06

Chapter 6 The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 6

The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 6

Ai Luo hugged the quilt tightly and huddled in the corner of the bed. The sky was starting to get bright. He looked at Flanders who was still sleeping, waiting. He wakes up.

Last night, although Flanders did not commit the final step of intrusion, he had given him all over his body... In short, he must have known that he was a man, so after Flanders fell asleep, he did not dare to While sleeping, he kept thinking about how he should answer when he was questioned by Flanders to make Flanders let him go.

Flanders opened his eyes, and his first reaction was to immediately look for Ai Luo. Seeing that Ai Luo was still alive, he first breathed a sigh of relief, then sat up, looked at him and asked: "Did I do anything to you last night?" ?"

Ai Luo was stunned when he heard this, thinking that if he asked this, it meant that he didn't remember what happened last night at all. In other words, he probably still didn't know about his boy.

"No, I didn't do anything." Ai Luo slowly shook his head and said.

Flanders carefully observed Ai Luo and saw that he did not look injured or violated, and he breathed a sigh of relief again. He knew that Oleson was doing this to help him lift the curse, but he felt that Aiello was a bit too young for him, and it would be more appropriate to be with one of Archie and the others.

"What do you think of Archie?" Flanders asked, looking at Iroh.

"Ah?" Ai Luo didn't realize why he asked this for a while. The question was a bit too sudden. He asked doubtfully: "What about it?" "

If nothing else happens, Archie will inherit the Rose Manor in the future. , he is also a very good and gentle person, you can try dating him." Flanders said: "When the Rose Formation returns, I will ask him to accompany you home to meet your parents." "

... My parents have passed away." After Ai Luo answered, he thought to himself, was it the kind of relationship that Flanders said he wanted to have with Archie?

"Really?" Flandre said after thinking for a while, "I will let him take good care of you. If you get along well during this period, you can get married as soon as possible."

Ai Luo's eyes widened in surprise, wondering why he was talking about marriage?

"The door is over there." Flanders pointed to the side.

Ai Luo turned around and looked over. The door that didn't exist just now had appeared there at some point. Thinking of what happened last night, Aiello just wanted to leave the room quickly. He was afraid that Flanders would think of it, so he got out of bed with his back to Flanders and walked quickly towards the door.

Ai Luo walked quickly in the corridor and happened to meet Cooper. The two of them were stunned at the same time. Then Cooper looked at him in surprise. It was not a coincidence that Cooper appeared here. He came here specifically for a "accidental encounter." Andre didn't expect to meet Aiello, because this was not the guest room, and Aiello shouldn't have appeared here in his nightgown so early in the morning.

Ai Luo lowered his head and left quickly, while Cooper turned around and looked at his back as he left in a hurry. He felt an indescribable feeling in his heart. He always felt like he had seen him somewhere before.

After returning to the room, Aiello leaned against the door and looked around the room. He was very sure that he fell asleep in this room last night. He had no idea how he appeared in Flanders' bed. Yes, it was definitely impossible for him to walk there by himself. The only possibility was that someone carried him there, but who could it be? And why do we do this?