Chapter 41

Hayley's Pov:

"Hayley let go of her!" Jason tries to get in between Kylie and me, while Grayson grabs on to my waist trying to get me away from Kylie. I wasn't going to let this bitch get in between my brother and me!

"I want you to leave this house right now!" I yelled as loud as I could, right next to Kylie's ear trying to make it as clear as possible to her.

"Fucking let go of me you twat" Kylie grabs onto my wrist with one hand, while she tries to get ahold of my hair with her other hand.

After a while of pulling her hair, I yank it really hard causing her extensions to come off. In surprise I look at the extensions of which I haven't dropped, while bursting out laughing.

"I didn't know you were this fake" I drop them on the floor while I try and get at her hair again. This time Jason yanks Kylie from behind and moves her away from me.

"Hayley I want to speak to you in my office now!" Jason barks at me, causing me to widen my eyes. Nodding I follow him as he leads the way to his office.

As he closes the door, I start to slowly move as far away from him as possible. He turns around shaking his head, while walking up to me. Gulping down the lump in my throat, I smile at him trying to get out of this lecture he's probably going to give me.

"Hayley wtf was that?!" He sits down on the corner of his desk, while I lean onto a wall. Trying to act as causal as I could, not wanting to let him now I was scared for my life right. Jason may be my brother but he' has a really strong attitude.

"Well she wasn't leaving so I just went ahead and tried to show her the way out" I simply shrugged while I waited for him to respond.

"I said she was staying, and that's final! You wanted me to meet someone?! Will I did so stop trying to fuck it up!" He stood up while throwing a fit.

"Well yeah .. But I didn't think you only spoke to slutty girls" I looked him in the eyes , just to see him glaring at me with angry eyes.

"Well nobody fucking understand you Hayley! But it's too late now because she's staying" he smacked the chair next to him, causing it to fall down making a loud noise.

"If she's not leaving then I am!" I spoke without thinking and shook my head in disappointment.

"Bullshit your staying here, so I can keep you safe!" He growled in between gritted teeth, I could tell he was getting beyond angry at me, but I wasn't going to let that slutty fake Barbie win.

"I can defend myself, now if you don't mind I'm going to go get my car keys" I opened the door, while Jason started to follow behind me while arguing back.

Grayson's Pov:

"Kylie wth were you doing still here?!" I try to whisper as much as I can, but all I wanted to do was yell at her.

"It's my life, I can do whatever I please... And We went from fuck buddies to almost family" she laughed at her stupid joke while I glared at her furiously.

" Kylie you need to leave now! Before things get worse" I walk near her and throw her extensions at her face

"I'm not leaving! .. On the bright side you won't be too far away whenever I need you" she smirks before biting her bottom lip. I shake my head at her, Kylie starts to lean close to me. When she manages to get a few centimeters away she grabs onto my man hood lightly. While rubbing it a little through my shorts. Pushing her away quickly, I move back instantly .

"Are you stupid?! They could catch us, then both of us would be dead! ... It was a mistake letting things get this far with you" I cross my arms over my chest, while I continue to shake my head. That's when I heard Jason yelling in another section of the house. Running up to where the yelling came from, I saw him grab Hayley by the wrist firmly and turn her around. She tried to break free but he's to strong compared to her.

"You're staying! Now quit your shit and go to your room!!" Jason yelled at Hayley while she tried to free herself from his grip.

"I'm not a little girl anymore! I'm not going to stay here and deal with your shit! I'm leaving because my own brother prefers some slutty girl over me!" Hayley yells back at Jason as I start to get near them.

"Let go of her" I grab Jason's hand and manage to get Hayley's wrist away from his grip.

"Grayson get out of this argument it's none of your business!" Jason pushes me back a little, I push him back and get in between Hayley and him.

"Grayson lets go" Hayley grabs my arm and starts to tug it, while lightly pushing me with her. I nod and walk behind her as she starts to head outside.

Once outside she takes out some keys and heads to a black Range Rover near the entrance. She gets in the driver side while I get in the passenger side. I heard the engine roar to life, then she stepped on the gas pedal and speed away from the mansion. I turn to her way to find her quietly crying, it broke my heart to see her like this over some stupid shit.

"Hayley , I can drive if you want" I spoke in a quiet voice, trying to comfort her.

"No it's okay gray .. We just need to find somewhere to spend the night" she looked down at her phone while leaving one hand on the wheel.

I looked down to grab her thigh, as I look up I came to view with another car coming right in front of us.

"Hayley watch out!!" I cry out as I try to get ahold of the wheel.

{A/N: hey guys!! I know i haven't been updating lately .. More like in forever! But I've been super busy kind of, just been trying to get my life together. So many things and changes are going on recently so yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'll be updating another chapter shortly today as well. If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment. Remember that I won't be updating if there's no comments, btw thanks for all the views loves💖}