Chapter 20

Hayley's Pov:

I was making my way towards the dolan's house, I didn't care if someone saw me with Ethan. I need answers and I knew he had them.

I knocked impatiently a few times, until I heard his raspy voice answering while opening the door.

"Ethan I need your help" I swung the door opened not giving Ethan time to greet me.

"What do you need?" He spoke in a low raspy voice, causing my insides to tingle. Ugh wtf this can't be happening

I must have woken him up from a nap, his hair was a mess and he was shirtless. I tried not to look at his muscular body, but for some reason I felt as if I was dating the wrong twin.

"Tell me where Grayson is at" I tried keeping my tone serious and calm when all I wanted was to grab a damn shirt it put it on him.

"Hmm.. What well I get in return?" He asked me with a smirk looking me up and down.

"You sick bastard, keep your eyes on my face" I spat at him expecting him to obey, he chuckled and made his way towards the kitchen. Following him like a lost puppy, I waited for him to drink the milk he had just gotten. Once he was done I got closer to him.

"I'll pay you .. Just tell me where he is" I started to sound impatient, he was starting to get on my nerves.

"Hmm.. I think $500 well be enough" he put his glass of milk down and waited for my response.

Rolling my eyes at him I grab the purse I brought with me knowing this could happen, taking out $500 I throw them at him and wait for his next move.

"But then again maybe that's not enough" he looks at me devilishly, I move my head back in annoyance and start to take out more money.

Ethan slams me to the fridge and puts his hands on my thighs.

"Maybe the price isn't money" he spoke harsh and low, looking at him shocked I start to push him off.

"I just want to know where Grayson is, if you won't tell me then whatever bye" I completely push him off of me and start to make my way to the main entrance.

"I'll tell you where he is.. Only if I can go along" I felt excitement through out my body at just the thought of finding Grayson.

"Okay, lets go then" I try to sound less excited then what I really am.

He gives me a small nod and goes upstairs, after several minute he comes down in black ripped jeans, blue shirt and black leather jacket. He made his way outside but grabbed his keys real quick.

I followed him slowly, not sure of what to expect out of him. He finally stops at his car and waits for me to get in.

Quickly I opened the door and went inside his car, this brought memories from the last time I was in here.

As Ethan got on the driver side he looked at me then smirked and started the engine.

"Where is Grayson at though?" I ask him concerned, I felt as if I shouldn't trust him anymore. Grayson warned me about him but I'm not sure who to trust.

"He's about two hours away honestly, it's a small town where my aunt lives" Ethan avoided eye contact with me and looked concentrated on something.

Not responding back I decide to trust him, because honestly he's never been mean to me in any way. Except for the part where he lied but it's worth a shot.

I slowly start drifting off to sleep once we were half an hour in to the road.

"Hayley wake up" I felt someone slightly move me, jumping up I hit my head on the top of the car.

"What's going on?" I ask Ethan once I finally feel the pain on my head starting to leave

"We're here" he looked out ahead of us.

Facing his direction I noticed a beautiful house, about two floors high with a garden around it and some lovely dogs playing outside.

I would have loved to live here, everything seemed to calm and relaxing. Looking around I see Grayson's car parked a couple meters away from us. Confused I step out of the car and make my way towards the house.

I heard footsteps behind me and looked to find Ethan following me. Ignoring him I make my way to the main door. Knocking softly I heard footsteps approaching the door.

Slowly the door started to open revealing Grayson, he had puffy eyes and a sad expression all over his face, until he saw me. His eyes opened wide he walked up to me and hugged me hard.

"I told Cameron not to tell you where I was" he broke the hug and looked at me concerned

I looked behind me but Ethan wasn't there, which was smart because if Grayson saw him he would have gone insane.

"I have my ways on convincing people" I shyly smiled at him and pecked his lips.

Afterwards he moved aside and let me enter the house, it was beautiful it was decorated to nicely I would have wished to live in a house like this.

"My uncle's are out shopping so you can stay for a while" he looked at me while rubbing the back of his neck.

That's when I heard a door swing open, looking at Grayson in concerned . He moved up in front of me protectively. Ethan walked in with a huge smirk on his face.

"I think we have some unfinished work don't we Grayson?" He mocked Grayson and started getting near us. I didn't know Ethan was going to do this otherwise I wouldn't have let him come.

"Leave Ethan " Grayson growled and moved a step closer to Ethan.

"Not unless hayley comes along... You never know what amazing things I could do to her" he chuckled knowing he was getting Grayson angry.

Quickly Grayson ran up towards Ethan and they started fighting. Turning around for an item to help prevent anything bad happening. I hear someone being slammed on to the wall. Turning around I saw Ethan holding a foldable knive on Grayson's neck. While pushing him back on to the wall with his free hand, panic started to take over and I didn't know what to do.

"Any last words Grayson?" Ethan spoke with an evil tone and laughed, while knowing Grayson's couldn't do much to prevent what was going to happen.

{A/N: hey guys! Well it's a long chapter but I didn't want it to be boring so I added some action, hope you guys liked this chapter! Please vote and comment, remember I WON'T be updating if there's no comments.
PLEASE SPAM WITH COMMENTS , thanks for all the views loves💖}