79

Chapter 79 Doll City 23

Doll City 23

All the onlookers were fascinated by the painting on the wall just now. Although the person in the painting only showed half of his back and a smaller half of his face, he looked like It has a magical power that catches people's eyes, making it difficult to look away. In an instant, it makes people forget about their surroundings.

After Lu Nandi arrived, those people came to their senses, and then they couldn't help but discuss in a low voice with the people around them.

"Who is this painting? Do you know?"

"It's probably not a real person. Maybe it was imagined by the person who painted this painting. I can't imagine that such a person really exists." "

But how can I look at it? Does it look familiar?"

"This person seems to be...a doll named Ai Luo?" "

...When you put it like that, it really looks like him."

Of course, Lunandi recognized it at a glance. This is Ai Luo. He is very familiar with this smooth back and side face. But he had never seen this painting before, but he quickly remembered that Clara sent him a painting, and he had it hung in the exhibition hall.

Lu Nandi's face was a little ugly. If he had known that Clara had given him such a painting, he would never have let it hang in the exhibition hall. So at this moment, he regretted that he had not seen the painting at that time, so he let it hang in the exhibition hall. Hanging in the showroom.

These onlookers have seen a lot of figure paintings. Some figure paintings also make them feel very attractive and make people like them. However, no painting can make people so fascinated. They hate it. You can't go into the painting and see with your own eyes what the people in the painting really look like.

This was the painting that Clara was most proud of in her life. Originally she didn't want to give it away after she finished it, but when she thought that if she could help Ai Luo, she could continue to let Ai Luo serve as a model for her in the future. She reluctantly sent it out.

After Lu Nandi adjusted his mood, he regained his composure and continued to socialize with people with a normal expression. He also found the right time to take everyone out. It's just that these people seemed to have difficulty moving. After lingering for a while, they reluctantly left the exhibition hall and returned to the banquet hall.

Kaili waited for the guests to move out, then walked closer. Looking at the painting on the wall, he was stunned for a moment, and then he couldn't help gritting his teeth. He was standing very far back just now and was blocked from seeing clearly, but he heard those people talking about the person in the painting being Ai Luo, and using various words to praise the person in the painting. He thought to himself how many people could be there. It looked good, but now that he saw it clearly, he felt very complicated.

After Lu Nandi walked outside, he asked others to go to the banquet hall first. He went to the corridor and lowered his voice and said to the housekeeper: "Take down the painting." The housekeeper was

stunned for a moment and then asked: "Which painting is it?"

Lu Nandi glanced at him and left without saying a word.

The housekeeper watched Lunandi walk away with confusion, and immediately led the people to quickly walk out of the oil painting exhibition hall, passing Kaili with an ugly face at the door.

"Kaili!" The housekeeper stopped, turned around and called Kaili, looked at him and asked, "Which painting was the problem just now?"

Kaili looked at the housekeeper and left without answering him.

Kaili's attitude made the butler even more confused. He turned around and walked into the exhibition hall, quickly searching for which painting had the problem. There were many paintings in the exhibition hall. He originally thought he would search for a long time, but when he saw Ai Luo After seeing the painting, he was stunned for a moment, then looked at it carefully to confirm, and soon understood what was going on.

The housekeeper asked someone to take down the painting, and specifically asked to be careful. He also asked someone to fetch a clean cloth, cover the oil painting, and carry it to Lunandi's room.

Ai Luo went to bed after taking a shower. While he was sleeping soundly, he was suddenly woken up by a knock on the door.

Ai Luo sat up in a daze, wondering if it was already dawn? Why does he feel like he hasn't slept enough? Then he turned to look out the window and saw pitch black.

After Ai Luo got out of bed, he arranged his nightgown and walked towards the door. After he opened the door, he saw the butler standing outside the door and asked doubtfully, "Is something wrong?" "The city lord asked

you to come over," the butler said. .

Ai Luo was stunned for a moment and then asked: "What time is it now?"

"The banquet has just ended." The butler replied.

After thinking for a while, Ai Luo said: "Please wait a moment, I'm going to change clothes."

Ai Luo closed the door and turned around to change clothes. Although the banquet was over, Ouyuan was quite far away from the main house, so he couldn't just wear it directly. Go to nightgown.

The housekeeper and others waited outside. After Ai Luo changed his clothes and came out, he went to the main house with him.

When they walked out of Ouyuan, they met Kaili and others. It was so late for Kaili and the others to meet him. The housekeeper even came to look for Ai Luo in person. No need to know where he wanted to take Ai Luo.

Ai Luo didn't even look at them, and left directly with the housekeeper. Kaili and the others stopped, turned to look at Ai Luo's back, and couldn't tell what it was like.

Kaili had long expected that after so many things happened, Ai Luo could still stay in the city lord's mansion. It was obvious that the city lord was reluctant to let him leave. He seemed to be ignored by the city lord, but he only needed a small opportunity. , he will be able to enjoy the special treatment alone as before.

Kaili turned around and walked inside, making a decision silently in his heart.

When Ai Luo entered the main house, he met Anahan who was about to leave again. Anahan stopped and looked at Ai Luo. The way he looked at Ai Luo was as if he was looking at prey. His current mood, It was like a beast that had been lurking for a long time and had almost exhausted all his patience. When he was originally hesitating whether to give up, a painting rekindled his strong desire to hunt.

Iroh turned and looked at Anahan, then continued walking forward, and met the eldest brother Yavis and the fourth son Yajit who were about to send their friends away. When Iroh walked past them, They all turned to look at Ai Luo.

Anahan turned to look at Ai Luo's back, and clenched his fists hard. Originally, he did not dare to act rashly because Ai Luo was already Lu Nandi's, because he knew what would happen to him if Lu Nan Di discovered him. Such consequences, but he still couldn't give up the idea of ​​​​getting Ai Luo. The painting just now made him silently make up his mind.

Anahan felt that since he couldn't help the impulse in his heart, he might as well give it a try. As he walked out, he suppressed the excitement in his heart that he couldn't help feeling after making up his mind, and he also felt towards Lunan. Dee felt fear and walked faster and faster.

Because of one of Aiello's paintings, a lot of people made up their minds tonight.

The housekeeper opened the door and closed it again after Ai Luo walked in. Ai Luo walked into Lunandi's room, and Lu Nandi was looking at the painting placed aside.

After Ai Luo stood still, he turned his head and glanced at the painting, wondering if he had just seen the painting now? No wonder he was suddenly called here tonight.

"When was this painted?" Lu Nandi did not look at Ai Luo, his eyes were still on the painting.

"I started painting it probably a few days ago." Ai Luo replied.

"Did you ask Clara to draw this painting and then give it to me?" Lunandi's eyes finally looked at Ai Luo, and he was waiting for Ai Luo's answer.

"No." Ai Luo explained: "Teacher Clara asked me to be her model, so I did it for her. However, she did say that after the painting is completed, she will give it to you as a gift."

What Ai Luo told was the truth, but it was obviously not the answer that Lunandi wanted to hear. Although he didn't want to admit it, he was actually looking forward to it in his heart. This painting was specially requested by Ai Luo in order to stay in the City Lord's Mansion. Layla drew it and gave it to him.

Ai Luo saw that Lu Nandi's face seemed not to be very good. After thinking about it, he still said to him: "I have already thought about the issue you asked me to think carefully about last time, but I haven't had the chance to see you these days. , tell you what I think."

Lu Nandi looked at Ai Luo and said after being silent for a while: "Shirred and his family have fled to that remote city without knowing it. You have no choice now."

" He has never been within the scope of my choice. I have never felt anything about him. I have never thought of choosing him before, and it is even more impossible to choose him now." Ai Luo looked at Lunandi and said: "If I can choose If... I hope that I can stay with the city lord forever."

Ai Luo's words are still somewhat sincere, although in his heart he still wants to return to the original world to complete his revenge. But his originally firm heart seemed to be shaken. After experiencing three worlds, he felt that he was attracted to Lunandi, who was the same person in the previous two worlds.

After Lunandi looked at Ai Luo for a while, he stretched out his hand towards him.

Ai Luo walked up to Lunandi, straddled his lap, and hugged him.

"As long as you really want to stay, you can stay here forever." Lu Nandi said, stroking Ai Luo's back. This was the first time in his life that he had made such a promise.

Ai Luo hugged Lunandi's shoulders tightly and closed his eyes a little sadly, because even if he wanted to choose, he had no choice at all. He couldn't stay in one world for too long. In this world, After the mission is completed, I will face separation again. I wonder if I will be so lucky to meet him in the next world.

Ai Luo didn't know how many more times he would experience the joy when they met and the sadness when they parted, but he knew that once he successfully escaped and returned to his original world, it would really be impossible to meet him again.

Therefore, he suddenly felt that gaining such a long lifespan was not something to be happy about. He only needed to have enough time to complete his revenge, and it didn't matter how long he could live after that.