Chapter 11

Hayley's Pov:

"W-what do you mean?" I asked him confused, he's probably playing a prank on me

"I think you should go home" he spat while avoiding eye contact with me

"B-but Grayson, S-stop playing l-like this" I kept stuttering while feeling anger take control of my brain.

"I'm not Playing! You should go home now hayley" he finally looked at me, but he seemed sad yet disappointed

"We almost fucked and now you're over here telling me to leave! Fuck Grayson I'm so confused!" I felt my voice getting louder

"Wait what?! He Almost fucked you! That piece of s.." I cut him off confused about what he said.

"What? Who's 'he', Grayson you better not be playing right now! If you were just messing with me let me know!" I spat and could feel tears building up from just the thought of him using me.

"Look.. I have a twin brother, but it's complicated between him and I" he murmured and looked at me, as If I would run away.

"Wait.. No wonder he seemed different and didn't feel like you" I looked away from him, feeling as if I had been used

"It's okay, it's not your fault" he came up towards me and hugged me.

"He was just so nice.. And since you were bing nice last night I thought it was you.. I'm sorry" tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't cry, it was all my fault" he started cleaning my cheeks with his hand, then he put his finger under my chin and made me look at him.

"I just wanted you so much, that I didn't want to push you away" he looked me in the eyes and gave me a small smile

"You said that earlier.. What tf quit playing" pushing him away and looking him in the eyes, I was about to walk away when he stops me again.

"Stop, look earlier today it wasn't me! I don't know what he told you, but don't trust him! He'll do anything to ruin you also hurt you badly, so please never trust him" at this point he tried hugging me but I refused to let him

We started struggling, I started to walk backwards while he kept walking towards me. He looked at me differently as if he was fighting with himself.

"Grayson leave me al.." I was cut off by hitting a wall, i had gotten to the end of his room. He kept walking up to me, when I was about to move he pushes me towards the wall.

"Stop struggling hayley" he said firmly while pushing my hands towards the wall and getting even closer to me, I could smell his minty breath at this point. He was so close to me and way stronger then me.

He smashed his lips onto mine and started tugging on my bottom lip, after a few attempts I finally let him in to explore my mouth. I loved this feeling, I couldn't help but feel all these emotions mixed together.

Getting me off the wall he started moving me without breaking the kiss. Before I knew it he had me laying down on his bed with him on top of me. He broke the kiss harshly taking in deep breaths. I did the same since I had run out of breath.

Slowly he started removing my shirt and I let him, while I removed his. Woah his body always left me breathless, seeing his muscular abs.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked me firmly and waited for my response while leaving wet kisses on my neck.

{A/N: sorry I know it's a short chapter but I've been really busy lately so I updated this much, since I wasn't going to update until Monday. Should she say yes or no? To his question, I don't know if to make the next chapter sexual or not, let me know what you think. Remember to comment and vote otherwise no new update. Thanks for the views loves💖}