Chapter 44

Hayley's Pov:

"Don't leave me alone Grayson p..please " I looked around and saw Grayson disappearing in the shadows. He slowly started to fade away , leaving me alone in this dark alley. I fell down to my knees and cried as I felt goosebumps go through my arms.

I felt someone shaking me and that's when I opened my eyes, it was Grayson looking at me worried.

"Hayley , babe everything is going to be okay" he hugged me while I looked at the wall confused.  I pushed him off of me and touched my forehead. I felt sweat rolling down the sides of my face.

"W-what happened gray ?" I looked at him concerned while he looked down at my hand and touched it softly.

"You had a nightmare again " he patted my hand and gave me some space to sit down .

"It's the fourth morning in a row that I keep having nightmares gray .., what's worse is that I can't remember what I dreamed of! But I feel like something bad is going to happen soon ..." I shook my head and covered my face with my hands.

"Hayley it was just a dream , come on don't over exaggerate " Grayson sighed lightly and bit his bottom lip.

"Ughhh just promise not to leave me alone for a while .. Please" I looked at him straight in the eyes , while he nodded and gave me a small smile.

Sighing I get off the bed and make my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower . After half an hour I changed into a black romper and put a white cardigan on as well.

Making my way downstairs I gave Cameron a small smile before I sat down at the table and poured some orange juice onto a cup . After a good five minutes of silence I heard Grayson walk into the kitchen. He walked in carrying a yogurt in his hand and a spoon on the other. I watched him as he finished his yogurt , he's been on his phone the whole time not looking up. Rolling my eyes I finish my juice and leave .

Once I was finally upstairs I sat down on the bed and just thought about Grayson's actions recently. He's always on his phone, and whenever I question him he changes the topic and tries to make it up to me with affection. I've noticed how we seem to argue a lot lately, he know I'm right though . After lasts nights argument he tried being slick and tried making it up by having sex. It just didn't feel the same though .. I didn't feel much when we were having sex, maybe it's because he's changing I don't know.

My phone started ringing getting me out of my thoughts, I look at my phone to see the caller ID which said "Jason" rolling my eyes I decide to answer him. I haven't spoken to him since we argued , and I miss him honestly.

{Phone call }

Me - "Hello"

Jason: "Hayley I've been sick worried for you ! Where the fuck are you !?"

Me- "I'm somewhere safe .. Why do you care ?! You preferred Kylie over me so fuck off"  I thought about hanging up but decided to continue the conversation

Jason: " I dumped her Hayley ... She was a gold digger .. She just wanted money that was it so I dumped her "

Me- " I'm sorry... But I have to go" I wasn't sorry at all ,  but I felt bad for him because no matter what he's still my brother whom I love a lot .

Jason: "wait Hayley ... Come back please , I miss you and I admit it I was being a jerk"

Me- "Jason I don't know ... I'll have to think about it .... Uhh I have to go now bye , I'm sorry". I heard somebody walking up the stairs and hung up on Jason . I know he's going to get worried and track me down , but I don't care because I'm unhappy here.

I went to my contact list and changed Jason's name to a girl name , because I know Grayson won't be too happy with me talking to Jason . Once I finished I quickly got into the Netflix app and pretended to be looking through movies.

"Hey babe, I'm going out for a while okay ? I uh.. Have some business to do " Grayson walked over to me and gave me a small kiss on the check before I nodded my head and he left the room. Sighing I laid down and actually looked for a movie to watch.

Grayson's Pov:

I left the house and drove over to a familiar apartment, it didn't take me long to get there. Once I parked I went into the building and made my way to the room number I was looking for.

"Hey gray .. I've missed you" Kylie looked at me once she opened the door and let me into her house.

As soon as she closed the door she jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my hips. I have to admit she doesn't weigh a lot but she's annoying as hell.

"So Kylie did you get what I asked you ?" I smirked at her while she bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah .. Jason wasn't easy to fool but I got it ... I'm not giving it to you though until you give me want you promised" her eyes lit up as she spoke, chuckling I look at her in a confused face.

"What did I promise?" I look at her while she groans

"You promised sex for the info I got you" she tightens her grip around my hips and gives me a kiss on the corner of my lips.

"Not yet baby, first you have tho say the magic words" I try to contain my laugh the most I can, I love messing around with her .

"Please daddy"  she groans again in a sexual way , laughing I do as she says.

Hayley's Pov:

" Hayley I'm in my way try to sneak out " Jason spoke through the phone.

He called me earlier and told me he wasn't going to let me continue to stay here, I told him everything that's been happening and he got furious. Putting on my sneakers I trapped my phone and made my way down the stairs, I decided to leave all my stuff here since I had more at Jason's house.

"Hayley where are you going ?" Cameron looked at me confused and leaned on to the wall.

"Uh .. Grayson' told me to meet him outside because he was on his way here" I smiled at her and she shrugged.

"I'll call him just incase so he doesn't make you wait too long" she took out her phone and went to her contacts , I started to freak out.

"No Cameron .. It's okay, I'll wait outside ... I'd do anything for him" I gave her a fake smile , she looked at me concerned and gave me an "okay" and left . Sighing in relief I went outside looking for Jason.

{Authors Note : Hey Guyss!! I know I haven't been posting a lot but once I get comments I'll make sure to post as soon as I can!! I hope you guys enjoyed this somewhat long chapter ☺️ , don't forget to vote and comment please !💖 }