Chapter 36

Ethan's pov:

"Let go of me you shit head" Grayson pushed Jason off of him, he pushed him back one more time and that's when Jason took out his gun.

"Don't make me kill you right here in front of my sister" he pointed it at his heart, I looked at Hayley noticing that she hasn't spoken throughout this whole thing. She was looking down at her lap, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Guys quit your shit!" I pushed Jason's gun down and made my way towards Hayley.

"What's wrong?" I sat next to her and put my hand next to hers.

"S-she lost the baby" Grayson responded and shook his head, slowly I leaned in and gave her a hug, knowing that she needed it.

"S-she was actually pregnant?!" Jason shook his head in disbelief and walked up to Hayley putting away his gun.

Standing up I moved aside , giving Jason the chance to sit next to her and hug her.

Grabbing on to Grayson's arm I dragged him with me outside to the hallway.

"I can't believe you were about to be a dad!" I looked at him with wide eyes while shaking my head.

"I know dude! Like how would I be able to make time, for Kylie when I would have to be tied down to Hayley." He spoke quietly while looking lost in thought.

"You're pathetic! I thought you actually liked Hayley" I glared at him while he nodded his head.

"I am! I just don't know ... I'm so used to being with a lot of girls, and not being tied down !" He leaned on to a wall while looking down at the floor.

"She deserves someone better than you" I spoke slow letting my words sink into him, hoping it would make him reflect on his actions.

"No she doesn't! I'm never letting her be with another guys because I love her! ... But I'm a guy and sometimes I can't help myself when other girls wanna fuck me... Ugh just don't tell Hayley about Kylie please! I'll try and get my shit together" I shrugged and sat down , thinking about how guilty I felt about keeping everything to myself.

Jason's pov:

"Everything's going to be alright sis, I'm really sorry I couldn't protect you better" I shook my head while putting my hands on my face.

The pain on my arm hurt from getting it shot earlier, but it wasn't as painful as seeing my only sister in this situation.

"You tried your best, I was the one that insisted on going .... It's all my fault" she hugged me tightly in between tears.

"We need to leave before they come looking for us, I'll be back soon to take you some where safe" I got up and made my way to the hallway.

Hayley's pov:

I laid there alone in the empty hospital room, Jason left a couple minutes ago . I was Trying to take a nap hoping I could forget about all of this for a couple of minutes.
Before Grayson walked in with some coffee and sat next to me.

"Go to sleep princess, I'll be here keeping you safe" he gave me a weak smile, but I knew he was upset as well.

Sitting back up I started to make conversation with him, hoping he could make me laugh or something to try and ease the pain.

"Remember when we went to the park this one time and almost fell into the lake near it?" I laughed a little , when he saw me he seemed to brighten up and gave me a smile.

"Yeah and then a couple minutes later you almost fell into it again and dragged me down with you, if it wasn't that I grabbed the pole next to us we would have fallen" he chuckled at the thought of that day, making me laugh as well .

"I'm really sorry I wasn't able to defend you earlier ... But I promise this won't happen again! I love you so much I would hate myself if that bastard was still alive!" He shook his head ruining the moment we had earlier.

"It's okay " I sighed lightly while he did the same .

"We can have many more babies if you want" he looked at me serious

"No it's okay ... We aren't ready To have babies anyways" i laughed a little before shaking my head.

He took out his phone and laid it on the night stand next to my bed, after a while of us talking he went to get more coffee , leaving his phone behind .

While I was on my phone waiting for him to come back, his phone started to buzz like crazy with all these text messages. Taking a lot of effort to move, I moved aside and got near the night stand.

Grabbing his phone I noticed it had a passcode to get into it, after a few attempts I finally remembered his password and went straight to his messages.

\\iMessage//

Kylie: hey gray I miss you Sm!!

Kylie: the other day was a lot of fun, we should fuck soon xoxo

Kylie: I'll be free tomorrow night incase you want to come over babe

------------------------/////------------

Looking at the phone in disbelief , I started to remember on how he had been gone for so long last time, that's when everything came together and I realized that he was cheating on me.

{a/n: hey guys! This was a quick chapter so I hope you guys enjoyed it, I won't be able to fix the autocorrects right now so sorry if there's autocorrects!! But I'll be posting this right now because I've made you guys wait a while! But I'll be fixing the typos tomorrow. Don't forget to vote and comment! Remember I won't be updating if there's no comments! Btw thanks for all the views loves💖}