Chapter 12

Hayley's Pov:

'Yes I would love too" i gave him a huge smile before smashing my lips onto his.

Without hesitating he takes off my shorts while struggling to take his off, I wanted him so much I couldn't resist myself any longer.

He started leaving wet kisses on my neck while putting a hand on my stomach, slowly he started going down towards my lower section with his hand.

Before I knew it he took of my panties and left me with only my bra on, embarrassed I looked away but before I knew it he stuck a finger inside of me.

"Ugh baby you're so tight" he murmured while slowly going in and out of me, he started to make circular motions. He then stuck another finger inside only making me moan out his name louder.

It's been several months since I've felt this much pleasure from a guy, I had to admit it maybe i was a little tight but nothing he couldn't fix.

He stopped and was about to take of his boxers when someone started knocking hard at his door, he looked at me nervous and threw on his shorts while I looked for my panties then put them on while grabbing the rest of my clothes and putting it on quickly.

'Who is it?" He said angrily while not even bothering to look for his shirt.

"Grayson it's something important" Cameron said in a rushed voice.

He walked up to the door and let her in, walking inside and realizing what she had stopped she shyly looks at me.

"Uh.. Sorry but Grayson we gotta go"she says getting all serious and looking at him concerned, while he nods at her confused.

"I guess I'll leave now then, bye guys" I murmur while walking up to Grayson and giving him a small kiss.

Before I left he stopped me and had us exchange numbers, but as I was leaving his house happily about what had happened earlier, I remembered he was still dating Becky.

Feeling angry I make my way back to his house, I couldn't believe I was such a fool to have fallen for his bullshit again.

GRAYSON'S POV:

"What's going on?" I ask Cameron while looking for a clean shirt in my closet.

"Ethan wants to talk to you.. But he also needs help!" She rushed through it all and looked at me worried.

"I don't care about Ethan! I thought you had it clear!" I spat at her and look at her shocked expression.

"Come on Grayson! Please he's being chased by some bad gang member we need to go get him before something happens to him!" She looked at me upset with tears falling down her cheeks. I hated seeing her like this so I gave in.

"Fine lets go" murmuring my response I find a shirt and put it on then I quickly put on some shoes and make my way outside.

Grabbing my keys I walk outside and was about to walk towards my car when I see hayley walking up to me.

"Hey babe" I smile at her and smirk

"Fuck you Grayson! You lying bastard" she yelled why giving me small punches on the chest.

"What are you talking about?" I was confused about everything right now

"You're still dating becky and you're over here bullshitting me about wanting me!" She yells again but this time louder.

"I broke up with her a while back hayley, stop with your shit... Look I gotta go we can continue this later" I murmur while getting into my car noticing that Cameron was already inside waiting.

Without looking at hayley I drove off in search for my brother, while having Cameron tell me the directions he told her.

After an hour or so we came to a complete stop in what seemed like a small dark building, looking as if it would fall any second.

"You sure this is the place?" I asked Cameron concerned

She nods and looks at me worried, I grab her phone and look at the direction she had typed. It matched our location, what didn't make sense was why Ethan would be here.

Slowly I start walking towards what seemed like an entrance, or what was left of it. Hearing small steps I look behind me to see Cameron following me.

"You stay here... If I'm not back in 40 minutes call the cops" I firmly tell her, she nods at my demand and walks back towards the car, once she's inside the car I turn around and start making my way towards the door again.

Going inside I look around only to see darkness through our the whole building with only some parts with light from the sun shining through the broken windows.

"Ethan" I whisper shout at the same time, not hearing a response I frown and keep making my way towards the center.

Looking around I noticed some stairs leading to the second floor, quietly I make my way up the stairs. Stopping once I hear glass being broken above me not so far away.

Continuing with my path I finally reach the top, only to find myself in between a hallway that lead to several different rooms. Slowly I start walking and looking through the rooms, only to find them empty.

Finally I reached the end of the hallway, but there was one more door left to open. It was the biggest door in the hallway, turning the knob slowly I creek it open. Walking inside the room once I completely opened it.

I came face to face to the only person I hated the most, the only one that had made me feel unwanted, he looked at me right in the eyes.

"Well, look who we have here" he growled with a grin on his devilish face.

{A/N: Ayeeeeee it's been a while since I've updated, I was really busy but wait no longer because I finally updated haha, anyways ill be updating soon again. I hope you guys liked this chapter the sex scene kind of sucked but no worries ill make it up to you guys on another chapter, anyways don't forget to comment and vote! I WON'T be updating if I don't get comments, but thanks for the views loves💖}

It's currently like 2am and I'm posting this now bc like you guys waited so long for this chapter🌚