Chapter 34

Grayson's Pov:

We started walking towards this huge mansion, when we were a few steps away from the main gates. Ryan got a gun out while Justin tried carrying him. Slowly Ryan's head reached the top of the concrete gates. Looking around he saw some gang members of which he shot quickly. Afterwards he climbed off of Jason's shoulders and went on the other side of the gates.

After a few minutes of waiting, Ryan opened the gate for us and we all sneaked our way in. I walked behind Hayley protecting her from behind while Jason walked in front of her. Freddo and Chris made their way to a window near the entrance. Looking around they found the room empty and unlocked the window with a weapon they brought. They went in while leaving us outside hiding near some trees.

It took them half an hour to get into the control room which controlled everything in the mansion. We heard freddo's raspy voice through our earbuds, they had managed to open the main door for us. Jason and Ryan got a head start and headed to the main entrance. When they opened it without any trouble, they walked in and shot some men with the guns that don't make noise {bc idk what they're called}

"You guys can come in now" Jason's voice was heard through our earbuds, slowly I grabbed Hayley's waist and headed inside with her.

Once we were all inside Jason told me and Ethan to stay in the front along with two other men, and keep guard until they came back. We both nodded our heads and I let go of Hayley who followed behind Jason.

After an half an hour or so I heard a gun shot, without thinking twice I looked at Ethan and ran up stairs to see what had happened.

Hayley's Pov:

We slowly walked up the stairs, I followed quietly behind Jason while Ryan walked behind me. In case a gang member appeared they would have me protected.

While we turned a corner at the top of the stairs, I saw someone and shot them with my silent gun. We all had one that way Andrew didn't wouldn't know we were here.

After Jason checked the area for men, we started walking again. According to the map we looked at earlier Andrews room should be the last one on the left. We made our way there, Jason knocked the door opened. The three of us walked inside Andrews room, looking around we found him waking up from a nap. Frightened Andrew stood up and grabbed a gun in his night stand.

"How tf did you guys get in here?!" Andrew looked at us confused while pointing his gun at us.

"It was easy ... You see I've always been smarter than you." Jason chuckled while he spoke. Rolling my eyes at him I focused my attention on Andrew again.

"You may be smarter but I'm always a step ahead" Andrew smirked at us and pressed a button near his night stand.

"I brought more men then you could think of" Jason shook his head and took out his gun, pointing  it at Andrew.

Before I could do anything Andrew moved his gun towards me and shot it. Jason reacting quickly stood in front of me and got shot on the arm.

With his other arm Jason shot Andrew three times on the chest. Causing Andrew to fall back and shoot one last time. But this time it didn't miss its objective, looking down at my bleeding stomach I fell back as well.

Jason kneeled down next to me and put pressure on my wound, while Ryan walked up to Andrew and shot his hand before he could grab his gun. Ryan kicked Andrews gun towards the opposite side of the room.

Jason got up and made his way to Andrew, he looked at him with angry eyes and pointed his gun at Andrews head.

" thought you would be alive for so long? You were my best friend, we started this drug dealing shit together, but you just had to turn against me and get my sister into this shit! I can't believe you taught her how to use a gun and how to deal drugs. Then you tried to turn her against me and when she disagreed with you, you try and rape her ? But guess what she had me to protect her, you son of a bitch" Jason shot Andrew leaving his lifeless body on the floor.

He turned around and ran back towards me. I heard someone run in and kneel down next to me. That's when everything went black and I lost conscious.

Grayson's Pov:

I walked in to see Hayley's body full of blood , running up to her I looked at her body and noticed the blood coming out of her stomach. Angry I look up to Jason who was putting pressure on her wound.

"You were supposed to protect her! Fucking idiot " I growled at him while he looked at me furiously and pushed me away from Hayley.

"Don't come and tell me shit now because you weren't here to protect her!" Jason got up and grabbed me by the collar. He pushed me up and looked at me with angry and devilish eyes.

Ryan pushed us apart and tried to calm Jason down.

"Arguing isn't going to help right now. We have to leave now!" Ryan spoke then started to make a phone call.

I went up to Hayley and grabbed her bridal style, as I was making my way towards the door Ethan ran into me.

" we have to go now! There's gang members from Andrews  side coming this way and cops as well" he looked at us in a serious way.

"There's some of our men bringing us some cars from the back yard, let's get going now!" Jason yelled while grabbing his gun and walking in front of me.

I did my best to run as fast as I could behind Jason, while he shot some men getting in our way.

"There's five over there, I'll keep them distracted while you run the opposite way , go all the way straight and don't stop until you see a black Ferrari, you're going to get your ass in that car and run back to my mansion , there should be a doctor there and a shit load of my men keeping the mansion safe" he spoke in a dominant and evil voice which gave me chills. Nodding I did as he told me, I started running until I got to the back doors.

Stepping foot outside I saw some of Justin's men waiting in some cars while others were shooting trying to keep Andrews gang near the cars.

Looking for the black Ferrari I run up to it, and put Hayley' in the passenger side. Then I run up to the driver side and speed away.

{ A/N: hey guys!! I hope you guys liked this chapter, it's not the best but aye it's all good at least I updated , but don't forget to vote and comment because I like reading y'all's comments, remember that I won't be updating if there's no comments! Btw thanks for all the views loves 💖}