Chapter 8

Grayson's Pov:

She looked at me confused, trying to see my expressions for any clue, I tried staying as serious as I could.

"Goodnight hayley" I said while turning on my heels and walking out of my room.

I went across the hall towards my sisters room, I knew she was still awake because there was light coming out from her room.
Knocking softly I opened the door and let myself in.

"What's up?" She murmured while looking up from her phone

"Just going to spend the night here" I stated while making myself comfortable on a small couch near her bed.

"Okay, just don't snore to loud" she laughed and I threw her a small pillow.

"I don't snore! Leave me alone" I started making sad faces and she just laughed harder.

"Liarrrr you guys always snored" she said sticking out her finger towards me

As I was about to respond back my phone started ringing, while looking at my phone the number calling me was unknown, so I was debating on wether answering or not.

"Answer ittt! Your ringtone is annoying" Cameron murmured while throwing me back the pillow I threw her earlier.

I answered it knowing that I shouldn't have, I had this bad feeling about it.

\\Phone Call//

Me: hello?

Unknown: hey gray... You miss me yet? *said a male in a deep and harsh voice*

Me: W-What do you want *i felt so stupid for stuttering I didn't want him to know I was scared of him*

Unknown: I came back .. For my revenge, I've also been watching you lately, I bumped into a pretty girl earlier.. I guess you happen to know her, since you gave her a ride back home. *he spoke low and harsh*

Me: Nope, you must have mistaken me

Unknown: quit your shit! Just know my revenge is coming soon! You might as well keep that girl far away, we wouldn't want her to get hurt would we?

Me: I don't care about her

*was the last thing I said before hanging up on him*

\\End of phone call//

"Who was it?" Cameron asked me concerned from hearing me talk.

"It was him... He's back Cameron" I slowly spoke as if feeling watched by him

"What did he say?" She asked once again even more concerned

"He's here for his revenge, more than ever I need to stop talking to hayley! She's going to end up getting hurt!" I said taking deep breaths trying to calm myself down.

"Grayson... Do you like her?" She simply questioned

"N-noo, but he thinks I do! I just don't want her to get fucked up for something she didn't do" I slowly spoke again but this time trying to convince myself of what I was saying.

"Tell me what happened that summer, please Grayson, tell me everything!" Cameron started walking towards me and sat next to me, she looked upset

"Fine" was all I said before taking a deep breath

HAYLEY'S POV:

I woke up to an unknown room, after a few minutes I remembered where I was. Quickly I jumped out the bed and fixed it, then I took off Grayson's clothes and put my romper on. I had to go home as soon as I could but I also needed to make an excuse for why I didn't sleep in last night.

As I was about to finish putting my shoes on, this hard pounding starting paining my head. Sitting down on the bed I started closing my eyes in pain. That's when there was a knock on the door.

"Are you staying in for breakfast" Cameron said happily while walking inside

"U-uh I can't, sorry I need to go home" I said trying not to sound so rushed.

"Well there's pain relievers on the bed stand" she said before leaving

I took several pills before chugging them down with water then heading downstairs, while making my way towards the main entrance I bumped into someone.

"S-sorry... Um thanks about yesterday" I said once I noticed that I had bumped into Grayson.

"Whatever" he simply said before leaving me standing there.

I didn't have time to be confused and ask him why the sudden change of mood, so I shrugged it off and left towards my house.

Once I was at my house I took a deep breath before opening the door, to my surprise it was unlocked. So I went inside and was about to head up the stairs when I bumped into my dad.

"H-hey dad" I muttered while avoiding eye contact with him

"Hey sweetie, how was your morning?" He asked a little to peaceful

I was surprised that he wasn't giving me a lecture right now so I decided to question him, it seems as If that's what I'm best at

"How come you're up so early?" I asked him

" Grayson came by this morning, explaining why you didn't spend the night.. You know honey if you wanted to have a sleep over with his sister you could have just let us know" he said a little grumpy

"I'll do it next time, going to shower now so see you later" I quickly said while running up the stairs to my room.

Quickly undressing myself I went into the bathroom, and quickly showered, then I put on some dark colored denim shorts and a white shirt, as I was about to do my makeup Stacy called me to get some Starbucks with her so she was going to be here in a few minutes.

I didn't bother doing anything with my hair, so I just put a headband on and ran down the stairs with my phone and purse.

"Dad I'm going shopping with Stacy, i'll be back laterr" I said while walking outside and seeing Stacy driving into my parking lot.

"Girll stop being so hot" she said while driving away from my house

"I can't help it" I giggled back, feeling a bit uncomfortable

Once at Starbucks we went inside and ordered, I ordered my regular Then we waited for our drinks.

While waiting Stacy decided to go to restroom so I just stayed there sitting at a table waiting alone. That's when I saw him, he was looking at me with a smirk. He started walking up to me, I smiled back expecting him to just walk past me like usual but this time he stopped and sat next to me.

"Hey hayley" he said in a harsh and sexy tone, what was strange was that his voice sounded way different from this morning.

{A/N: did you guys like this chapter? I had to re-type half of it again because it got deleted earlier, but remember to comment and vote, thanks for the views loves💖}