70

Chapter 70 Doll City 14

Doll City 14

Aiello entered the dressing room. Seeing that the clothes and pajamas were complete, he took off his clothes and changed into a robe to take a nap.

After lying down on the bed, Ai Luo thought about what Karin had just said before being interrupted by Kaili. He had a hunch that this garden was definitely not as beautiful as it looked when he came in just now. Those people Everyone is definitely not a fuel-saving lamp. The so-called guarding against others is indispensable. Ai Luo fell asleep thinking about it.

Elo had a good sleep, because he had to go to class in the afternoon, so after waking up from his nap, he immediately got up, changed his clothes, and walked out.

Just as Ai Luo was about to go downstairs, the people who were talking and discussing something below immediately became quiet. This feeling was that they were obviously speaking ill of him and deliberately ostracizing him, so they all became quiet as soon as he came. . If it were anyone else, he might really feel like he was being squeezed out, but Ai Luo didn't have any trouble in his heart.

Ai Luo had just woken up and was still a little lazy. When he was slowly going downstairs, a doll walked in quickly from outside and said with excitement: "Guess who I just saw?"

" Who could be worthy of your happiness?" Kaili asked doubtfully.

Others also looked at him in confusion, because the doll who was talking was usually very introverted and calm, and rarely showed such emotions.

"It's Teacher Clara!" Ge Jia said with a smile on her face.

"Real or false?"

"Of course it is true. No one will misjudge her if I misjudge her." Ge Jia said with certainty.

Others didn't believe it at first, but seeing Ge Jia's sure look, they felt that it must be correct, so they all became excited.

"Is she a guest? Or is she here to teach us?" "

There is no banquet today. Why is she here as a guest? If she comes to the city lord's mansion at this time, the city lord must have invited her to teach us."

" Is it true? I heard that Teacher Clara has made enough money and has not accepted invitations to teach dolls for a long time."

"Yes, I also heard that the rich Bacchus family paid a high price to invite her to teach their dolls, but she refused. Is it really possible that she will come to teach us?" "Others may not be able to invite her

. She, but the city lord's face, she must give it, otherwise she would not show up in the city lord's mansion." "

I think it's nine out of ten, it's been a while since our last season's course ended, I didn't say it before Do you want to start a new class after you find a new teacher? When Teacher Clara comes to the City Lord's Mansion at this time, it shouldn't be anything else." "I actually

invited Clara to teach me? Is this going to happen? Is it true?"

"Kaili, why don't you take us over to confirm." "

Yes, take us to confirm."

Kaili was already eager to confirm. He originally He wanted them to stay here and wait for news about him, but seeing the expectant looks in their eyes, it was really hard to refuse.

"Okay." Kaili stood up and said, "But you can't all go, just a few of you can go with me, and the rest will stay." Although

Kaili said this, there must be more than a few people who are going to follow.

Ai Luo stood on the steps of the stairs, leaning on the handrail and listening to their conversation. When he saw that they were about to leave, he walked down and prepared to go out.

Carlin, who had been paying attention to Ai Luo, saw that Ai Luo was about to go out with them, and immediately said sarcastically: "Why are you following us? Don't you think you are noble and great, but you are also very disobedient? Then I will treat you in the future A noble person, don't come to get close to us."

"I think you misunderstood. I just want to go out, and I don't want to be with you." Ai Luo said pretending to be confused: "Or do you think I Can't I go out? The city lord didn't tell me that I can't come in and out of the garden freely." "

Forget it Karin, he can do whatever he wants." Kaili glanced at Ai Luo and said, "Just like himself That said, no matter what he does, he will bear the consequences himself."

"Then you should stay away from us from now on, don't come to us, and don't come with us no matter what you do." Carlin glared at Ai Luo and said, "If you can really do it, I admire you, but don't do it when the time comes You come here with a shameful face and insist on coming with me."

"I don't need your admiration, let alone do anything with you." Ai Luo slowly walked out and said: "You can rest assured."

Ai Luo sneered. What was Carlin's purpose in saying these words? How could he not know? It's just that this little trick that he thinks is clever is very ridiculous in his eyes.

After Kaili and Karin looked at each other, they also walked out with the others.

Ai Luo was originally walking in front, but because he was walking relatively slowly, and Kaili and the others were excited and anxious to confirm, so they unconsciously walked much faster and soon walked in front of Ai Luo. .

They walked into the main building and as soon as they reached the second floor, they all stopped when they saw the butler coming towards them.

"What are you doing?" The housekeeper wondered what so many of them were doing in the main building at this time.

"Did you hear that Teacher Clara is here?" Kaili took a step forward and asked.

The butler was stunned for a moment, then nodded: "Yes."

When Kaili and others heard the butler's answer, they became even more excited, and they were already very sure that what they thought was correct.

"You..."

Before the housekeeper finished speaking, Kaili saw Clara walking out of a lounge, and then walked over quickly.

"Teacher Clara." Kairi walked up to Clara and called.

"You are..." Clara pushed up her glasses, looked Kaili up and down, thought for a moment, and then remembered who he was: "I remember, your name is Kaili, right?"

" Yes." Kaili smiled and said, "I didn't expect you to still remember me."

Clara has a very good memory. No matter how long it has passed, she can immediately recall dolls that look good or have left a special impression on her. However, among the dolls she has seen, Kairi is the best. It was relatively ordinary, so she thought for a moment before remembering who he was.

"Teacher, are you here to take classes at the City Lord's Mansion?" Kaili was very happy that Clara could remember him. Although he wanted to chat with her again, he still wanted to confirm the reason why Clara came to the City Lord's Mansion.

"Yes." Clara replied: "The city lord specially invited me to come to class."

Clara herself has not accepted the invitation to class, but of course she will not refuse the opportunity to sell the city lord a favor. After all, She planned to live as a doll for the rest of her life, and with this favor from the city lord, no one would dare to force her to accept the invitation to take classes.

After Kaili heard Clara's answer, he didn't know how to react. He didn't know how to describe the joy and excitement in his heart. He really didn't expect that he would have the opportunity to get hooked. Leila's class was originally thought to be impossible before he canceled his doll status, but he didn't expect that he would finally take it.

Although Kaili was happy and excited in his heart, at least he looked calm on the surface. The others immediately beamed with joy, with excited expressions on their faces. Even Carlin, who usually doesn't like to smile, had a smile on his face. He also has an unstoppable smile.

"If there is nothing else, I'm going to class." Clara had already seen Ai Luo standing behind these people, and after speaking, she was about to walk towards Ai Luo.

"Class?" Kaili was stunned for a moment, and then asked doubtfully: "Will the class start today? Or should it start right now?" "

I have been taking classes for a few days." Clara looked at Kaili He replied with a glance.

"How many days have you been taking classes?" Kaili asked in surprise: "For whom?"

The others were also surprised and stunned, and then looked at Clara.

"It seems you don't know yet?" Clara pushed up her glasses and said, "The city lord specially invited me to teach Ai Luo, and I only need to teach him alone. The class has already started a few days ago."

"The city lord asked you to teach only Ai Luo?" Kaili still couldn't react: "Are you sure? The city lord really only asked you to teach Ai Luo alone, and didn't you also teach us?" "If you

have If you have any questions, you can ask the city lord. My class time is up, please give way." After speaking, Clara walked forward directly.

Kaili subconsciously turned his body, then turned his head to see Clara walking in front of Ai Luo.

"Let's go." Clara paused in front of Ai Luo and then continued walking forward.

Ai Luo glanced at Kaili and the others and saw that they all looked unhappy. He chuckled and turned around to leave with Clara to go to class.

The others looked at each other first, and then looked at Kaili at the same time. Knowing that the city lord specifically invited Clara to teach Ai Luo was enough to make them feel uncomfortable. Unexpectedly, she only taught Ai Luo. They My mood is even more difficult to describe in words.

"Why only give lessons to Iroh? Since we have already invited Teacher Clara to come, why can't we all have lessons together?" "

Even if we can't all attend, we can choose a few more people to attend together." "

Kay Li, you go and ask the city lord if you can let us take classes together." "

Yes, Kaili, you go and ask."

Kaili lowered his head to collect his emotions, then turned to look at the housekeeper standing aside. He walked up to the housekeeper and asked: "Did the city lord really only ask Teacher Clara to teach Ai Luo alone? Or should he teach Ai Luo first and then arrange our classes." "

As far as I know, the city lord did It is to invite Clara to teach only Master Ai Luo, and there is no intention of letting Clara start other classes." the butler replied.

Kaili closed his eyes, took a deep breath and said, "Can you please help us talk to the city lord and select a few people to take classes with Ai Luo?" "I'm afraid...

you can only decide for yourself. "The housekeeper doesn't want to care about this matter at all.