Chapter 5

Grayson's Pov:

I turned around and left her standing there, with her not understanding what I meant. Quickly I got in my car and drove home, I wasn't going to stay there and let everything I tried to deny happen. She couldn't find out about my past, nobody could but its not just that. Ever since that summer nothing has been the same, it's been sleepless nights but what's worse is that his words kept replaying in my mind.

{"You broke the promise.. You ruined everything Grayson! I won't ever forgive for this! I'll seek revenge for what you did" he said before I never saw him again.
~End of flashback~}

I lost track of time and found myself home already, as I turned into the parking lot I saw an un-regular car parked in my spot.

Cursing underneath my breath, I parked next to that car and stormed out of my car. Frustrated about everything that has happened today, I threw the door hard behind me as I walked inside my house.

"What was that?" Said a female voice in the kitchen, I would recognize that voice anywhere.

Instantly I ran into the kitchen and saw her standing there, innocent like always yet beautiful. She smiled once she saw me and gave me a huge bear hug.

"I've missed you sooo much" I said while hugging her a little tighter.

"Gray I can'ttt breathh" she laughed while trying to gasp for air

Laughing I broke apart form the hug and jokingly pushed her a little.

"I missed you alot too" she said all happy and bubbly like always

"Its been hell ever since you moved to college Cameron" I whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

I hate to admit it but I missed my sister so much and I'm glad she's finally back.

"Well ever since what happened with you and you know who that summer.. I just couldn't bare to see everything tumble down.. So I escaped to college" she said giving me a nudge on my arm.

"Is mom home?" I asked curiously

"She actually just left to do some grocery shopping, I was about to message you to come over just before you walked in all mad" she said with a frown

"Don't worry about it, people just get on my nerves alot" I murmured in response to her concern

"Look Grayson, you need to tell me everything that happened that summer.. I just miss the old you and I also miss .." She quietly murmured before I interrupted her.

"Don't mention him! He doesn't deserve to be mentioned near me" I quickly spat, without realizing my hand was formed into a fist.

"I'm sorry... Look lets go get some lunch?" She said trying to change the subject but she quickly said something about not dropping the topic.

I just nodded while walking behind her towards my car, she sat in the passenger side waiting for me to get into the drivers side. Just before I got in I took a couple deep breaths and then went inside inside.

"Where to?" I simply asked

"Umm.. How about Perkins?" She said all cheerfully, it was her favorite place to go before she moved.

"So how long you staying?" I asked again not looking at her.

"Uh I was planning on staying for two weeks.. So you can skip all you want, I got you covered" she grinned, it was what we used to do before, I would cover for her and she would cover for me.

"Look Gray.. Please tell me what happened that summer.. I only know parts but not the whole story" Cameron sighed while messing with her fingers

"Look Carmon...I don't want to talk about. Now don't push it because I well drive back home and stop speaking to you" I harshly spat, it pained me to be this harsh with her but I hated bringing up the topic.

"Fine" was all she said

HAYLEY'S POV:

After Grayson left without a reason why, I stormed inside and told Stacy that we should leave. She didn't question me just asked her brother for his keys and we drove off.

At first I was going to suggest going back to school, but I realized I didn't have anything to eat yet.

"Lets go get something to eat again?.. I'll pay just take me anywhere but school" I said while sighing as I tried to process what had happened in between Grayson and I earlier.

She took me to this placed called 'Perkins' it was honestly the best choice for lunch. They sold pancakes and other good stuff, as we walked inside we ordered and started munching on our food once we got it.

After a while we finished eating our meal, and just decided to sit down a bit longer until we felt like getting up and going back to pick up jake.

"Isn't that Grayson? I thought he was with jake and the boys" Stacy said confused, she must have not realized when he left.

I looked at the direction Stacy was looking and saw Grayson sitting next to a beautiful girl, she seemed a little older than him but not by much. Anger and jealousy started to mix all together inside of me, I couldn't believe he would come and eat with a beautiful girl after kissing me and leaving me all confused back there at the other restaurant.

Angrily I told Stacy to get up and leave along with me, she kept asking me why I was angry all of a sudden but I wasn't planning on telling her the reason why, so I made up some random thing. She bought it and dropped the topic.

I wasn't sure how to feel about Grayson anymore, I didn't like this game he was playing. There were so many feelings mixed all together when it came to him. Either way I was going to show him that two could play this stupid little game he was playing.

{A/N: HEY GUYS DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER? IM THINKING ABOUT DOING GRAYSON'S POV FOR SOME OTHER CHAPTER BUT IDK YET, I KINDA SPOILED HIS PAST IN A WAY SORRYYY AHH BUT ANYWAYS YOU NEVER KNOW MAYBE THERE'S MORE TO HIS PAST, EITHER WAY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, PEACE OUT LOVES✌💖}