Chapter 35

Grayson's pov:

Getting out of the black Ferrari, I ran to the passenger side and took Hayley out of the car. As I was making my way inside one of the security guards stopped me.

"Identification please" he looked me straight in the eyes while holding a sniper.

"I don't have time for this bullshit , Jason's sister is bleeding to death right now! Get out of my fucking way" walking around him I kicked the door open and ran into the living room.

Slowly I started Laying her down on a couch, afterwards I looked around for the doctor that was supposed to be here.

"Keep walking or you'll be shot" I heard someone speaking near me. Turning around I saw some of Jason's men , holding a doctor and pointing a gun at him.

The doctor did as he was told and walked up to Hayley, he started to examine her wound. Then he ripped some piece of clothing off of her and put it over her stomach. While putting pressure on her wound I walked up to Jason's men.

"Have you heard any news about Jason? Or Ethan?" I asked him while starting to get concerned.

"Heard Jason was out there shooting, while trying to make his way to a car! Ethan was right behind him" I sighed deeply when I heard the news.

"We need to get her to a hospital I can't fix her wound here" the doctor spoke nervously and looked at me.

"If you don't heal her here we will shoot you understood ?!" Jason's men intimidated the doctor while he nervously nodded.

" screw what Jason said! Im taking her to a hospital! There's no way I'm going to let her stay here and bleed to death". I said in between greeted teeth, Jason's men looked at me concerned. Walking up to Hayley I grabbed her bridal style and carried her back to the black Ferrari.

Speeding out of the drive way I started too look around for a near by hospital, taking out my phone and using the gps I found one a couple minutes away.

I speed so fast to the hospital I'm surprised no cop stopped me. Leaving the car turned on I leaped out of it and ran to Hayley's side of the car.  Taking her out once again I ran to the emergency entrance.

"Help she's been shot!" I run inside crying out for help, instantly several nurses come out and tell me where to place her. Walking out of the surgery room I made my way to the waiting area and sat down covering my face.

It's been hours since I've been here waiting, I wasn't sure what to expect anymore. I was devastated at the thought of losing her, did I really love her? Or was it all just a game too me? I wasn't sure.

"Sir the lady you brought in earlier is stable now, you can go see her " I shot up quickly and made my way to the number of room they gave me.

Walking in to her room I saw her sleeping , quietly I got near her and grabbed her hand. Seconds turned into minutes and I continued to hold her hand while looking at her peacefully sleep.

"G-Grayson?" She woke up confused and looked at me before feeling pain rush through her.

"I'm here baby, don't move you'll just feel more pain" I tried my best to stay positive but seeing her in agony hurt me emotionally.

"W-where's Jason? Is he okay?" She sighed slowly and looked at me worried.

"I don't know babe, I brought you here as soon as you got shot" giving her a weak smile I started to let go of her hand slowly. 

She nodded slowly before feeling her stomach and that's when I saw her face turn into complete sadness.

"What's wrong baby?" She wouldn't respond she just looked away , Worried I called the doctor  and waited for him to come while trying to get her to respond.

"Glad you're awake ma'm" he walked in and started to check her wound, to see if it was bleeding less because of the stitches.

"She won't speak to me after she touched her stomach" I asked him concerned and looked Hayley to see the same expression on her face.

"You must be her boyfriend? If so I'm sad to inform you guys that she lost the baby" he looked at us and gave us both a weak smile before leaving us alone to give us some space.

"Baby I'm so sorry, if I could take everything back I could" I hugged her lightly, while she started to cry on my shoulder.

"I was starting to get so excited Grayson , I can't handle this" she started to cry harder while I just tried my best to comfort her.

After a while I started to slowly break apart the hug and I sat next to her, not once letting go of her hand. Suddenly the door was opened harshly, surprised I stood up quickly ready for anything. That's when Jason walked in furious along with Ethan. Jason walked in and grabbed me by the collar then slammed me onto a wall.

"You disobeyed my orders! She's in danger here you idiot I should shoot you for disobeying me!" He gave me a angry look while he pressed harder onto my neck.

{A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't posted recently ugh, but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Do you guys think Grayson loves Hayley or not?! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment, don't forget to vote as well. Also remember that I won't be updating if I don't get comments! And thanks for all the views loves💖}