Chapter 16

Grayson's Pov:

Hours passed and I still haven't heard anything from hayley, calling her again after the hundredth time it sent me right to voicemail.

I knew I shouldn't have let her leave with Stacy, she was on Ethan's side I'm positive about that. It's sad how she's liked him for a year and all Ethan has done is used her.

Feeling frustrated and angry I put on some jeans and a black hoodie on as I make my way towards my car. I was going to look everywhere for her. It's 4am in the morning and she left before 10pm.

Driving out of my parking lot I sped to jakes house, I'm for sure Stacy took Hayley there. Parking a few houses away from jake's house not wanting them to know I was coming.

I knew every room in that house, it's been a year or two since I've been friends with Jake. Quickly I ran up to the side of his house, looking for any open windows to see through. All the windows were closed so I went up and knocked on the main door.

"Coming" I heard soft footsteps coming near the door, patiently I Waited for Stacy to open the door.

"Where's Hayley?!"I asked her but I didn't give her the chance to greet me before I stormed inside her house looking for Hayley.

I ran into the kitchen, into the living room, and upstairs into every room but she wasn't there. As I was going back downstairs Stacy stopped me halfway.

"She's not here.. But i'll tell you where she is" she looked at me innocently, that I believed her.

"Where is she?.. Stacy i'll do anything please tell me!" I begged her, because it wasn't after a few hours that Hayley had left when I realized that I missed having her around and mostly I missed her. I honestly wanted to be with her more than anything.

She smashed her lips onto mine without a warning which took me by surprise. She pinched me which caused me to open my mouth to protest, but she stuck her tongue inside me. I had a weakness for hot girls I had to admit, but I did something I never thought i'd do.

I pushed her off of me, but not fast enough. I heard a flash sound causing me to flinch and fall down the stairs. All I saw was Stacy run down towards me, she grabbed my head and hit it hard against the the floor.

HAYLEY'S POV:

I woke up to a dark and dusty room, coughing uncontrollably I started to cry out in pain as I felt my lungs start to hurt. Looking around I saw a small window in which I could probably fit through. But it was covered with cardboard on a corner you could see some light from outside.

I started struggling but it was no use as I had been tied on a chair. My arms ached from having them on my back tied to the chair. I tried squinting to try and see through all the dust but i still couldn't see anything.

Hours passed by before someone started unlocking a door, feeling frightened I pretended to be asleep.

"Wake up you slut" a female voice was what I heard along with a male laughing.

Someone threw cold water on me which caused me to open my eyes and feel angry. Looking around I couldn't see anybody, but after a few seconds someone turned the light on.

I was face to face with Stacy and Jake, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Stacy was the only person I trusted besides Grayson and she turned against me without me even realizing It.

"I'm glad you're awake.. You'll love to see what I want to show you" Stacy spoke so happy as if she wasn't kidnapping me right now.

Not responding back he slapped me hard and grabbed me by the neck. I spit right at her face which caused yet another slap on my other cheek.

"Speak to me when I talk to you!" She yelled at me while jake just laughed and looked at me with hungry eyes.

Stacy took out her phone and showed me a picture, I couldn't believe this it was Grayson kissing Stacy. He played me and hurt me, I believed everything he told me and now there's proof of his lying ass.

"We fucked right after by the way, but you know what's funny? He didn't ask about you until after we fucked" she had this evil laugh that I just wanted to strangle her with my own hands.

"Stacy leave" it was the first time I heard jake speak through out this whole time.

After protesting a few times Stacy finally left, which only left jake and I alone in what seemed like a basement. Looking around again I saw a tv, a couch, and a bed which scared me a little knowing I couldn't escape from him.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" He said with a smirk and looked at me straight in the eyes.

I whimpered a little when I felt him touch my thigh, he started moving his hand up towards my wrist and untied me off the chair.

"I'm going to tie you up again, make a risky move and i'll kill you right here" he seemed to be having fun through out this whole situation.

Nodding I let him tie my arms back together Again while he carried me bridal style and threw me on the bed. Scared I didn't know what to do but begged him to not do anything he'll regret.

"I won't regret anything baby.. I've been wanting this for a while now" he chuckled and grabbed a bandana that he wrapped around my mouth so I could stop speaking. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks now.

He gently touched my cheeks, slowly rubbing them where Stacy had slapped me, he dried my tears then stood up and got back to his dominant mood.

"How about we have someone join us? I'm sure he'll love to see this" he smirked at what he said and seemed to be proud of it too.

He left for a couple minutes but then came back with someone, I couldn't see the persons face from where he was standing but I could see dried blood on his jeans. I felt terrified thinking jake could hurt me physically.

Jake started pushing the person closer to me, slowly I started looking up at their faces. The male seemed to have a bruised eye and another bruise underneath the jaw, there was dried blood near his lips he seemed to be tied as well.

As I looked him straight In the eyes I realized who it was... It was Grayson

{A/N: hey Guys well I decided to post another chapter on the same day because you guys wanted to find out what happened in the last chapter.. I'm glad you guys like this story, tysm for the comments it's the reason why I'm continuing this story. Well don't forget to vote and comment, remember I WON'T be updating if there's no comments. Also thanks for the views loves💖}