Chapter 1

Hayley's Pov:

It's been a day since I had to move to New Jersey, I'm not used to living in a city but I hope to get used go it. I'm used to living in a country where cars honking didn't keep me awake during the night. It didn't matter how much I begged my parents to let me stay back in town with my aunt they didn't let me stay.

If it wasn't for my dads promotion, at his job I wouldn't be here right now. Sadly I start school tomorrow, not knowing what to expect. It's a month into second semester now and I hope I make friends this year. It's my sophomore year and I could say this hasn't been the best year so far.

"Hayley come down for lunch" my mother yelled from the kitchen.

Without responding back I made my way down the stairs into the kitchen, I wasn't hungry at all but I couldn't skip dinner. My moms a therapist and knows many teenage things so she would jump to conclusions and think I was anorexic or something.

"Where's dad?" I quietly ask while my mom sets the table.

"He's with the neighbor talking right now" she said while running back and forth bringing food to the table.

I wasn't surprised my dad was basically friends with everyone back in town, so him making friends already wasn't anything new.

while I continue spacing out I hear someone softly cough near me, I turn around and see a handsome teenage boy walking towards me. Shyly I look down and wait for him to greet me, but sadly he just sits down in front of me.

"Robert this is my daughter Hayley" my dad said while walking in and introducing me to the neighbors. According to my dad Robert helped him find several stores, after bumping into him on the sidewalk.

Robert came with who I guessed was his wife, while my dad finishes introducing us Robert gives me a small smile and sits next to the handsome unknown boy.

"This is my son Grayson" Robert says while giving his son a small pat on the back.

"Hey" Grayson murmurs while he looks up from his phone and gives me a glance.

At first I thought I saw him smile at me, but he quickly started looking down at his phone again. The whole afternoon consisted of the parents talking about work and why we moved ect.

After Grayson and his parents left I went to my room and took a quick shower before heading to sleep.

*the next morning*

'Beep' 'beep' the alarm started going off like crazy. After a few attempts on falling back to sleep, I finally decided to wake up.

Quickly I took a shower and blow-dried my hair, then I put on some natural looking makeup and started looking threw my closet for an outfit to wear. After a few glances I found some dark high waist blue jeans, a floral black and pink long sleeve crop top, that I matched with some black vans. Then I straightened my hair and grabbed my book bag and headed downstairs.

"I'm ready lets get going" I cheerfully said while trying to hide how nervous I was.

To my not so lucky day my mom said that my dad had to go to work early so the neighbor was giving me a ride today. After complaining for a few minutes my mom dragged me with her to the neighbors house.

Before I got the chance to knock somebody swung the door opened, he was wearing some dark jeans with a plain white shirt and a leather jacket. I slowly made my way up towards his face and saw Grayson.

"Done checking me out?" He chuckled while putting on his book-bag

I was so embarrassed I couldn't even look at him, without remembering my mom was next to me she started talking to him about the whole ride thing.

"Yeah alright, sure ill give her a ride... My parents already let me know about that" he said while giving my mom a innocent smile.

After a few more minutes his mom came out and left with my mom into their house. I just shyly stood there.

"Lets go, or are you just going to stand there?" He said while looking at me then putting on his shades.

I didn't respond back just followed him to his car, it wasn't bad for a teenager I have to admit. As I got into the passenger seat Grayson got Into the driver seat. While he turned on the car his phone started ringing.

His caller ID said the name Becky so I assumed it was his girlfriend.

"Not this bitch again" Grayson spat while ignoring her call, I wasn't sure what to expect from him now. Quickly before he looked at me, I turned and stared directly towards the road.

When we finally arrived to school he got out of the car and didn't say anything to me, just went his way and left me outside on the parking lot. I decide to follow him towards the entrance hoping that he would help me find my classes.

But to my not so very luck once I stepped inside I stood by a near wall and looked around, I spotted him with a group of guys. They were being extremely loud.

I didn't want to go and interrupt him so I just stood there, after what seemed like an eternity a girl came over to me.

"Hey.. You must be the new girl right?" She said all happy

"Yeah.. I just .. Well " I didn't even know what to tell her. I was still mad about Grayson just leaving me alone.

"I'm Stacy... Ill help you find the office to get your schedule, and then we well see from there" she said again but this time a little annoyed.

"Thanks Stacy.. I'm Hayley" I smiled back and started talking to her when somebody got in front of us.

"Hey " some guy said interrupting the conversation I had with Stacy, I look at him and notice that he was extremely handsome, but seemed like a dick.

"Jake shut up" Stacy said annoyed at him

As I quietly stood there his friends came up to us, while looking at them I notice Grayson stand next to jake. He quickly looks a me and gives me a small smile.

Wtf he can't just acknowledge me now after he basically left me alone to struggle. Annoyed I roll my eyes at him

"You must be the new girl.. Stacy why don't you introduce us" jake says with a smirk.

"Jake this is Hayley... Hayley this is jake my brother" Stacy says while Rolling her eyes at him.

"Maybe I should give you a tour around the school someday this week" he says with a wink.

"Too bad i already said it first, so byeee jake" Stacy says while pushing him away but he won't budge.

"Hayley these are my friends" he smirks again while introducing them to me.

"And finally this is Grayson, my bestfriend" he nods without keeping his eyes off of me.

Grayson just nods along with jake and makes an excuse then leaves. Whatever his problem is with me he needs to fix it ASAP.

{A/N : hey guys so this is my first time making a fanfic that has to do with Grayson and it includes Justin Bieber in it so give me time to get use to this haha, but just letting you guys know that some facts about Grayson aren't true ect because I don't really know his background but I think he's funny and makes funny vines, but don't worry I know he has a twin brother but you'll find out later about him. But comment what you think so far about this fanfic and don't forget to vote, thanks for reading this fanfic loves}