30 - II. Luxury Cruise

Chapter 30: Performing as an entertainer on a luxury cruise ship without selling oneself 1

Performing as a performer on a luxury cruise ship without selling oneself 1 As soon as

Ai Luo opened his eyes, a water balloon hit his face and exploded, followed by pain all over his face water, and then there was a mocking sound in his ears, and several water balloons were thrown at him at the same time.

"What are you smashing in such a mess? Smash it on his face, it's better for me to hit it more accurately." Serge smiled and bent down to pick up another water balloon from the bucket, and hit Ai Luo's face hard. go.

Ai Luo looked at the water ball flying towards his face and subconsciously raised his hand to block the water ball before it hit his face.

"Who asked you to block it?!" Selma said displeasedly: "I just told you not to block it. If you dare to do it again, be careful I won't lend you a penny!" Ai Luo put down his hand

. , glanced at Serge, turned around and left.

Several of Serge's friends immediately stopped Ai Luo, looked at him and said: "I say Ai Luo, can't you afford it? Serge has already promised to lend you money, can you play with us? How's it going?"

"Can I not borrow it anymore?" Ai Luo said expressionlessly.

"You were the one who said I would borrow it, and now you are the one who said I won't. Why are you playing with me?" Serge looked at Ai Luo with his hands folded and said, "You dare to play with me. Even if you don't borrow, you will still be playing tricks today." Don't even think about leaving like this."

Serge's eyes signaled that others immediately picked up water balloons and threw them at him alternately from left to right. Some people even poured ice water from the bucket over his head, and then acted recklessly. of laughter.

"Hahaha, look at him like this, does he look like a drowned rat?"

"Like a monkey that fell into the water."

"Smash it harder. The harder we press, the more he may enjoy it." "

Sure enough, He is a born bitch."

"He probably likes to be treated like this, hahaha."

Every time Aiello wanted to leave, Serge would have someone stop him, and then push him to the ground. He slumped on the ground, clenching his hands into fists, throwing water bottles at him and everyone splashing water on him. He kept it firmly in his heart. He was a very vengeful person. He had to find an opportunity to pay back this shame!

When all the water balloons were smashed and all the water was used up, Serge walked up to Ai Luo with his hands in his arms, looked down at him and said, "Do you want to borrow the money or not? If you really don't want to borrow it, , then I will do as you wish and won't lend it to you. If you still want to borrow it, then beg me again and apologize to me, and I will reward you with a bag of gold coins, and you don't have to pay it back."

" No," Ai Luo said coldly.

"Hmph!" Serge snorted and then mocked: "Now you are pretending to be noble. If you come to beg me again in private later, I won't waste my time with you anymore." "Let's go."

Serge turned around. After taking the others away, he originally thought that Ai Luo would call him out and apologize to him, but he looked back and saw that Ai Luo was just sitting there, not chewing a word, and he curled his lips in disdain.

Several well-dressed and tall men came over. One of them said, "Why is there so much water, and you are playing in the water again?" Serge walked quickly