39

Chapter 39 Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 10

Performing Arts and Not Selling

Yourself on a Luxury Cruise 10 When Ai Luo heard that Eli directly revealed that he was the one who performed that day, he smiled nonchalantly and said, "You have lived in our house for so many years. As expected, You still know me, so what if it's me? Are you going to expose this matter to everyone?"

In the past two days, Eli suspected that the real person playing was actually Ai Luo, and at the same time found it difficult to believe and accept the surprise of Ai Luo. His playing level has improved so much. Now that he heard Ai Luo admit it directly, he put one hand under the quilt and clenched his fist hard to control his inner emotions.

"It's you..." Eli secretly took a deep breath, looked at him and asked: "When did you make such great progress?" "When

people are forced into desperate situations, some potential will always burst out. Yes." Ai Luo said with a half-smile: "You said you would keep my bag of jewelry for me, but then you refused to return it to me. You also asked me to ask Serge to borrow money. I will do as you say. I didn't get the money, and I was humiliated, so I had to figure out how to make money on my own. If I didn't show some strength, how could I make money?" "Then, you're hiding

behind Behind the scenes, you let Wendy fake the bomb in front of the scene because you were worried that Serge would embarrass you, right?"

"My cousin is indeed a smart man," Ai Luo said.

"Your worries are reasonable. If Serge knew that you were making money by playing, he would definitely find ways to cause trouble for you. In addition, his father publicly apologized for your injury. He must hate you in his heart. He will definitely not He will let you go, so you must hide it and don't let him know about it." Eli said to him as if he was sincerely worried about Ai Luo.

"It's so serious. It seems that you really don't want people to know, cousin, that the real person who played is actually me, right?" Ai Luo got up and walked towards him, sat down by the bed, looked at him and said: "Speaking of which, I have been thinking about some things during this time. For example, I just listened to your words and tried to please each of them, but why would Serge think that I was deliberately seducing Brian, specifically targeting Brian? Me? Obviously the person Brian takes care of the most is you."

"Look at the room you live in." Ai Luo turned around and looked around half the room and said, "Brian specially prepared it for you. He also paid for the room and spent a lot of money to hire a doctor to treat you. He cares so much about you, cares about you, and takes care of you. Serge has no objection at all, but he specifically targets me, who has never given a good look to Brian. Can you tell me why?" "This...how could I do this

? Do you know why?" Eli said with a hurt expression: "Are you doubting me?" "

I just don't understand, so I just ask, don't think too much." Ai Luo smiled slightly, stood up and said : "I still have something to do, so I won't disturb you. You have a good rest. I'll come see you when I have time." After

Eli watched Ai Luo go out, he stretched out his hand and beat the bed hard several times. In the past two days, he I have been hoping that I guessed wrong, and now I have a definite answer. Ai Luo is really able to perform at that level now, but it is difficult for him to break through. He is not willing to give in, he is really not willing to give in!

Because he was delayed for a while to see Eli, Aiello speeded up his pace to Harenke's office.

Seeing that the door to Harenke's office was open, Aiello walked in directly, but there was only the deputy leader walking around inside.