Chapter 19

Hayleys Pov:

"Stop the car! Chase stop the car!" I feel hurt and angry knowing that he was going to leave without explaining his ignorance towards me.

Chase does as I say and turns the car off, he starts asking me why I told him to stop the car. Ignoring him I get out and make my way towards Grayson. It wasn't far since we haven't left the neighborhood yet.

I run up to him as I see him put his last luggage in his car, stopping in front of him I look at Grayson angry.

"Y-you were going to leave without saying goodbye?!" I tried sounding mad but it came out as a whisper.

"I-I just thought t-that" I cut him off and grabbed a luggage which I threw out of his car.

"Well you thought wrong! You can't just leave me here! What tf were you thinking?!!" I yelled at him feeling tears wanting to roll their way down my cheeks, but I held them back as much as I could.

"Your parents are right hayley... This is all my fault, I don't want to keep hurting you so I'm leaving. I'm sorry if I didn't say goodbye to you, but I just couldn't bring myself to your doorbell. I couldn't tell you I was leaving when I all I want is to spend the rest of my days with you" he looked at me upset but grabbed his luggage and threw it back in the car. He started making his way towards the driver side.

Running up to him I stand in front of him again, stopping him he avoids eye contact with me.

"Please don't make this any harder for me" I see a tear slip out of his eye and that's when I saw how broken he was. He was hurting as much as I was all because of my parents.

"I don't care what my parents told you! Please don't leave me, don't tear us apart over a decision my parents made!" I tried getting him to realize the mistake he's making but he just moved his head to his right. Looking the same direction he was, I notice Chase coming up to us.

"I'm sorry, but it's what's best for both of us" he started closing the gap in between us, looking down at me he put his pointer finger on my chin and made me look up at him.

"I'll never forget you princess, I promise" he gave me a kiss on the cheek along with a quick hug.

After several minutes he broke the hug and moved me out of his way, as he was about to open the door. I start to move my hands to stop him. That's when I feel someone hug me from behind and push me back. Looking behind me I see Chase,his grip started getting tighter as I started struggling.

That's when I heard a car roar to life, looking in front of me I see Grayson getting ready to drive off.

"Grayson stop! DON'T LEAVE!" I start kicking and trying to get Jason's grip off of my stomach, but his grip only gets tighter.

"I'm sorry" Chase spoke low and sad while starting to push me farther away from the car.

That's when I completely lost it and started crying, in between tears I saw Grayson wipe off tears on his face and drive off. He sped away without looking back and that's when I felt my world fall apart.

Chase let go of me once Grayson was out of sight, falling to the ground I start to cry uncontrollably. I felt someone hug me and start comforting me. I hated Chase so much right now but it felt nice to know he cared about me.

"Why did you do it?" I ask him in between tears while pushing him away a little.

"He asked me to do that in case this happened... He's the one that told me where you lived" he looked at me sadly and started to sit down next to me.

"We need to get to the airport now... Please" I started begging him, I was still in time to stop Grayson.

"He's not leaving in airplane... He's driving to where ever he was going" hearing those words coming out of Chase's mouth, was when I lost hope.

I continued to cry, while Chase hugged me honestly I wasn't in the mood to push him away when the only person i cared about just left me here alone.

A couple minutes passed before I heard a car going into Grayson's parking lot, technically we were sitting on his property still. I start Looking up hoping it was Grayson, but got upset again once I see Cameron getting out of her car.

She walked up to me once she saw me, I felt her footsteps get near me once she got really close. She sat down in front of me and asked me what was wrong.

"G-Grayson just l-left" I started to whisper again

She looked at me with a sad expression, that's when I realized I could ask her where he went. Hopefully she could help me find him so I could try and get him to come back.

"Do you know where he went?" I asked her patiently and try to calm myself down, she squints her eyes for a second before looking at me again.

"Sorry.. But he told me not to tell you" looking at her angrily I stand up and make my way towards my house. She doesn't try and go after me, she just sighed and made her way towards her house.

I started running towards my house, and made my way to my room once I got inside. I slammed my door close and locked it, after a few seconds someone started knocking.

"Please let me in" I heard Chase lean on my door while leaving quiet knocks on the door.

"I need to be alone.. Please leave" I try to sound clam when all I wanted to do was cry and throw everything on the floor in frustration.

After a moment I heard him walking away from my room and going down the stairs, once I knew I was alone I sat near my bed and cried for a while.

Finally no more tears would come out from all the crying, that's when I started thinking about who could help me find Grayson.

Instantly I knew who would tell me where Grayson was, or I hoped he would tell me.

That person was Ethan

{A/N: hey guys! I haven't updated in a while sorry! I've been in a really gloomy mood, I didn't want to update bc I knew it would end up being a kinda sad chapter but I didn't wan to keep you guys waiting. Hope you guys liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment, remember I WON'T be updating if there's no comments. Thanks for the views loves💖}