50

Chapter 50: Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Your Body 21:

Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 21

Ai Luo was confused and wondered what was going on when Brian came to see him at this time.

Brian looked at Ai Luo and said, "There is a dance tomorrow. I would like to invite you to attend with me. Can you do that?"

Ai Luo was stunned for a moment and refused with an indifferent attitude: "I refuse."

"I sincerely want to I want to invite you, can you give me a chance?" Brian looked at Ai Luo seriously and said.

"I am also rejecting you very seriously." Ai Luo stood up and said, "I want to rest, please leave." After Ai Luo said that, he turned around and went back to the

bedroom to rest. Brian could only leave in despair.

The next day, after Ai Luo had breakfast, he leaned on the sofa, looking at the sea, and thinking about whether there was any way to know more quickly who owned the "Heart of the Siren".

Ai Luo thought about all kinds of plans and methods, but there were very few that were feasible. He thought seriously. It was noon in a blink of an eye. He was anxious, and his body felt very tired. He sat on the sofa. Not wanting to move.

Odes suddenly opened the door and walked in. He looked at Aiello who was sitting on the sofa and said, "Why don't you change your clothes?" Aiello

looked up at Odes and said, "It's still broad daylight, the dance is going on. Has it started?"

"This is a daytime dance, not an evening dance," Odes said.

"Really?" Ai Luo thought that dances were only held at night. He stood up and said, "I'm going to take a shower and then change clothes. Just wait for me." Ai Luo walked into the bathroom and closed the door

. Des sat on the sofa waiting for him.

Ai Luo took off his clothes and turned on the water. While taking a bath, he thought about the scene he saw last night. He began to hesitate in his heart whether to tell him what he saw and tell Odes. After thinking about it, he felt that it was okay, not more. Mind your own business. But when he thought of Odes having dinner with that man, he felt inexplicably panicked. Although he was obviously unhappy, he still agreed to accompany him to the ball, which made him even more depressed.

Ai Luo took a quick shower, walked out of the bathroom in a bathrobe, and prepared to go back to the room to change clothes.

Seeing Aiello coming out of the bathroom, Odes stood up and walked towards him, pulled him into his arms and hugged him, then looked down at Aiello's face. .

"What are you doing?" Ai Luo was so close to his body. He had just taken a shower and his body was a little sensitive. He felt a little uncomfortable being hugged by him like this.

"It's nothing." Odes slowly let go of Aiello and said, "Go and change your clothes."

Aiello looked at Odes and opened his mouth, but stopped talking.

"What do you want to say?" Odes asked, looking at Iroh.

"The man you had dinner with the day before yesterday afternoon, do you want to pursue him?" Ai Luo finally couldn't help asking the question he wanted to ask.

"Do you want to pursue someone when you eat together?" Odes said inexplicably: "Where did you get this logic?" "

I..." Of course Ai Luo knew that eating together did not mean that he was pursuing someone else, but they had just quarreled. After the fight, he went to eat alone with the target. It was really hard not to let him think too much.

"Are you worried... or jealous?" Odes raised Aiello's chin and looked into his eyes and asked.

"Don't be so sentimental." Aiello pushed away Odes's hand and walked to the bedroom.

When Aiello changed his clothes and walked out of the bedroom, he looked at Odes and asked, "In what capacity can I attend the ball with you?" "

What status do you want me to have?" Odd. Si asked rhetorically.

Aiello thought about it seriously and said: "Then let's treat it as a friend. After all, I am on this ship and I still need to rely on you, the captain." Odes stretched out his hand

to Aiello and said: "Let's go, friend."

Ai Luo felt inexplicably angry, but he still put his hand up and followed Odes to the dance.

The dance is already in progress. This is the dance with the largest number of participants since the cruise, because it is hosted by Captain Odes himself, and I heard that there is something important to announce, and everyone who is invited will definitely give face. Come and participate.

Brian was leaning against the long table, standing alone with his eyes downcast, as if he was thinking about something, and he looked obviously not in a good mood, so no one went over to talk to him.

Serge looked at Brian from a distance, feeling angry and angry in his heart, but he still couldn't help but want to pay attention to him. Seeing Brian looking trapped in love, he felt even more complicated and sad.

At this time, Brian looked up and saw his uncle Odes walking in from the door, and Ai Luo was beside Odes. He was immediately stunned for a moment, then stood up straight and looked at them.

Aiello followed Odes into the banquet hall and was slightly surprised. He did not expect that there would be so many people at the ball. Aiello looked at those people, then turned to look at Odes, thinking that he might be able to use Odes's help to know whose hands the "Heart of the Ocean" was.

Odes turned to look at Ai Luo and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Ai Luo looked forward again.

After Odes entered the ball hall, people kept coming to say hello to him. Although some of these people were known to Ai Luo and some were not, he had nothing to say to them. Odes was able to deal with it for a while. After seeing these people, he looked around and saw that the group leader and Wendy were also there, so he prepared to go over and talk to them.

Ai Luo was walking towards the group leader and Wendy, but Brian suddenly appeared and stood in front of him to block him.

"What?" Ai Luo looked at him and asked with a frown.

"You rejected my invitation because you want to come to the dance with my uncle?" Brian said with a bad expression, "You two..." "Get out of the way." Ai Luo didn't want to talk nonsense to him, if it weren't

for It might be of some use later on, and he didn't even want to see his face.

"So you rejected me because you had already changed your target and succeeded, right?" Brian felt unspeakably uncomfortable and regretful in his heart. He felt that if he could have known earlier, the person he was looking for was actually If it's Ai Luo, then the current result will definitely be different.

"Whatever you think has nothing to do with me, and what I do has nothing to do with you." Ai Luo said indifferently, then walked around Brian and continued walking forward.

"Tell me, are you together?" Ai Luo, the male protagonist of Brian, said, "I just want an answer." "

No, are you satisfied?" Ai Luo looked at him and said.

"I know I'm not as good as my uncle Hela, but... I won't give up." After Brian finished speaking seriously, he turned and left.

Serge stood aside, almost crushing the cup in his hand in order to control his emotions. He looked at Aiello with hatred.

Ai Luo turned to look at Serge, sneered inwardly, and then continued walking forward.

"Master Ai Luo." Hallenke turned to look at Ai Luo and said, "After I came to this ball hall, more than ten rich people have come to me personally to tell me that they want to invite you to play. What else can I say? Just mention the conditions."

After Ai Luo lowered his head and thought for a while, he said to Hallenke: "Leader, I want to hold a gem contest in the name of the orchestra."

"Gem contest?" Hallenke asked doubtfully: "We are a performance band. It is not appropriate to hold this kind of competition, right? Will anyone be willing to participate?"

Aiello can understand Hallenke's concerns, but this is the only most effective way he can think of now.

"Pay to participate. Regardless of winning or losing, they can take back the gems. For the person who wins the competition, I will perform for him for five days for free." Ai Luo looked at Harenke and said: "The fees paid by the participants are half of each of us. ."

After hearing this, Harenke thought for a moment and immediately felt moved. He said to Aiello: "Let's find a time to discuss it in detail."

Iroh turned around and looked at those who came to the dance, thinking that if he said that the gems that won the game belonged to him, then the possibility of eliciting the "Heart of the Siren" would be much smaller, but if he said that regardless of winning or losing , the gems can be taken back, then the possibility of knowing who has the "Heart of the Siren" will be much greater.

Ai Luo turned his eyes and saw Odes talking to the man he saw in the restaurant that day. He was stunned for a moment, feeling sour in his heart, and then turned his head away and stopped looking at them.

"What's wrong with you?" Wendy asked suspiciously when she saw that he looked a little uncomfortable.

"It's nothing." Ai Luo thought for a while and said, "Since we are going to hold a competition, let me take advantage of the crowds now to create momentum." "What? Create...what?" Wendy didn't understand what he meant.

Aiello glanced at the piano placed against the wall, then turned and walked over. Harenke looked at Wendy and followed him.

Ai Luo sat down in front of the piano. He moved his fingers, and then secretly used his body to activate his mental power. During this time, he was using and consuming his mental power when playing for others, although doing so made him very tired. It was hard, but it also allowed him to control a little bit of his mental power, and he became more and more proficient.

Ai Luo raised his hand and started playing. After the sound of the piano sounded, the people around him first looked at him, then turned and walked closer to him. They slowly heard the sound of the piano and were attracted to surround him slowly. More and more people.

People in the ball hall stopped talking and listened carefully to Aiello's playing. They thought it was Captain Odes who invited Aiello to play specifically for today's dance.

Odes looked at Ai Luo's back, with unfathomable emotions in his eyes.

In order to attract more people to participate in the gem competition, Ai Luo played very carefully and hard, consuming more mental energy than usual, which aroused the emotions of everyone present and listened mesmerically. Drunk, even in a trance, there is a feeling that I can hear such playing and have no regrets in this life.