Chapter 13

Grayson's Pov:

"Ethan .. You've ch.." I was cut off my Ethan, he had changed in a way since last summer.

"Good to see you again Grayson" Ethan spoke low and harsh while looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I would say the same, but I'm not a liar" I mocked him a little, I had waited for this moment all semester.

I laughed a little at the thought of how close we used to be, but that's when Ethan ran up to me and started to take out a knife . Pushing him away and throwing him against a wall, I managed to move away the pocket knife and throw it across the room.

"Thought you could hurt me? Think again Ethan you're pathetic" I chuckled at my response.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pushed him closer to the wall, choking him I saw anger in his eyes. Not wanting to kill him I punched him hard on the ribs and let him fall to the ground. I kicked him once he fell on the floor, taking a few steps back I was about to turn around, when I felt Ethan kick my foot causing me to fall.

"You're going to pay at some point you bastard" Ethan spoke harsh and low

He launched at me and punched me a couple times . Hitting a few times on the face he made his hand into a toast form and hit my ribs hard. It was amazing how hard we both could punch. Even tho at the same time it was painful.

"You fucked me over now they are looking for me" he managed to say in between gritted teeth . After laying there for a few seconds and Ethan staring at me in anger. I got up slowly and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Maybe you shouldn't have tried to screw me over first!" I yelled at him and punched him hard across the face. He took a few steps back with the force of my Punch. Not caring I kicked his leg and had him falling to the ground within seconds. I started hitting his ribs repeating until I heard his bones breaking. Making myself stop I stood at him while he layer on the floor in agony.

"I don't want you near my family or near Hayley ever again or next time I'll make sure you end up dead!" I turned around and started to make my way to the door.

That's when I heard Ethan talking, looking behind me I saw him on the phone trying to speak for someone to get him. Angry I made my way to him and grabbed his phone. The user ID said "Stacy" ending the phone call I threw the phone across the room and left.

"Where's Ethan?" Cameron started asking questions once I arrived to the car. She seemed worried but quietly I told her to get in the car and I would explain, when we finally got inside the car I started to drive away from this shitty building .

"What about Ethan?" Cameron asked again in concern

"He said he didn't want anything to do with us anymore" I said simply without an expression on my voice. She looks at me upset, I noticed a tear fall down her cheek but if fled it and continued to drive.

Stacey's Pov:

Arriving at the building Ethan had told me about earlier, I made my way inside quietly calling for him scared someone else could be In here. He called me a couple minutes ago asking For help. Not finding him in the first floor I started to go up the stairs. Looking into each room I could t find him until I reached the last main room.

Walking in I found him on the floor knocked out, with wide eyes I made my way near him.

"Ethan wake up please" I cried out for him to not response.

Getting out my phone I called he ambulance and waited for them to come back.

{A/N: somehow this chapter got cut off so I had to re type some of it in a couple minutes so I hope you guys enjoyed }