61

Chapter 61 Doll City 5

Doll City 5

Ai Luo listened to their words, teaching him a lesson and mocking him at the same time.

Kaili waited until they were almost finished talking, then calmly stopped them and said, "Okay, everyone, please stop saying a few words. After all, Ai Luo has just arrived, so it's understandable that he doesn't know the rules. But I can say ugly things in front of you, so don't follow my example. No matter who commits the crime again, I will follow the rules and punish them when they deserve it. I will never be lenient." Ai Luo originally didn't want to pay attention to these people

. After all, his time is precious, and even if he has free time, he doesn't want to waste energy on these people, but now, he has changed his mind.

Ai Luo sneered and said: "What you talk about is the word "rules". Then I would like to ask if the rules you are talking about have any written documents or something. Otherwise, each of you can just make up a rule, and I will do the same. Do you have to abide by it? How can I be sure that the rules you are talking about are really the rules of the City Lord's Mansion?"

Kaili and others were stunned for a moment. This was the first time someone questioned the rules of the City Lord's Mansion and suggested that it was There aren't really these rules. Everyone else looked at Kaili, waiting for his answer, because Kaili has been the puppet of the City Lord's Mansion for the longest time among them, and he also temporarily takes over the responsibility of disciplining the dolls. How does the City Lord's Mansion set the rules for the dolls? He must have known it.

Kaili saw the eyes of others looking at him. After sighing, he raised his hand to call the maid and asked the maid to fetch something.

After waiting for a while, the maid brought the things and handed them to Kaiwen. Kaili opened the wooden folder and said: "These are all the rules and regulations specifically formulated for the dolls in the City Lord's Mansion, specially submitted by the former warden. Give it to the city lord. The stipulation that the city lord will sign and approve it after reading it."

Ai Luo thought to himself that such a thing really existed, so he said to Kaili: "Can you show it to me? I have a very good memory, and I won't know it after reading it. I'll forget, so you don't have to bother telling me the rules."

Kaili looked at Ai Luo and handed him the folder in his hand.

After Ai Luo took it, he read it quickly. Not only did he have a photographic memory, but he also read very quickly. He quickly read the two or three pages of regulations, and then said with a smile: "But there are no regulations here. "If you are not the city lord's puppet, you can't appear alone in front of the city lord, right?" "

One of the most important things is that you can't bump into the city lord, let alone behave in a disrespectful manner in front of the city lord." Kaili said seriously. : "What you did just now by grabbing the city lord's hand was very rude."

"There is a big difference between not being able to show up and not being able to collide. And I think that only behavior that makes the city lord unhappy can be called rudeness and collision." , but when I grabbed the city lord's hand, he obviously didn't have any unhappy emotions, right?" Ai Luo deliberately said with a proud and proud attitude: "After I grabbed the city lord's hand, not only did the city lord not Angry, he also asked me to think about what I wanted to say and tell him when he comes back."

Everyone's expressions changed. In fact, they all noticed this, but deliberately did not think about it in detail, but in fact they still cared about it in their hearts. If Ai Luo was scolded after grabbing the city lord's hand, but they would not accuse and ridicule him like they did just now, and maybe they would even pretend to be kind and comfort him.

Ai Luo saw what they were thinking and said with a sneer: "I guess you usually try your best to seduce the city lord, but you just don't dare to do it too obviously, but now you are righteously criticizing and ridiculing me. , as if you all can sit upright and have never done anything."

Ai Luo saw that their faces were getting more and more ugly, and he felt a lot happy. After appreciating their faces, he continued: "Since Everyone has the same idea, who is more noble than who? Just because I am bolder than you, it does not mean that you are qualified to teach me a lesson, right? If I really offend the city lord because of this, no matter what the consequences, I It's all your own responsibility. It has nothing to do with you. Everyone just depends on

their own abilities." Kaili looked like he couldn't bear Ai Luo's remarks and said seriously to Ai Luo: "Even if you are shameless, you should still consider it a little bit. Looking at the face of Master Yavis, even if Master Yavis has a good temper, he will not tolerate you humiliating him like this, let alone angering the city lord and causing him to be implicated. You are Master Yavis' puppet. , he has the right to deal with you."

"You are mistaken, I am not Master Yavis's puppet." Ai Luo said calmly.

"What did you say?" Kaili was stunned.

Others looked at Iroh in confusion, thinking that if he was not Yavis's doll, then whose doll was it?

"You all have doll marks on your necks, but I don't." Ai Luo gently slid his fingers across his neck and said in a deliberately showy tone: "Because I was originally what Master Yavis wanted to give to the city lord. A doll, but because I have just become a doll and don't know how to be a doll yet, Master Yavis hasn't given me to the city lord yet." "Sorry, I

want to take a walk, so I won't Let's chat with you." After Ai Luo finished speaking, he stood up and left in a leisurely manner under the gaze of others.

Ai Luo originally didn't want to waste time and energy paying attention to them, but they obviously saw that he was new here and thought they could group together and bully him at will, so he would deliberately anger them and make them feel angry and uncomfortable.

These people were originally worried that Iroh would be favored by the city lord, but they thought that at least now he is still Yavis's doll. As long as Yavis himself is reluctant to give Iroh to the city lord, the city lord is not someone who wants to take advantage of others. But now that they knew that Yavis was going to give Ai Luo to the city lord, the sense of crisis in their hearts became even stronger. They couldn't control the panic in their hearts, but they still couldn't understand what they said.

"Hmph! He is probably overconfident. The city lord seems to be in a good mood today, so he doesn't argue with him. He thinks he can win the city lord's eyes." "Let me tell you, we don't have to be kind

. Advise him to let him try the consequences of angering the city lord." "

I would like to see what else he can do to attract the city lord besides his face." "

The city lord never only cares about his face. He is a superficial person. His face may be useful to others, but trying to attract the city lord with his face alone is simply wishful thinking." "

I can already foresee that there will be no good results for him, let's wait and see. Let's watch the show."

"Since he is so ungrateful, no matter what happens, he deserves it."

Kaili held the tea cup without saying a word. When he knew that Ai Luo was going to be given to the city lord, he did feel flustered, but with Ai Luo's character, he should feel happy and lucky. After all, according to the From his experience, such people are the best to deal with. But why, why did he still feel uneasy in his heart? It felt as if there was an opponent he couldn't defeat.

Kaili took a deep breath silently, feeling that he must have thought too much. He came to the City Lord's Mansion at the age of fifteen and became the City Lord's doll. Over the years, there have been people who are better looking than him, more temperamental, more charming, and more talented than him. of, none stayed longer than he did. In other aspects, he may not be the best, but he is still very confident in understanding the city lord's preferences. Ai Luo's character is definitely not the type that the city lord will like.

Ai Luo went downstairs and walked out of the hall. He stood there and looked back and forth. When he was hesitating which way to go, he saw Bull walking over quickly.

"Ai Luo, I was just going to find you. Why are you standing here alone? Where are the others?" Bull just went out with the eldest young master Angus early this morning. When he came back, he wanted to find them. He was confused by Ai Luo. Why are you standing here alone?

Ai Luo said to Bull: "I want to take a walk in the mansion and get familiar with the environment. Can you walk around with me?" Bull was slightly

stunned. Although he didn't know why, he nodded, and then accompanied Ai Luo. Luo goes for a walk.

Aiello chatted with Bull while walking, and learned some things from Bull. For example, the city lord preferred dolls with talents. The dolls left now either played the piano or the violin very well. Either they can draw, sing, or dance. Those who can become the city lord's puppets and be left behind all have their own skills.

Ai Luo also asked him about Kaili. Kaili is the only exception among all the city lords' dolls. He has no special talents and his appearance is not particularly outstanding, but he is the only exception among all the city lords' dolls. Among them, the one who stayed in the city lord's mansion the longest, and the city lord also asked him to temporarily take over the responsibilities of discipline. All the other dolls in the city lord's mansion felt that Kaili was special to the city lord, and Kaili was very good at dealing with people. So they all obeyed his discipline.

Ai Luo also made some indirect inquiries and found out some things he wanted to know. The City Lord's Mansion was bigger than he thought. After walking around for most of the day, although he still didn't finish it all, he already had a rough idea of ​​the City Lord's terrain. .

At night, Aiello went into the bathroom to take a bath, wanting to use the hot water to relax himself. But when he was about to fall asleep, he suddenly heard the sound of the doorknob turning, and he immediately He woke up and sat up suddenly.

The doorknob was still being turned, and the bathroom door was also shaking. It was obvious that someone was outside trying to forcefully open the bathroom door and break in. Ai Luo stood up quickly, took the clothes on the side and put them on quickly. Then he walked slowly to the door and looked nervously at the bathroom door, wondering who might be outside.

Ai Luo thought to himself that the city lord was indeed very unsafe at night. He originally thought that as long as he stayed in the room, there would be no problem. Unexpectedly, someone actually entered the room and even broke into the bathroom.