Chapter 40

Hayley's Pov:

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, stretching my arms I start to stand up. I walk to the bathroom in my bedroom, and look at the mirror in front of me. There was dried blood stained all over my shirt. Shaking my head, I look away from the mirror and take off my clothes. I start to to get into the tub and take a kind of quick shower. Being carful with my wound, I slightly touch my stomach with a frown.

Grayson's Pov:

I woke up as the Suns brightness hit me right on the face. I forgot to close the curtains last night sadly. Groaning I get up from the bed, and take a shower. Once I was done I brushed my teeth then put on a shirt and a pair of jeans. As I was walking down the stairs I heard foot steps behind me. Looking back I saw Hayley slowly walking down the stairs. Sighing quietly I turn around and help her walk down the stairs.

Once we were down I let go of her and start to walk ahead. I was still pretty mad about what happened yesterday, I had to make her feel guilty in a way.

"Grayson wait" I heard Hayley mumble behind me.

Shaking my head, I stop and turn around to face her.

"What is it Hayley?" I start to look deep into her eyes, as I saw them get all watery.

"I'm sorry about yesterday ... I was just so lonely" she looked down at the floor as I rolled my eyes at her excuse.

"Hayley' he's my twin! You can't be using him like this" crossing my arms over my chest I look at her waiting for her to respond.

" I know ... But you're never around anymore .. It's as if you were cheating on me" finally she looked up at me, but this time she was the one looking at me angry.

"Babe ... I'm not! You're the only girl I want ... If Ethan is filling you up with this crap don't listen to him! He just wants to separate us" I looked at her sadly before she came towards me, embracing her into a hug. Gosh I didn't realize how much I missed her scent, how much I missed being able to feel her again.

"Look Hayley, let's leave this behind us okay? I forgive you for what you did" I slightly rubbing her back, while she nods on my shoulder. Breaking the hug I grab her hand and we walk together to the kitchen.

As we were walking in I saw a half naked Kylie walking around eating pancakes. Looking at her with wide eyes I almost choke on my own spit. I thought she would be gone by now. Looking at Hayley I gave her a "who tf is she" look while she looks at me angry.

"What are you doing eating here half naked?! And who are you?" Hayley makes her way up to Kylie and stands right In front of her.

"Don't talk to me like that! And I'm Kylie why do you care!?" Kylie shrugs and continues to eat her pancakes.

"Tell me who brought you here now!" Hayley looks furious at this point, and I wasn't sure if I should move them apart or not.

"Look bitch, Jason brought me here last night. Now go and clean the house or something while I continue to wait for him to come" she looks Hayley right in the eyes. Oh boy this wasn't going to end good.

"Who do you think you are to come to my BROTHER'S house and treat me like this?" Hayley inches closer to Kylie. Standing there not really caring I open the fridge for some yogurt. As I grab a spoon I start to eat some of the yogurt, looking back up at them I notice Kylie looking at me now. She looks at me confused with wide eyes.

"Take a picture if you want" I laugh only to have Hayley give me a death glare causing me to choke on my yogurt.

"Look me and my girlfriend don't approve of you walking Around the house like this" I look at her from head to toe and shake my head.

"She's Your girlfriend ?" Kylie looks at me briefly before focusing her attention on Hayley.

"G-gra" she started to speak again before I cut her off.

"Excuse me but we clearly don't have time for your bullshit, so go and change or something" I roll my eyes annoyed as I continue to eat my yogurt.

"Wait are you waiting for ? Go change or leave!" Hayley started to snap her fingers at Kylie, just as I was about to walk over to them Jason walked in.

"What's going on?" He looks at Kylie and his mouth opens in a "O" form.

"Jasonnn, these people are being rude to me right now" Kylie walked up to Jason's and hugged him, while looking at me with a an evil look.

"Well maybe you shouldn't be walking around the house half naked!" Hayley snaps at Kylie once again, quickly I walk up to Hayley and hold her slightly so she doesn't get in a fight with Kylie.

"Kylie , my sister's right! You can't go around half naked" Jason shakes his head , then takes off his sweater and puts it over Kylie's shoulder.

"I want her out of this mansion now!" Hayley furiously looks at Jason's, I looked at her surprised. I've never seen her this angry before , especially not over a girl she just met.

"Hayley I'm not going to kick her out" Jason firmly lets her know before moving Away from Kylie and grabbing a glass of water.

"Jason! Don't argue back, kick her out now!" Hayley raises her voice at Jason

" I said no! Now quit your shit Hayley" Jason gives Hayley a bad look before turning around to get pancakes.

"You're going to choose her over me?! Really Jason" Hayley moves away from me, while Jason's just shrugs and continues to eat.

Without hesitating Hayley swings at Kylie and grabs her by the hair, that's when the fight started and ruined everything.

{A/N: hey guys!! Okay so in the last chapter I used Justin's name instead of Jason's because I got confused and didn't use his character name , but I went back and fixed it sorry! But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment! Remember that if this chapter doesn't get comments I won't be updating! Thanks for all the views loves 💖}