were all mixed together. He cried and shouted, "It hurts! Help, help me, help me!"

Brian thought that Serge was Not only did he pretend to ignore him, but he also turned around and left.

When Serge's bodyguard tried to help him up, Serge screamed and fainted from the pain.

Ai Luo originally wanted to go to the place where Odus usually worked and wanted Odus to show him the cockpit and other places. But when he just walked into Odus' office, he saw the doctor Odes was bandaging his wounds. After being stunned for a moment, he immediately walked over quickly.

"Are you injured?" Ai Luo looked at Odes very worriedly and said.

"It's okay, just a little injury." Odes raised his hand and pulled Ai Luo to sit down next to him.

When Odes said it was a minor injury, the doctor paused his hand and said, "Captain, your shoulder was directly penetrated. Why, it's not a minor injury." "I know it myself, so you don't need to say anything.

" Odes glanced at the doctor displeased.

After the doctor left, Ai Luo helped Odus put his clothes on the bed, looked at him and asked, "How could you get hurt?"

Ai Luo was confused, who was capable on this ship, and who would dare to hurt Odus? Where's the captain? Aren't you afraid of being thrown into the sea?

"There are monsters from the sea that got on board." Tou Duanzhu simply replied.

Ai Luo was stunned for a moment, "It's daytime now, isn't it said that monsters are afraid of the sun? Why do you dare to get on the boat at this time?" "Most of the monsters in the

sea are definitely afraid of the sun, but there are a very few who are not. , but the number is very small. They will board the ship at night, and then hide on the ship to wait for opportunities, so they ask not to go out during the day." After Odes explained, he looked at Aiello and said, "No matter in the room No matter how uncomfortable it is to stay for a long time, just endure it and don't come out again before arriving."

Ai Luo nodded.

"Let's go, I'll take you back to your room." Odes stood up and said.

Ai Luo also stood up and asked worriedly: "Is your injury really okay?" "

This injury will not kill you, don't worry." Odes hugged Ai Luo and walked out.

The two were walking back to Odes' room. When they passed by the door of a guest room, they suddenly heard screams coming from inside. The door of that room suddenly opened, and a man covered in blood ran out from inside. The bodyguards immediately surrounded Odes and Aiello.

"Monster, there is a monster, help!" The man ran out and fell to the ground, raising his hand like Odes to ask for help.

Only then did Ai Luo see clearly who the person was. He had invited him to play the piano with gems before, but he just stared at him the whole time, not listening at all. Then he confessed to the person, who seemed to be named Balva.

Odes motioned for the bodyguards to go in and get rid of the monster. He held a gun in one hand and protected Iroh with the other.

"Aiello..." Barva stood up supporting the wall. After seeing Aiello, he slowly walked towards him.

Ai Luo glanced at Barva and saw him walking towards him. He couldn't help but frown. No matter before or now, he felt a little disgusted with Barva. Even though he looked injured all over his body now, Ai Luo felt sorry for him. There is no sympathy at all.

Odes's attention was half used to protect Ai Luo, and the other half was paying attention to what was going on in the room. At this moment, Balva, who seemed very weak at first, suddenly reached out and rushed towards Ai Luo, trying to choke Ai Luo. Luo's neck.

Odes subconsciously wanted to shoot at Balva, but when he saw Balva's monster hand, he knew it was too late to shoot. He quickly turned around to protect Ai Luo, and Balva's hand went directly through it. Odds' chest.

Because everything happened too fast, when Ai Luo realized what happened, there was a bang in his head. He stared at the monster's hand that passed through Odes's chest with wide eyes. His whole body froze and his face changed. He turned pale for a moment.

At this time, all the bodyguards had pointed their guns at Barva, but because Barva's hand passed through Odes's chest, they did not dare to act rashly.

"Odus, where did you hide the Siren's Heart?!" Balva asked viciously. His target from the beginning was not Aiello, but Odus.

The blood in Odes's mouth fell from the corner of his mouth. He raised his hand to cover Ai Luo's eyes and said: "Even if I die, you can't get the heart of the siren."

Balva's face was twisted with anger, but He had no time, so he said again: "Ai Luo, come with me and follow me back to the sea. I will be good to you. Even if I can't bring back the Siren's Heart, I will definitely take you back."

Odes suddenly took out a dagger, cut off the monster's hand of Balva, and then shouted: "Do it!"

The bodyguard immediately knocked Balva to the ground, and then kept shooting at him.

Barva fell to the ground, his eyes widening in disbelief. He did not expect that Odes's dagger could cut off his hand, and ordinary knives could not hurt him at all.

Odes clutched his chest, his body was bleeding continuously. Before he fell, the bodyguard supported him and took him away quickly.

Ai Luo, who looked pale and ugly, immediately followed.

And Barva, who was still alive after being shot many times, kept looking at Ai Luo's back.

Odes has been recommended to the operating room, and the best doctors on the ship have been found and are rescuing him.

Ai Luo stood outside the door and leaned against the wall, holding his body and shaking constantly. He was really scared and sad, although he knew very well in his heart that no matter whether Odes was dead or alive, they would inevitably be separated. , but he still couldn't control the extreme sadness in his heart.

The operation lasted for more than ten hours, and Ai Luo's body and brain were in a state of tension. It was not until the doctor came out that Odes survived for the time being that Ai Luo fainted.

Iroh didn't know how long he had been asleep, but when he opened his eyes and woke up, Odes was sitting next to him reading a book.

Ai Luo's eyes widened and he sat up suddenly. He looked at Odes in disbelief and said, "You, are you okay?"

Ai Luo wondered if he was dreaming? He was so seriously injured, how could he be able to sit here with such energy so quickly?

"How long have I been asleep?" Ai Luo began to suspect that he had been asleep for a long time.

"One day and one night." Odes put down the book in his hand and looked at Iroh.

"One day and one night?" Aiello still couldn't believe it. He pinched himself hard. After feeling the pain, he looked at Odes and asked, "How is your injury?" "You can't die for the time being."

Odes He smiled at Ai Luo with a relaxed expression.

"Let me see your injury." Aiello crawled in front of Odes and carefully pulled open his nightgown, only to see that his chest was bandaged with thick gauze.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Odes took Ai Luo's hand and hugged him into his arms.

But Aiello didn't dare to move for fear of hurting his wound. He was shocked and confused in his heart, why could Odes recover so quickly?

Not to mention Ai Luo's confusion, even the doctors could not believe that there could be such a special physique and miracle, so that they became very interested in Odes's body and wanted to study it carefully. It's just that Odes doesn't bother to pay attention to them at all, and he won't let them study his body. He just wants to seize the time and help Ai Luo get the Heart of the Siren.

Three more days passed like this. During this period, Aiello noticed something was wrong with Odes. Odes's body seemed to be fine, but Aiello could feel that his vitality was slowly disappearing.

On the night of the third day, Aiello sat on the piano, with their waists touching each other. After Aiello waited for his breathing to calm down, he held Odes's pale face in his hands and shed tears uncontrollably. He knew Odds didn't have long to live.

At this time, they suddenly heard a "click", followed by the sound of something falling to the ground. The two of them were stunned at the same time. Odes stepped back, bent down to look under the piano, and then reached out to pick it up. Something.

"Finally...got it." Odes put the transparent gem he picked up into Ai Luo's hand.

Ai Luo held the gem in his hand and felt that the gem was beating faintly like a heart. He finally got the Siren's Heart he wanted, but he didn't feel any joy in his heart. He just looked at Ou with tears in his eyes. Des, my heart is full of reluctance and sadness.

Odes wiped away the tears on Ai Luo's face with his fingers, looked at him and said: "With the Heart of the Siren, no monster will dare to approach you. I have ordered the bodyguards to get you to your destination safely."

" Aren't you going to accompany me?" Ai Luo heard the meaning of Odes's words.

"I'm sorry, I can only accompany you here." Odes smiled weakly.

Aiello hugged him tightly and said, "But I can't let you go."

Odes hugged Aiello back and rested his head on Aiello's shoulder. He smelled the scent of Aiello, took his last breath, and then The body suddenly turned into scattered light, and then slowly disappeared from Ai Luo's eyes.

Iroh held the beating heart of the Siren tightly and slowly squatted on the ground, crying non-stop.

In fact, Odes should have died when he was rescuing him in the operating room, but he was worried about Iroh, so he survived with one breath, hoping to help Iroh get the Heart of the Siren before he died. He finally did it.

After Odes disappeared, Aiello stayed in the room in a daze. He didn't know how much time had passed, but the ship had passed through the Dark Sea and reached its destination.

Ai Luo walked out of the room with the Siren's Heart. Everyone on the boat had disappeared, and he was the only one who got off the boat at the dock.

Standing on the pier, Aiello looked back at the huge luxury ship. He survived again. He always felt that the sadder emotions each time were the price he had to pay for living.