Chapter 43

Grayson's Pov:

Waking up the next morning I made my way to a coffee shop near the house. It's been a while since I've been there, leaving Hayley at home asleep and having my sister look out for her wasn't such a bad idea. I really needed to be alone and think things through, as I entered the shop I could already feel my mouth watering. Getting in line I take out my phone and look through my Instagram. A few minutes later someone bumped into me causing me to drop my phone.

"Great thanks a lot" I murmured while picking up my phone, turning it over I noticed my screen all cracked. Frowning I look behind me about to bitch at who ever bumped into me.

"You bro...... Uhh Stacy ?" My angry expression didn't leave my face

"G...Grayson ? I thought you moved" she shyly looked down, not giving me any eye contact at all.

" Well I kind of had to since you and jake almost killed my girlfriend" I rolled my eyes at her and crossed my arms around my chest.

"Oh yeah.. I said I was sorry about that didn't I?" She murmured and then said goodbye and left. Shrugging not trying to cause anymore trouble I turn around and order my coffee.

Stacy's Pov:

Leaving the shop I take out my phone and call Ethan

"He's in New Jersey, I just bumped into him near your house" I tell Ethan what happened and get into my car.

"I've been looking all over for him, Glad you found him. After everything that's happened I forgot about our plan. Now more than ever do I want to accomplish breaking Grayson" Ethan sounded angry when he was speaking

Smirking at myself I agree with Ethan and hang up, it's time to ruin Grayson and Hayley. There's nothing stopping us now, driving by Grayson's house I see Hayley through their window and speed away.

Making it to my new apartment I get inside and look at the board, where Grayson and Hayley's pictures were located with the knives I threw at them earlier. Putting down my phone and grabbing another small knife I through it at Hayley's picture and manage to hit it right on her head. I've gotten so much better at throwing knives that it's easy now.

Hopefully Ethan comes over later today, so we can continue to plan this revenge. Not only that but the sooner we figure things out the sooner we will get rid of them.

[Authors Note: Heyy guysssss, so I haven't updated in a really long time but I'm going to start updating again. I know it's short but it's a way to start back up again. I'm not ready to finish this fanfic anytime soon yet so enjoy reading these chapters. Comment and vote, for a new chapter. I love reading your comments it gives me more confidence to keep updating. So comment and vote for the next chapter💖