Chapter 15

Hayley's Pov:

I waited with Cameron at the waiting room, since I decided to give Grayson and Ethan time to talk things through. That's when I remembered that Ethan lied to me pretending to be Grayson. Feeling mad I asked Cameron the room number Ethan was in and made my way towards his room.

After several doors I finally got to Ethan's room, seeing It was closed I softly knocked but there was no response, so I let myself inside.

I didn't expect what I saw, Grayson was on top of Ethan grabbing onto his gown collar and looking furious. Quickly I ran up to them and tried to get Grayson off of Ethan.

"Grayson! Get off of him what tf are you doing?!" I continued to push Grayson off, after a few attempts he finally let go of Ethan and stood up straight.

"Ethan are you okay?!" I was beyond concerned and disappointed at Grayson, I knew they didn't get along but to get to this wasn't acceptable.

"I-I'm fine.. Just get him away from me" was all Ethan said while holding on to his ribs.

I started pushing Grayson backwards towards the door, at first he wouldn't budge but slowly he started moving.

"Don't forget what we talked about Ethan!" He spoke harsh and low, which scared me a little.

Giving him one last push I got him out of Ethan's room and closed the door, looking at him furiously I started yelling at him.

"What the fuck happened back there?!" I sounded more angry than I thought I was.

"Nothing.. Forget about it" he murmured and without looking at me.

Yelling at him again Grayson started to walk away seeming annoyed, honestly I didn't care so I kept nagging at him about it.
He stopped after a few minutes and turned around, looking at me straight in the eyes. Without hesitating he pushed me onto a wall.

"Just forget about it" he said it in such an angry tone, I was about I push him away when he smashed his lips onto mine. He started lightly biting my lower lip for entrance but I refused to give it to him.

After a few attempts of me refusing to let him explore my mouth, he laid his right hand on my hip and slowly started moving it around my lower section. Feeling a bit surprised I move a little but still won't let him in.

He groaned a little but he laid his hand on my private section and started to move it up and down through the fabric of my shorts.

Opening my lips a little for a moan to come out he stuck his tongue inside me and explored my mouth like he's been wanting to do it for so long.

After a quick make out session he started putting his hands inside my shirt but I quickly pushed him away and started walking to the waiting room.

"I'm still mad at you" was all I said before continuing my way to the waiting area.

I heard him curse under his breath before catching up to me and grabbing me by the waist. He excused us from his family and lead me towards his car.

Getting into the passenger side I smile knowing I had him turned on back at the hospital.

"You won't get away with it that easily" he said while getting inside the driver side.

I laugh at his response and get my phone out to message some friends that I've made through out school so far.

Grayson started to drive out of the parking lot and was driving us to his house. Forgetting I was with Grayson I got a message from this one cute guy named "Chase" he had brown ombré hair , brown eyes with a nice tan I must say. Saw him practicing with Grayson football one day after school. Chase sent me a message about what happened to him earlier and I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Grayson looked at me and gave me a confused face.

"Nothing " was all I said before responding to Chase's message and locking my phone.

"Whatever.. Just don't cheat on me because i'll rip his dick off and shove it down his throat whoever it is" was all he said before parking at his house.

The drive back home was actually pretty quick which surprised me, he must of sped home.

Walking Into his house so he could take a quick shower, I wait in his room replying to more messages. It was about 8pm right now so I quickly messaged my parents letting them know I was next door.

Before being able to lock my screen I got a message from Stacy.

\\ Message //

Stacy: aye girll you busy?

Me: nah what's up?

Stacy: I need to talk to you about something like ASAP!

Me: im at Grayson's so come over and we can talk

Stacy: uh.. I rather pick you up there so wait for me.

-------------////-----------

I replied back and just sat down on Grayson's bed waiting for him to get out.

He walked into his room looking yummy a'f his muscular abs showed so clearly while he only had a towel on his lower section, he has another one on his neck since he was drying his hair.

"Why don't we finish what we started earlier?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

When I was about to respond he walked up to me and smashed his lips onto mine again.
We made out until we couldn't breath anymore so we had to break the kiss apart to get some air. He started leaving wet kisses on my neck while slowly grinding on me.

"Tell me you want me baby" he started to say in between his wet kisses.

Just as I was about to respond my phone started vibrating in my butt pocket only making me more turned on.

Pushing him off of me it was Stacy telling me she was outside waiting for me.

"I got to go Stacy wants to talk to me" giving him one last kiss I got up and ran down the stairs.

Looking around I saw her car parked near my house, which was weird when she could have just parked at Grayson's house. Shrugging it off I walk into her car.

She didn't speak or greet me like she normally does, she just drove off to who knows where.

When the car finally stopped I noticed we were at her house, she got out the car and waited for me to get out, I started following her inside her house.

"I'm really sorry" were the last things I heard her say before someone hit me hard and everything went black.

{A/N: hey loves Im sorry if this chapter is really long because there's so many details like ughhhh I might make it a little shorter idk, but don't forget to vote and comment.. I wonder what well happen to hayley?! Remember I WON'T be updating if there's no comments, anyways thanks for the views loves💖}