Chapter 22

Ethan's Pov:

I got a phone call from Stacy, she hasn't been around lately so I was pretty surprised that she called me.

I haven't seen her ever since the day at the hospital, she probably didn't want to be around Grayson because her brother kidnapped him. Either way I gave her the directions to the cabin since she wanted to talk to me.

"So are you going to tell me what happened at the stupid party" Hayley asked me annoyed while pouting and crossing her arms.

"I'll think about .. Maybe you just aren't ready to hear it" I smirked knowing I had her curious

She rolled her eyes at me and flipped me off, I would have fucked her right there in then if it wasn't that she was dating Grayson, that shit head pisses me off so much. Ignoring her I finish my sandwich and go get myself a drink.

Before I was able to put the juice back into the fridge I heard knocks coming from the main door. Quickly taking a sip of juice I put the cup back down, before I make my way to the door.

"Hey Ethan" I heard Stacy's angelic voice greet me once I opened the door. Letting her inside the cabin I close the door and she follows me back to the kitchen.

"Who was knocking?" Hayley stepped into the kitchen and her mouth opened a little when she saw Stacy. Her expression went from shocked to angry within a blink of an eye. She ran up to Stacy and slapped her hard across the face. I tried holding Hayley Back confused by her actions, that's when Stacy took out a gun.

"Woah there drop that gun Stacy" a smirk appeared on her face once she noticed Hayley froze in shock, I put Hayley behind me because even though Grayson said he didn't like her, I knew darn well he lowkey did have feelings for her.

"What is this bitch doing here? Did you set me up Ethan?! You trader!!" Stacy started yelling and moving the gun around like it was a toy.

"I don't even know why you guys are mad at each other, I wouldn't set you up babe! Just calm down" I tried speaking calm when all I wanted to do was scream at her for having a freaking gun.

"S-she kidnapped me and G-grayson with jake's h-help" I heard Hayley whisper behind me and that's when I realized why Stacy went missing.

"Shut up you whore! Ethan get away from her! I don't want to hurt you" Stacy continued to go all crazy

I refused to move and held my position, honestly I was beyond scared for my life at this point. There was no way in hell I was going to let these two girls know I was scared though.

Looking at Stacy straight in the eyes, I saw her put her gun down knowing I wasn't going to move. She put her gun back in her purse and told me to lock Hayley up until she left.

After arguing with her about how stupid that was, she was about to take out the gun again, that's when I decided to take Hayley up to a room and lock her in there.

Making my way back into the kitchen, I looked around to see Stacy drinking my juice.

"Get your own juice" I go up to her and grab my cup back, quickly chugging the juice that was left.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked her while leaning on to the wall and crossing my arms.

"I found out many things lately, there's a dark past that Hayley hasn't mentioned before, I found out by some of her old friends. When I escaped I decided to go to her hometown, that's when I found out everything about her. If you thought Grayson was bad, well let me tell you this Hayley is worse! It's like they're meant to be" there was a silence after what she said, I couldn't process what Stacy was saying. Hayley seemed like such a nice and innocent girl, but then again you can't judge someone without completely knowing them.

"We have to get rid of her Ethan!" Stacy continued to go on and on about what she found out, that's when it hit me Hayley isn't as innocent as I thought she was.

Hayley's Pov:

After several minutes of sitting down on this small and hard as a rock bed, I decided to take a nap. It's been such an exhausting day I couldn't wait to get some rest.

Slowly I started drifting off to sleep.

|| Hayley's Dream Aka Nightmare ||

I continued to walk along the sidewalk, it was almost midnight but I had to meet up with my friends. There's was no way I would skip going to a bonfire with them. Just as I was turning the corner that's when I heard him, taking out my brothers gun I look to see who it was. "Miss me darling?" I heard male voice, it wasn't just any male voice! It was the one who turned me into what I am now

|| End Of Dream ||

I woke up sweating and gasping for air, it's been weeks since I've had this dream. I can't believe that after so long it's coming back, what scared me the most is that 'he' could be coming back for me.

Wiping my face with my shirt, I start to stand up when I heard a knock.

"Come in" I calmly responded when I didn't really have much choice.

"We need to talk" looking at the entrance I saw an angry Ethan holding a gun, and waiting for me to follow him wherever he was going to take me.

{A/N: Hey Guysss!! It's been a while since I updated, but I start school soon and I still need to mentally prepare myself bc those annoying cunts at school piss me off So Much! Anyway this chapter took a turn! It actually turned out better then how I planned it, either way don't forget to vote and comment. Remember I WON'T be updating if there's no comments.
PLEASE SPAM WITH COMMENTS , thanks for all the views loves💖}