60

Chapter 60 Doll City 4

Doll City 4

When Carlin thought that Iroh was a doll brought by the city lord's relatives, he only felt gloating, but after learning that Iroh was a doll of Yavis, he immediately felt a crisis in his heart. The reason is that Lunandi never accepts real-life dolls from relatives, because he does not want relatives to plant spies in the city lord's mansion, but he has accepted dolls from his adopted sons. For example, Kaili is the boss Angus. To the city lord.

Kaili still said with a gentle smile: "So you are Master Yavis's puppet, so you went back to the City Lord's Mansion with Master Yavis today, right? Did Master Yavis arrange a place for you? What if? If you are missing something or if you don't understand anything, you can come to me."

Bull said to Ai Luo: "Kaili is the puppet warden of the City Lord's Mansion. The previous puppet warden of the City Lord's Mansion has returned to his hometown. Before he can find a suitable new warden, , the city lord asked Kaili to temporarily take over the responsibilities of discipline. "

The puppet discipline in the city lord's mansion? Ai Luo then looked at Kaili seriously and wondered whether he would also be under his control in the future?

"Kaili is the puppet that has been following the city lord for the longest time. He is trusted by the city lord. All the puppets in the city lord's mansion must obey his discipline." After Carlin finished speaking to Ai Luo, he turned to Kaili and said, "This If a person is arrogant, it's best to use some special means to cure his arrogance. When he deserves punishment, he must be punished severely. Don't be lenient. Don't let him change his temper. He only thinks that he is still a young master. ?"

"The City Lord's Mansion has the rules of the City Lord's Mansion. Although I am a supervisor, I have to act according to the rules. There are no special methods." Kaili looked at Ai Luo and said gently: "What's more, I think Ai Luo Luo won't deliberately embarrass me, right?"

Carlin looked at Ai Luo and snorted disdainfully, already thinking about punishing him.

Ai Luo never spoke, but through their conversation, he had already roughly understood some of the situation, and he also knew that he would inevitably have conflicts with these people in the future, especially Carlin, who would definitely try his best to find ways. Make trouble for him. The man named Kaili seemed to have a good and gentle personality, but Ai Luo could feel that this person was certainly not simple.

When Ai Luo was quietly observing the other dolls, he suddenly noticed that they all had shallow marks on their necks. After being stunned for a moment, he then remembered that people who become dolls will have a representative doll on their necks. A mark of identity. But he doesn't have such a mark yet. Although he already has the status of a doll, before he has the mark, he is not yet Yavis's doll. This also shows that Yavis still wants to use him. The one who gave the idea to the city lord was still hesitant.

When the banquet ended, it was already very late. After Ai Luo followed Yavis back to the room, he was still sleeping on the sofa. In the dark, Ai Luo opened his eyes and thought, whether Yavis was hesitating or not, he There is not much time to wait for Yavis to make a decision, he must find a way to do something himself.

Ai Luo thought for a long time before slowly falling asleep. When he woke up the next day, Yavis had already gone out. When the maid came to bring him breakfast, she told him that Yavis had gone out to meet friends and would not be back until evening.

Ai Luo ate something casually and then walked out of the room, preparing to look around the house first. Since it was very dangerous at night, he had to take advantage of the daytime to see if there was any chance or create some opportunities for himself.

As soon as Ai Luo went downstairs and walked into the hall, he met Anthony walking towards him. Ai Luo originally didn't want to pay attention to him and was about to walk directly over, but he was deliberately stopped by Anthony.

Anthony looked at Ai Luo with a playful smile and teased: "Little beauty, did you sleep well last night? Because of you, I couldn't sleep well all night. Whenever I close my eyes, your face will appear in my mind. You said...how can you compensate me?"

Ai Luo looked at Anthony's face and listened to his greasy words. He felt disgusted and disgusted in his heart. He wanted to punch him in the face, but he still wanted to He had to stay in the city lord's palace and couldn't cause trouble for the time being. At least he couldn't do anything in this place. He could only hold back for now. He wanted to bypass Anthony and move forward.

And Anthony stopped Ai Luo again. Looking at Ai Luo's smooth and tender face, he couldn't help but stretched out his hand to touch it.

Ai Luo looked at the hand he stretched out towards her and swatted his hand away forcefully, unable to help showing an expression of disgust.

"You have quite a hot temper. I like a doll with your personality. It's the most suitable for me." Anthony said and wanted to hug Ai Luo forcefully.

"Anthony."

Because Aiello dodged and heard his adoptive father's voice calling him, Anthony was startled, could not stand still, and fell down on the steps in a panic.

"Aren't you going to the mining area today?" Lu Nandi said displeasedly: "What are you doing here?"

Anthony quickly got up, stood up seriously, and replied respectfully: "Father...Father, I'll go back Get something and leave for the mining area immediately after getting it."

"It seems that your noisy character has not changed. Let Jason go to the mining area with you to prevent you from causing trouble." Lu Nandi said with a frown. .

"Father!" Anthony was shocked in his heart and immediately became anxious. He originally thought that his adoptive father had gone out, so he dared to act so recklessly at home. He didn't expect his adoptive father to go out late today and happened to bump into him, but he only Being able to admit that he was unlucky and not daring to continue to anger his adoptive father lowered his head and said, "Yes."

After Anthony finished answering, he turned around and walked away to get something.

At this time, Kaili came over with a few dolls, smiled at Lunandi and said, "Are you going out?" "

Yes." Lunandi looked at Ai Luo, but didn't say anything, and raised his legs. Go outside.

Ai Luo looked at Lunandi who was about to leave, quickly chased after him, and then grabbed his hand. His move made Kaili and others stunned in surprise.

Lunandi stopped and looked at Ai Luo in confusion.

"I..." Ai Luo wanted to ask him if he really didn't remember him at all, but even if he didn't ask, he actually already knew the answer. If Lunandi had any memory about him, it would definitely not be the case. Such an unfamiliar attitude now.

Lu Nandi looked at Ai Luo's hand holding his, and then looked at Ai Luo's eyes. He suddenly felt like something was touching his heart.

"What do you want to say?" Lu Nandi asked gently.

"No, it's nothing." Ai Luo let go of Lunandi's hand.

"You should think about it first. You can wait until I come back." Lu Nandi was about to go out to do errands. After finishing speaking, he glanced at Ai Luo again before leaving quickly.

After Kaili and others watched Lu Nandi leave, they all turned to look at Ai Luo. When they thought that Ai Luo had just grabbed the city lord's hand, these people felt very uncomfortable, and they looked at Ai Luo with great discomfort. It was pleasing to the eye, and even Kaili, who was steady and calm, calmed down his emotions a little before walking towards Ai Luo with a smile.

Kaili said to Ai Luo: "I'm about to take them to find you. You have just arrived at the City Lord's Mansion. You can get acquainted with everyone first. After all, everyone will meet and get along with each other frequently in the future." Ai Luo looked at Kai

. Inside, he looked at the other people and saw that their eyes were gloomy, dissatisfied, or disgusted, especially Carlin, who looked like he wanted to rush over and give him a slap in the face.

Others wanted to pretend at first to show their kindness and welcome to Ai Luo, but Ai Luo's actions just now made them not even want to pretend, and directly expressed their inner emotions.

Ai Luo followed Kaili to a gorgeously decorated lounge. Everyone else found a place to sit down, except for the longest couch in the main seat, which no one sat on.

"You sit with me. I'll introduce everyone to you, and then tell you some things you need to pay attention to in the City Lord's Mansion." After Kaili said to Ai Luo, he walked to the couch and sat down.

Ai Luo was not polite and walked over directly and sat down a little distance away from Kaili.

Kaili introduced the dolls to Ai Luo one by one. After a round of introduction, Ai Luo realized that not all of the dozens of dolls were the city lord's dolls, but some were the dolls of other adopted sons. But after listening to the introduction, According to the tone and meaning of Kaili's introduction, the dolls that can appear here are all the dolls that are currently more valued. There are also some dolls that did not appear here today, and Ai Luo's chance of encountering them is not great.

"Kaili, before you tell him other rules, I think you should focus on telling him what you should and shouldn't do in front of the city lord." Karin said coldly.

Kaili looked at the dissatisfied eyes of others looking at Ai Luo, then turned to Ai Luo and said: "Ai Luo, first of all, you must be clear about one thing, that is, you must remember that you are the puppet of Master Yavis. , except for banquets or when you are with Master Yavis, when you meet the city lord alone in the mansion, you must avoid him immediately, especially your behavior of grabbing the city lord's hand just now is very rude and is absolutely not allowed. But since you just came here and don't understand the rules of the City Lord's Mansion, I won't hold you responsible for your fault this time. Don't do it again next time." "

Even if you just came to the City Lord's Mansion and don't know the rules of the City Lord's Mansion, you still have to be aware of the rules of the City Lord's Mansion. You should be self-aware as a puppet of Master Yavis, right?"

"Master Yavis is the adopted son of the city lord. As a puppet of Master Yavis, he actually went to grab the hand of the city lord. How shameless!"

" I think he deliberately wanted to attract the attention of the city lord, but the method was too low-level and a little too stupid." "Not only is he stupid, he also has no self-

awareness. He must think that he will be able to attract the city lord because he is good-looking. But I don't know how a person with the status of the city lord, who has never seen such a stunning figure, could be attracted to a better-looking doll." "That is to say, the city lord is a person who values ​​connotation very much

. There are so many dolls coming and going in the City Lord's Mansion every year, and a lot of good-looking ones are sent out. Trying to attract the City Lord's attention with just your face is simply wishful thinking." "The rules of the City Lord's Mansion are very strict

. I advise you to be more honest and responsible in the future, otherwise I will let you experience how terrible the punishment for those who break the rules will be!"