10

Chapter 10 The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 10

The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 10

Iroh opened his eyes and woke up, and saw that he was still in Flanders' room, still asleep on his bed, he sat up with his body propped up When I got up, I felt that my feet seemed to be wrapped by something, so I lifted the quilt and took a look.

Flanders opened the door and walked in. He saw that Ai Luo was already awake. He walked to the bed and sat down. He looked at him and asked, "Do you feel better?"

Ai Luo nodded and looked at the bag on his leg. The thing holding it asked: "What is this?"

"The cotton cloth that has absorbed the medicine. Don't worry, your leg will be fine." Flanders helped Ai Luo remove the medicine bag.

A maid came in with hot water, and Flanders personally used a hot towel to wipe off the traces of the potion on Ello's legs.

Ai Luo hugged the quilt and sat on the bedside looking at Flanders' face. He thought Flanders was a very violent person, but he didn't expect that he also had such a gentle and considerate side.

After Flender wiped Ai Luo clean, he squeezed his slender white calf with his hands, looked at him and asked, "Does it hurt?"

Ai Luo shook his head. His body was very sensitive and he could feel the pain. The warmth of Ronde's broad palm and the feeling of his slightly rough palm rubbing against his skin gave his body a tingling feeling.

"I apologize to you on behalf of my mother." Flanders put Ai Luo's legs into the quilt.

Ai Luo lowered his head and remained silent. He felt that due to his unstable mental strength, not only his body had become fragile, but his heart had also become weak. In the past, he had always been strong and could endure everything by himself. He had never cried, but now just because of Flanders' concern and care, he felt so wronged that he wanted to cry.

"Archie and Galen want to come in and see you. If they both come in together, they might disturb your rest, so I think it's fine to just let one of them come in to talk to you." Flanders looked at Ai Luo asked: "Which one of them do you want to come in and talk to you?"

Flanders wanted to use Ai Luo's choice to see who he liked more between Archie and Galen, and who he had a greater chance of successfully being with. But even though he asked the question himself, he felt inexplicably unhappy. The thought of one of their names coming out of Ai Luo's mouth made him feel very uncomfortable.

After Ai Luo was silent for a while, he looked at him and said, "Can't you stay with me?"

Flanders was stunned by Ai Luo's words, so Ai Luo did not choose Archie or Galen, but After choosing him, he didn't know how to react.

After this experience, Ai Luo has completely understood that the only person who can truly protect him in this manor is Flanders. He must find someone reliable enough for himself before he can escape from the game. 's backer.

Ai Luo had made up his mind. In order to survive, he would do anything. In order to be able to hold Flanders' thigh tightly, he decided to risk everything, so he lifted the quilt, threw himself into Flanders' arms, and hugged him. His waist shouted: "Earl... please don't go."

Flanders looked down at Ai Luo who was holding him. Reason told him that he should push Ai Luo away, but when he raised his hand, what he did was not Instead of pushing away, he hugged him tighter.

Flanders felt that Ai Luo must have been frightened, and it was natural for him to be scared. He was still so young and so delicate, and he had rescued him. He would definitely rely on him psychologically. At this time It is when he is weak in his heart, and if he is pushed away, he will definitely be even more frightened.