19

Chapter 19 Shura Field in Rose Manor 19

Shura Field in Rose Manor 19

Archie, Galen and some maids all heard Cooper's screams, and then hurried over to see what happened. As soon as they entered the room , was shocked by the picture in front of him. When more and more people entered the room, Cupid no longer made a sound because he had fainted from the pain.

Flanders picked up the crying Ai Luo, turned around and walked out, and everyone else gave way automatically.

"Second uncle, is Ai Xi injured?" Galen asked worriedly.

"Ask the housekeeper to come and deal with it." Flanders ignored Galen's question and directly ordered Alqi.

"Yes." After Archie came back to his senses, he looked worriedly at Aiello, who was crying in Flanders' arms. It wasn't until he saw Flanders holding Aiello away that he immediately ordered the maid to get the medicine box. Come over and help Cooper stop the bleeding, and then call for the housekeeper and doctor to come over.

Flanders put Aiello on the bed and kept holding him tightly in his arms to comfort him.

As for the housekeeper and the others, they were already busy trying to treat Cooper. However, the Rose Manor had the best medicine and the best doctors, so Cooper's life was saved, but his broken arm was impossible. Take it back again.

Della knew that Ai Luo had cut off one of Cooper's arms, and she was so angry that she went to find Ai Luo and wanted to cut off Ai Luo's arm to avenge Cooper. Archie told her that Aiello was in Flanders' room, and if she wanted to go, she could go. When Della heard this, she didn't have the guts to go to Flanders' room no matter how angry she was, so she had no choice but to go Cry to old Lady Isalyn.

Sure enough, after Mrs. Esalin learned about this matter, she immediately called Ai Luo for questioning. For such a big matter, Ai Luo must have explained the situation at that time.

"Tell me, why did you chop off Cooper's arm?!" Old Lady Esalin asked angrily.

"Kubi suddenly rushed into my room with a knife and wanted to kill me. I was in a hurry and used the sword to resist because I was too scared. When he slashed at me with the knife, I closed my eyes and resisted, so... Just cut off his arm." Ai Luo said with tears in his eyes.

"You still dare to lie!" Mrs. Isalin yelled even more angrily: "Well, why would he suddenly kill you with a knife?!"

"Butler." Flanders shouted.

The housekeeper took a step forward and said: "There are many marks of being slashed with a knife in the room, and the knife is indeed in the hands of Master Cooper." "As

for why Cooper appeared in Aisi's room and also Use a knife to chop her, you'd better wait until he wakes up and ask him personally." Flanders said to the old lady Isaline with a cold face.

"Of course I will ask him." Isalin looked at Aiello again and said, "But why is there a sword in your room? Is it such a coincidence?" "The

sword was given to me by Count Oleson." Iroh replied.

"Why did he give you the sword?" Isalin still didn't believe it was such a coincidence.

Iroh turned to look at Flanders.

Flanders answered for Aiello: "Last night, Essie was dragged into the room and attacked, but I didn't see who the person was, but now I think the answer is obvious." "Why did he attack you

? "Old Lady Esalin looked at Ai Luo and asked, and her tone was obviously saying that it was impossible for Cooper to attack Ai Luo.

"You should ask Cooper himself about this question, not the victim." Flanders suddenly said coldly: "Bring people in."

Andre walked in pushing a maid, whose hair was slightly messy and whose face was slightly messy. Somewhat pale.

Mrs. Isaline was stunned for a moment, and then she said in surprise: "Rena? What's wrong with you?"

"Are you surprised?" Flanders looked at Mrs. Isalin with an incomparable expression and said, "I I'm more surprised than you that someone in Rose Manor dares to impersonate me. After thinking about it, it turns out that only your maid has the courage to do such a thing." Ai Luo turned to look at the maid who was pushed in

. , he recognized her at a glance as the person who came to deliver a message to him that day. He originally guessed that it might be the maid that Della asked her friend to pretend to be, but it turned out to be a real maid.

And Della, who had been glaring at Ai Luo fiercely, immediately changed her expression when she saw the maid coming in, and her eyes became obviously panicked.

"What's going on?" Mrs. Esalin was confused: "What does this have to do with Rena?"

"You can explain it yourself." Andre looked at Rena and said.

"Two days ago, Master Cooper and Miss Della found me, and they asked me..." Rena glanced at Della in fear, and then continued: "Let me tell Miss Aysie, the earl asked her to go When I went to the library, I said I didn't dare to do this, but they... threatened me that if I didn't do it, they would push me into the rose bushes."

Flanders said: "So the whole thing happened between them . The two of them first asked the maid to fake my words, and then dragged Elsie into a dark room on her way to the bookstore to murder her. However, they failed because Elsie escaped. Then last night, Cooper entered again with a knife. Go to Aisi's room and prepare to kill her. The two brothers and sisters are really more vicious than the other." "

No, we didn't want to murder her, we were..." In panic, Della almost killed their original brothers and sisters. Tell me your plan.

But even if Della hadn't finished her words, Flanders had already guessed what they were planning to do. In his opinion, it would be an advantage for Cooper to lose even one of his hands.

Old Lady Isalin looked at Dela's face. Dela really couldn't hide anything. Although she denied it, her expression had completely betrayed her. Even if Old Lady Isalin wanted to speak for them, she couldn't help them. Unable to help, I could only stand up with an ugly face and prepare to leave.

When Della saw this, she pointed at Ai Luo without caring and shouted: "He is not Ai Xi, he is Ai Luo!"

Everyone was stunned and looked at Della with a puzzled expression, and Ai Luo's He was shocked. He didn't expect that Della had recognized him and shouted out in public. Before he was mentally prepared, he had to face this moment.

After Della yelled this sentence, she was stunned, because Cooper told her that his guess was not necessarily 100% correct, and he needed to find a way to confirm it. If he guessed wrong, he would He bit me back.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Archie frowned and said, "Are you crazy?"

When Della heard Archie calling her crazy, she felt angry again. She could only continue to say indifferently: "I'm not crazy! If you don't believe it, take off his clothes now and see if he is a boy." Female!"

"You just want to deliberately humiliate Ai Xi, but the reason is too ridiculous!" Galen said angrily.

When Della saw that both Archie and Galen were protecting Aiello, she could only look at Mrs. Isalin and said, "Auntie, I can guarantee that he is really Aiello. You must believe me!"

After Old Lady Isalin glanced at Della, she said to the others: "I believe Della would not tell such lies for no reason, so let the maid come and check her body. If Della slandered her, it would be just right." It can also prove her innocence."

Ai Luo had previously imagined how he would face it if he was exposed. He thought he would be very panicked, but at this moment he was much calmer than he thought. He turned to look at Yiyan Flanders, who didn't say anything, looked at him for a while and then said: "Then please ask Count Flanders to check my body personally." Everyone else was

stunned by Ai Luo's bold words, only Mrs. Isalin The person immediately objected: "What shameless words are you talking about? You are not willing to ask a maid to check you, but you actively ask a man to check your body. Do you have any sense of shame?" Mrs. Esalin

objected Ai Luo's words were, first, because she was worried that Flanders would protect Ai Luo, and second, if Ai Luo was really a woman, she didn't want them to be together naturally on the grounds of this incident.

"Earl." Ai Luo didn't care what Mrs. Isaline said, she just looked at Flanders and shouted.

"Okay." Flanders replied, looking into Iroh's eyes.

Aiello turned around and walked out, Flanders walking behind him.

The two returned to Flanders' room. Ai Luo watched Flanders close the door, then walked up to him and looked at him.

After the two looked at each other for a while, Ai Luo slowly raised his hand and began to slowly untie his own skirt and prepare to take it off.

Flanders suddenly held Ai Luo's hand to stop him: "No, I believe you."

Ai Luo looked into Flanders's eyes. He felt that Flanders must have guessed it to some extent, and he had wanted to confess his identity to Flanders before. He thought it would be better to take advantage of this opportunity to talk to Flanders. Frank confessed.

Aiello pressed Flanders' hand, continued to untie his skirt, and then let the skirt slowly slide down.