Chapter 37

Hayley's pov:

Grayson hasn't been back yet, I'm not sure how I'm going to confront him yet. Not sure if I should be straight up about it or see how long he'll cheat on me. This isn't going to end up pretty either way, if I wait I'll be slowly waiting for my revenge and if I'm straight forward I'll planning my revenge either way.

"Jason's outside talking to some doctor, he told me to come get you" Ethan walked in giving me a reassuring smile before helping me stand up.

He gave me some clothes then left the room to give me time to change, finally I managed to put on my black hoodie just as Ethan knocked while coming inside the room.

"Ouch I think I opened my wound" I stood up touching my wound, looking at my hand it was full of blood. He sped up to me and grabbed me bridal style.

" I'll carry you to the car, if you don't mind ... The doctor would be checking that out once we get to the new mansion Jason bought yesterday" he managed to walk me out of the hospital and into the car outside.

"Where's Grayson?" I was expecting to see him here but he was no where to be found.

"Uh .. He got a call and left , how about you get in the car so we can leave" he started to scratch the back of his neck while looking away from me.

Nodding my head I did as he told me , as we were leaving I thought I saw Grayson in a car driving away, paying close attention to the car I noticed a girl with ombré hair in the car. Feeling my blood starting to boil up in anger, I get my phone out and took a picture of them.

"What are you doing?" Ethan stopped at a traffic light and noticed my phone.

"Just taking pictures " I smiled innocently while he shrugged and continued to drive.

"Are you still bleeding badly?" After a few minutes Ethan spoke again , shaking my head I started to take off my hoodie, while I was taking it off my shirt went up as well exposing my stomach and lower part of my bra. Awkwardly I put my shirt down only to notice Ethan looking at me quickly before looking away.

Grabbing my hoodie I put it over my wound while putting pressure on it to stop it from bleeding, feeling pain rush through my body I grabbed on to Ethan's arm and tightly held on to it.

"We're almost there , don't stop putting pressure on it" he started to speed , ten minutes passed by before we finally arrived at another huge mansion. My brother really needs to stop buying so many mansions.

Ethan ran out of the car and came to my side, he opened the door for me and started to help me out. Once I was standing all this blood started to fall down my legs, terrified I started to feel light headed. Looking down I noticed my blood getting on Ethan's white vans , awkwardly I looked at him while his eyes grew huge.

"We should get you inside before you lose more blood" he picked me up bridal style, trying not to hurt my wound . Then he took me up stairs to a room and left to get Jason.

Sitting up I started to put pressure on the wound once again, stopping myself from crying I looked at my bloody hands and all the flashbacks came to view. Shaking my head trying to come back to the present.

"Hayley the doctors here now" Ethan ran inside my room with the doctor , sitting up taller I gave the doctor a weak smile before he started to pull my shirt up to check on my wound.

---------////------------

"Don't Move to much! And stay here all day otherwise the wound could open again" the doctor finished cleaning up my wound after fixing it, as he left i noticed Ethan walk up closer towards me.

"I'll keep you company if you want" he smiled at me while I nodded in return.

He sat next to me and moved his thigh closer to mine, once he was comfortable he started to speak.

"I never expected to be sitting down like this with my brothers girlfriend" he chuckled while shaking his head.

"Same ., I expected him to be here instead ... But I guess it's whatever" I sighed slowly trying to keep all my feelings together.

"You don't deserve him " Ethan looked at me , and put his hand on mine grabbing it lightly.

"What do you mean?" I asked him , trying to keep my breathing in a normal level. This moment felt so intense it's as if he was starting to move closer to me.

"Well .. You should really be with someone that really cares about you" he intertwined his fingers with mine. I could feel his breath in me now from how close we were.

That's when it finally hit me, the revenge plan I was looking for was in front of me all along.

{A/N: hey guys!! I stopped procrastinating and finally updated, some of you guys wanted Ethan and Hayley to get closer so here you go😏 it's a short and simple chapter so I hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment! And remember that I won't be updating if there's no comments! Btw thanks for all the views loves💖}